• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

U.K. PM Sunak Targets Trans People In "Vile" Conservative Party Speech

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Yet another politician jumps on the bandwagon to get votes for his failing regime :(

Tracy

It was disgusting, but anyone voting Conservative already knows that they actively don't care about human rights, it's just an easy target to distract possible voters from how badly the economy has tanked. My TikTok feed was full of people offering support and saying how angry it made them - I'm desperately hoping it translates into voting them out, but you just never know these days.

I can't believe how someone can claim to represent the country and at the same time be so hateful and so provably wrong.  It beggars belief.  Its just shocking.  It feels like a silent war.

1 hour ago, gemmalouise said:

It feels like a silent war.

It is a war, but not all that silent these days.

34 minutes ago, Ivy said:

It is a war, but not all that silent these days.

Certainly feel pretty loud in my head.  I think you're right.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)

• FelixThePickleMan
    • Karen Carey
    • Astrid
    • Charlize
    • April Marie
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Vikki
    Newest Member
    Vikki

1. Ale975
      Ale975
      (27 years old)
    2. BillieB
      BillieB
      (65 years old)
    3. BrokenDays
      BrokenDays
      (34 years old)
    4. Bryson
      Bryson
      (25 years old)
    5. Jolie
      Jolie
    • Ivy
    • Ivy
      Uhmm…  Yeah, ha ha.
    • Vidanjali
      Wonderful news. 
    • Mmindy
      Good morning and congratulations @MirandaBon getting your ears pierced. This opens up a new line of jewelry to buy and collect.    @KymmieLits ashamed that any employee would ever to post a sign like this.    Well Parker Von Schwinegruber not only got me up early, we enjoyed our first cup of coffee on the patio before the sun was up. Oh it was daylight but just barely. The second cup of coffee was in the recliner, and now I’m pinned here and need someone to pour my third cup.    It’s a dog’s life… Eat, play, go potty and sleep. Repeat to infinity ♾️    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Davie
      Thanks so much @Vidanjali,@Ivy, and @DonkeySocks She's stable now and going home Monday after tests and some observation time. So that's a positive relief.
    • Davie
      Trump-linked dark-money group spent $90m on racist and transphobic ads in 2022, records show. Citizens for Sanity was one of top political spenders last election cycle and is back for 2024 with more extreme messaging, https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/17/trump-citizens-sanity-election-ads
    • Mirrabooka
      I adore the Bee Gees. There's no way that I could link all their great songs in the above post. To me though, this song of theirs is head and shoulders above everything else:              
    • Mirrabooka
      The Gibb brothers were awesome individually, as a group, or in collaboration.                
    • Cyndee
      Hi Jennifer, glad to see you back on here. I remember you from 2010 and LP, wow Maine, great place a little cooler than AZ.    Hugs   Cyndee
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Found out my boss is going to have a semi truck hoist put in my stall at work and has a couple new transmission jacks on order.Putting the hoist in my stall since I do the most driveline work which I am good at
    • Mirrabooka
      There's something going on there!!! 🤯
    • Mirrabooka
      My long hair is the single most important physical feature of my body which confirms the presence of my inner woman.   That said @SS, I am the 'other' sort of bi-gender. I am of the simultaneous type. I do not flip-flop between girl days and boy days either mentally or through presentation. For me, I am both primary genders at the same time, and the compromise is made through an androgynous presentation. When I look in the mirror, I can see either, but I am happy to admit that when I see a woman, I am happier.
    • Birdie
      Quite unexpected!   I had my weekly conversation with my father last night and he mentioned something he did that caught me totally off guard.  He was browsing garage sales and came across a nice blond wig, he decided to buy it and his wife was quite perplexed he said.  They had a dinner date with a couple that are friends since high school, and my father went dressed as a woman (with his wife's assistance). He said he did it as a "joke", but spent the entire evening dressed.   
    • Mirrabooka
      Welcome aboard, @The Lake. One thing you can be confident in is that this forum is a safe place to share your thoughts. Have a good look around and chime in as you see fit.
    • Mirrabooka
      Thank you! So do I! Although I'm proud of what it portrays, I don't wear it often because I think it could be taken as being a bit provocative. One part of me says look at me, I'm proud to be on the rainbow and the other part says pull your head in, you're asking for trouble.   I do have a more subtle pride t-shirt that I visibly wear more often, here is a representation of it: "Moon phase rainbow" V-Neck T-Shirt by secretmagic | Redbubble  
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.