• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello World!

Olivia47

Hi everyone! I'm Olivia. I've listed myself as questioning since although I know that I definitely don't identify with my birth-assigned gender (male) and right now feel like "she" and "her" are the pronouns that most accurately describe me, I feel further self-discovery and self-understanding is needed before I can be sure . Nevertheless, I feel myself tending in that direction as I begin express myself more and more. Anyway, I'm tired of repressing myself and I just wanted to say to somebody, "Here I am!" So, it's wonderful to be here and whatever happens, I truly am excited by the prospect of becoming who I am.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome. I'm so glad you found us. There are some amazing people here who will give you honest, loving answers to any of your question. In regard to questioning - there is a great book you can great on Amazon for about $15 - that is a gender identity workbook that guides YOU to exploring and figuring out YOU. It's by Dara - Fox-Huffman and if I recall, it's called Gender Identity.

Hugs,

Heather

Welcome aboard, Olivia! :) 

I'm also relatively new here, and also questioning, not knowing where I'll end up. Self-discovery never stops! It, and self-understanding is a long road, but it seems like you have already reached self-acceptance, which is huge.

This is a wonderful forum full of wonderful people!

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Olivia.  When i joined this site i found that i wasn't alone.  That certainly helped.  It was suggested that i see a therapist.  I did and even years later i appreciate the revelations that came with therapy.  

Enjoy your journey!

Hugs,

Charlize

Welcome Olivia! Glad you're here! This has been an amazing place for "self discovery for me. I hope you find the wonderful advice, support & acceptance here as I have.

Hugs!

Delcina 

Welcome, Olivia! Discovering yourself is a journey that takes courage just to begin. You’ll find many people here just like you - many of us have found help thru gender therapists - who are in the process of exploration. Jump in, ask questions and participate where you feel comfortable.