• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I want the world to know my desires and my story.

Veronica Lindsay

Hello! my name is Veronica Lindsay!  I am a crossdresser and consider myself to be non-binary. I would really want to get to know all of you. I want to become a  plus-sized crossdresser and live my truth! IMG_1176.jpeg.df22b510bc011c02f8bc34fed9c47ccf.jpegIMG_1176.jpeg.df22b510bc011c02f8bc34fed9c47ccf.jpegIMG_1176.jpeg.df22b510bc011c02f8bc34fed9c47ccf.jpegAll comments are welcome. Hope everyone has a fabulous day.

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Veronica.  It's very nice to meet you.  You have the right to be whatever kind of person you desire to be, and on this site, you can be any kind of transgender person you identify as.  We welcome all, and support all.

I hope you post your truth and ask questions in any of our forums, and I look forward to reading what you have to say.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Welcome aboard, Veronica Lindsay! I am brand new here, too. There is strength to be found in being one's authentic self. If that means being a cross dresser, then so be it. I am glad you have joined us here.  

Welcome to the forum, Veronica!! What I love most about being here is that you are supported no matter where you are in your journey of self-discovery and identity. Be you and be happy.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Veronica.  We may be either plus or minus in our size here but we can expect acceptance as we learn to accept ourselves for our own beauty.  

Big Hugs,

Charlize

Welcome here Veronica I am Alessia and only a  crossdresser in private, since I want to asign with the body others see me. I wear somtimes a yoga pants or a dress I bought, but sometimes it even worsens my gender dysphoria, but It just feels right to wear it if I am alone and ignore my body watching Netflix. I hope if my hormones therapy starts what is for me like so far away I can dress finally more feminine.

And yes the people here are really accepting every shape of trans its really a nice little community and very supportive.

I dont think I have met so many open minded people at once on any platform, even on other trans communities it is not nearly as friendly as it is here. I myself see me as woman but I know I am still male on the outside, but want to go full female as passable as I can get but I accept everyone who is just wearing any clothes and is a man or non binary or gender fluid or other identities I forgot or dont know of. All that matters to me is how you are as human being, but I can not say the same of me. I just couldnt be in woman clothes while others see me in it I just think it is not me and feel bad then.

I dont think I see stereotypes so much in others but for myself I pretty much wear what looks like my body fits and for now I will have to wear still male clothes if I am interacting with other people.

But you do you and be happy with it is all that matters.

• Forum Moderator

Hi Verobica,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'mI'm glad you're here.

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber W🐾

Hiya Veronica

Best resource ever + Trangenderpulse. No one has exactly the same story - but I've found bits and pieces that apply to me

Hugs

MaybeRob

Welcome Veronica! I, too, consider myself a crossdresser, though mostly private at this point. Family doesn't exactly approve of much of any of this...

Am I more than a CD? Still trying to puzzle that out. Trying to figure out if it's just that I am so attracted to females -- and I am very attracted to females -- that I want to look in the mirror and at myself and see that kind of beauty, feel that kind of beauty on me. Or is that I actually want to BE female. Or somewhere in the middle... 

Living in the mystery right now... Again, welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Veronica! Glad you're here! I hope you find the wonderful advice, support & acceptance here as I have.

Hugs!

Delcina 

• Forum Moderator
On 6/21/2023 at 11:29 PM, Veronica Lindsay said:

Hello! my name is Veronica Lindsay!

Hello Veronica Lindsay,

Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums, I hope you find this site as helpful as I do.

Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 182 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online