• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Developing A Flat Tummy

Guest angie

When i was 13,my Momma taught me the secret to a flat tummy.

These are Isometric exercises that call for no crunches sit ups or machines.

What you do is tighten you upper tummy,holding it in without holding your breath.

Then as you are doing this tighten your PC muscle at the same time.

The PC muscle is the muscle that your girl thing will pass through when the doc creates the new you.

SQEEEEEZE Your Bottom Hard, like you are trying to keep from having an accident.

Focus all your energy down towards your groin.

Do not expand your tummy,concentrate on flattening it. HOLD FOR THREE SECONDS.

DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH.

Repeat as often as you can remember until it becomes habit.

One can do this anywhere,at your desk,driving,watching TV anywhere anytime.

It is especially effective after eating when one wants to relax and expand the tummy when full.

And if you walk after eating,try to do the exercises while you walk.

It will be tough at the begining,it's a liitle uncomfortable,as you get used to it,you wont feel so weird.

I tried to teach my Brother this,and being Trans,he blew me off for some time.

Then he came to see me after transition started.

"How do you keep your stomach so flat?" I have already told you Bro.

A few months later he came to visit again.Big change in his appearance.

I could see the muscles in his tummy clearly,and he wasn't sucking it in either.

"Hey,You Look Great! How did you do it?" His reply?

"I finally listened to what you told me.And it blew my mind that it works so well."

I have taught this technique to a few other men once they dropped their guard about my Transness.

The female fitness trainer,Denise Austin,promotes this technique also.

All i can tell you...IS THAT IT WORKS.

Remember...IT TAKES NOT ONE CRUNCH SIT UP OR ANY MACHINES.

Try it Ladies.In six months the results will astound you.

IMAGINE...HAVING THE FLAT SMOOTH TUMMY THAT YOU ALWAYS WANTED...

For three seconds of concentrated energy at a time.

Let me know the results please.

I'm sure you will be quite pleased. :D

Hugs My Sisters.

Angie.

PS. Why am i giving ya'll this hint?

Cause that is what these forums are for...Support.

Women conspire,Men compete.

And We Are Women Right?

Ang.

Guest Lethalia

Hey there, Angie. OwUB?

Perhaps you can help me with a minor problem. People are always commenting on my stomach and my "six pack". I do not workout or do any kind of exercise. I do nothing. I am not an active person. Yet my stomach muscles are exceedingly well defined and look too masculine. Is that even possible? It is a little embarrassing. I am a really skinny person. It runs in the family. Is there anything you might know of that could help?

Just wondering…

Isabella Lethalia Innocenzi

Hey Seren,

By the way like the name.

Go to Transsexual Women's Resources.

Look up the SRS portion,there you will find a detailed description of the surgery.

And Drawings of how the Anatomical parts affected by the process.

As for a six pack tummy,i too have one of those.

Only time and HRT will take care of the ripped looked.

But i have seen pictures of other girls whom still have their ab's.

Even after completion.

And dear,You have to eat regularly if ya want curves.

there has to be SOME fat to move around.

Or you could be sorely disappointed with the results.

Really...research to see if it's not true.

Hugs Girls,

angie.

Guest Lethalia

Hey there, Angie. OwUB?

Eat? I have to eat? But, Angie, eating is hard work, and, well… hurts. But I guess you might be right. I really hadn't thought about it. So I guess there's a good possibility I might be stuck with this "six pack". Wow. Okay. Not the biggest of my problems. I did have another question, but it's kind of off the wall and I'm not sure anyone would have an answer for this one. No biggie. Anyways, thanks. OXO.

Being a stick figure…

Isabella Lethalia Innocenzi

Morning Lethia,

You could try protien bars and shakes.

Bust development comes from protien.

It's the curves that you might have the problem with.

Let's hope for the best ehh?

Hugs,

Angie.

Then as you are doing this tighten your PC muscle at the same time.

The PC muscle is the muscle that your girl thing will pass through when the doc creates the new you.

Tightening this muscle will also help to "move" your voice from you breast to the Sinus area in the top of forehead. This will help also to make your voice more feminine sounding. Try it while make a continuous iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sound.

without taking extra air when you start. It should take no energy to make the sound. Also try aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee etc.

Two nice things in one go.

Ellen

• 1 month later...

(Lol)Yeah,I Guess You Could Say That.

If you are sitting down...Try tightening your groin muscles.

Squeeeeeeeeeze hard.

Feel that sensation between you legs?...That is the PC Muscle.

hugs,

Angie

Guest Katie-Louise

I've never worked out or done anything and I got a six pack how bizzare is that on the other hand my brother does weight lifting and works out and he cant even get a six pack. Thank god I got rid of the six pack I prefer my flat not so muscle tummy now.

i know the exersis you speak of my mom uses it alot shes 45 and still has the body of a 25 year old so it works me on the other hand my goddess like phisique is maintained by a mind bending amout of training i cut it back from 4 hours a day to 2 1/2 and i reffused to gain wieght for a long time till my curves started to disapper so its be a stick or bite the bullet and gain a few pounds fittness is a tight rope

Sakura

Ladies,

Just because Lethalia and i have more muscular ab's doesn't mean you will.

Mine came from years of body building and are just a part of who i am.

But...As transition has advanced,i see more of a female tummy developing.

It is not only softer but less muscular also.Yay and about time too.

Just thought you should know in case you fear the ripped look.

When i was my (manly) self,being a body builder,ripped is what i wanted.

Ripped<every muscle is in rigid definition.

• Root Admin

Working on it Angie, working on it! Managing to keep the dreaded beer belly from appearing, not being a drinker helps I guess, but gravity has a hand in things now. BUT I'm working on it! :D

Guest Michelle M

That is a really good technique, dear Sister! Thank you for sharing.

I usually do situps, but I tried this today, and it's very intense. After doing it for 15 minutes it feels like I've done hundreds of situps. It is difficult at first to not hold your breath, though.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great thing to do I have been doing this for the past 2 days since i read the post and my tummy is killing me.

Michelle m how do you not hold your breath though? It make me expand my tummy so i have been holding my breath for a little bit when doing it. When i start breathing i have to let it out. Just wondering how you do it.

Miss Marine

Jamiee xoxo

This is a great thing to do I have been doing this for the past 2 days since i read the post and my tummy is killing me.

Michelle m how do you not hold your breath though? It make me expand my tummy so i have been holding my breath for a little bit when doing it. When i start breathing i have to let it out. Just wondering how you do it.

Miss Marine

Jamiee xoxo

Guest Michelle M

I breathe like I do when I wear a corsette. Shorter, sharper, controlled breaths. I guess it can also be compared to breathing while meditating. Very focused, relaxed, slow, all while focusing on sucking your tummy in. I usually hold it for more than 3 seconds while I focus in breathing. I'm thinking the actual breathing and moving the lungs out without moving the stomach is key to the exercise, and what causes the burning feeling.

Oooo thanks....i can definitely feel it ^^

I personally have been doing a hula hip swing whenever I'm alone in the bathroom (or in the shower). If you do it in the traditional way where you try as hard as you can to not move the upper body at all while rotating your hips in a figure 8, you can feel a burn in areas you never knew existed. :) It also has helped me to move the hips more flexibly ^^.

I'll definitely combine these two now :)

That really does work and if you combine them together it works them really good. I just tried it for about 3-5 mins and my abs are killing me now. It also helps with the breathing and takes your mind off it. Thanks for the extra tip. o0tg0o :D :D

Miss Marine

Jamiee

• 5 weeks later...

OK Ladies,and the occasional gentlman.

I wrote this piece on October the 9TH.

Lets hear how you have changed if you started using this technique.

I am interested in hearing your results.Seriously.

Hugs,

Angie.

Guest Mr. Fox

I have not had any change because I only read this topic today. Try again in 6 months, or when I figure out how to contract the PC muscle. Still haven't quite figured out what it is.

ballet... if you do it properly you are sore everywhere for day on end... also if you do it properly your muscles will grow long and streamlined not bulky and ripped