• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi from Buffalo!

Halmstad

• Admin

Welcome to the forums, actually at 42 you are on the young side to many of us here.

Welcome to the forums!!! You'll find people here on every stage of the journey of self-discovery, lots of resources and friendly banter. Jon in where you feel comfortable!

• Forum Moderator

Welcome.  As to a question......  how do you stand lake effect snows.  I think this old gal couldn't deal with that!

Enjoy your time here.  My time here has certainly helped me find a path to comfort just being me.

Hugs,

Charlize

Hi & welcome @Halmstad . Have you lived in Buffalo your whole life? During however long you've lived there, how has it changed & do you feel it's become more welcoming of the LGBTQIA+ community? 

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Halmastad!  Well, here is a question for you; what is the meaning behind your name, if I may ask?  Actually, that's two questions.  🤣

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Hi @Halmstad! Welcome to our forum. Glad you found us and I hope to learn more about your journey if and when you’re ever ready to share. I’d enjoy reading more about how you came to where you are in your journey and what plans you might have for your future. Keep in mind…there’s never any obligation to share anything on these forums at all. It’s just nice to see if we share any commonalities in our past and our future journeys.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R🌷

4 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

@Halmstad what are your hobbies? You are a little older than I am at 39. How is your transitioning going so far?

Ashley, she may take a while to respond as she is currently recovering from FFS!

hugs,

Allie

1 minute ago, AllieJ said:

Ashley, she may take a while to respond as she is currently recovering from FFS!

hugs,

Allie

Oh ok thank you! I understand.

• Forum Moderator
5 hours ago, AllieJ said:

hugs,

Allie

Oh, that Halmstad!  Yay, good to see you here.