• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Still circling the HRT runway

MaybeRob

Just now, MaybeRob said:

Just had my review appointment and the blood work was a bit disappointing.  T is up and E is down. 

This was my experience also @MaybeRob during the first part of my HRT.  My Dr even said 'most men would be jealous of your T levels ..."😄  But he said that was natural until my E levels could get high enough to suppress the T.

That's exactly what happened and on my last labs my E finally surpassed my T levels and put me in the 'normal' female range.  Whoohoo!  There might be some more tinkering, but that's part of the process and it sounds like you have a good care provider.  So you will get there, and all I can is 'Enjoy the ride!'

Thank you for all your positive comments. The levels weren't too far out, so Cypro should lower them again. 

Just means I'm still on 3 monthly tests - but via phone for the next one - its 1hr to the doctor's clinic.

I am content with gradual changes since Harry Potters wand is retired.