• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello everyone!!

SwarmOfBeez

Hi! My name is Eileen, or Hunny. I’m genderfluid, though lately I mostly feel agender and prefer gender neutral terms like they/them the most! 
I’m really excited to join this forum because majority of the people in my life don’t even know what nonbinary or genderfluid or agender is, they fully believe in the gender binary. Almost everyone calls me she and treats me like a woman, even in subtle ways that they don’t even realize, but I notice every little thing and it really bothers me. I always just try not to think too much about it because it only upsets me and I don’t want to just be upset. But I don’t wanna always ignore it as if it doesn’t bother me either because I don’t think that’s healthy. Overall I’m just tired of feeling unseen and I’m really excited to meet and know people who really see me for who I am!! 
Here’s some photos of what I look like

IMG_3806.jpeg

IMG_3619.jpeg

IMG_3602.jpeg

EB210FB9-0B8D-4BC5-B6B1-17122589D459.jpeg

27110.jpeg

27114.jpeg

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Eileen!  It's nice to meet you.  We do have many gender fluid, gender queer, and other non-binary folks as members here.  I hope you meet some of them as time goes by and you post in other forums.  Please have a look around and post anywhere you like.  We'll be here for you.

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

it's so good to have you here. You'll find a bunch of new friends.

Nice to meet you Eileen, and Welcome!  And also thank you for sharing your photos. 

Pro-nouns are always difficult especially when others don't feel the need or refuse to honor our unique (but shared) humanity.  But!  The Universe is non-binary.  You already know that, and that is truly a benefit. 

I'm happy you have found your place in Life to be yourself and live as you like.  I'm also happy you've chosen to join this wonderful community, and I look forward to your participation in our Forum. 

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to this wonderfully safe environment.  Some time ago this was one of the only places where i could express my feelings.  

Enjoy your time here!

Hugs,

Charlize

Welcome Eileen...Hunny!! I love that!! I love your photos - thank you so much for sharing them with us all. You will find friends, support and love here. I know I have!!! Jump into the fray and enjoy!