• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

elizamichellex

Hi everyone,

My name is Eliza. I’m a 26 year old transgender woman from the UK. I recently accepted myself as trans after years of repressing who I was but I’m glad to finally understand my identity and who I want to be. I’m so proud to be part of amazing community and can’t wait to start my transition to live my life as my true self.

P.S I’m still in the flose early 

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forum @elizamichellex

Eliza, we have members from all around the world, and the United Kingdom has a wonderful representation here.

I'm from Indiana, USA, and look forward to conversations with you in the future. Look around, feel free to join in on the conversations you see posted.

Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Thank you so much Mindy! It’s great to finally be in a forum with other trans people like myself. I look forward to joining in on more convos.

Eliza 😊

Welcome, Eliza!!! You'll find lots of information, resources, conversation and wonderful people here.

Jump in where you feel comfortable!!

• Carolyn Marie changed the title to New Member
1 hour ago, elizamichellex said:

Thank you Ashley and April! 

Ashley, I enjoy hiking, watching sports and playing video games!

What kind of video games? I love Forza Motorsport and Horizon Series and Gran Turismo. I do like others but I could play with those all day long or until my thumbs get sore lol. 

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Eliza,

I remember being happy to be addressed by my own name when i joined.  I also found the support i needed as i posted about my journey and the journeys of others.

You are not alone.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator
7 hours ago, elizamichellex said:

I recently accepted myself as trans after years of repressing who I was but I’m glad to finally understand my identity and who I want to be.

Welcome @elizamichellex. It’s a pleasure to meet you. That self-acceptance took me years to finally embrace. You’re so much younger than myself and have so many wonderful experiences ahead of you looking forward. Transition is an amazing time in our lives—freedom, joy, and eventually confidence in our new selves. I wish you the best on your continuing journey and hope to read about some of it here if you decide to share.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R🌷

• Forum Moderator

Hi Eliza,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here.

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf 🐾

16 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

What kind of video games? I love Forza Motorsport and Horizon Series and Gran Turismo. I do like others but I could play with those all day long or until my thumbs get sore lol. 

Lots really. I enjoy strategy based games!

15 hours ago, Charlize said:

Welcome Eliza,

I remember being happy to be addressed by my own name when i joined.  I also found the support i needed as i posted about my journey and the journeys of others.

You are not alone.

Hugs,

Charlize

Thank you Charlize! It brings me such joy to see people addressing me as Eliza! 😊

14 hours ago, Susan R said:

Welcome @elizamichellex. It’s a pleasure to meet you. That self-acceptance took me years to finally embrace. You’re so much younger than myself and have so many wonderful experiences ahead of you looking forward. Transition is an amazing time in our lives—freedom, joy, and eventually confidence in our new selves. I wish you the best on your continuing journey and hope to read about some of it here if you decide to share.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R🌷

Thank you Susan! It’s great to see so many other Transwomen like myself who are currently on their journey to become their true selves! There’s honestly no better feeling, I’m so proud to be trans and I’m so happy to see how supportive everyone is on this platform!

Eliza