• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

It’s me Holly

HollyElizabeth

Hi everyone. I’m Holly Elizabeth. I used to be a member here about  a year ago. I guess my account was deleted and I completely understand that. I was thinking a bout this forum and I wondered how everyone was doing. For me it’s been some year. I as engaged but that was broken off, things happen. I’ve lost almost 100lbs, still not enough for my GRS. That’s a work in progress. I’ve made new friends and lost old ones. Nothing lasts forever. So I wanted to come back and see how everyone is. 

IMG_3229.jpeg

Welcome home, Holly! It certainly sounds like you’ve had quite an interesting year. I can understand the idea of a work in progress. I think we are all works in progress throughout our lives. I look forward to seeing you join in the conversation where you feel comfortable doing so!

Thank you sweetheart. I look forward to joining in on the conversations. ❤️🫂

• Forum Moderator

Welcome back dear.  Some of us old timers are running on retreads but still putting along as best we can.

Hugs,

Charlize