• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Adding Profile Pic

Breanne_O

I've just added a profile pic of myself. I used a real photo of me but manipulated it using an AI, Midjourney.  I can see strong elements of myself - features, shape, nose, etc. and anyone who knows me could recognise me from that pic, but it's not me.

I'm satisfied that it's not an over-flattering representation of how I would wish to look down the line, but what do others think?

Deepfake dishonesty or artistic license?

well Breanne_O nice to meet you.It's all about artistic licence for me.The better I can make myself look the better I feel and I can take inspiration from that image.I try not to overdo it though.We don't want to stray too far from reality! I have a collection of over 500 selfies of just me crossed dressed in every pose that I could come up with.I edited a good few with my iphone filters which is easy to do to come up with images of who I felt I was inside or wished I was.When I started a couple of months back she was a very hot chick in her mid 20s.She is now in her mid 50s where I think she will remain.I'm 67 and don't think I will let her age anymore!.

I am working on a profile photo myself and I hope to add it in the coming days.

Your profile photo looks fine to me and if you're happy with it great.It looks genuine and feminine really

I wanted to use a photo from my iphone but it kept uploading upside down.I have realised if I take a new photo it will upload right side up so that's what i'll do now.I didn't know how to correct this problem but I do now

Love Keera

Thanks @Keera, it’s a silly thing but it’s like trying to guess what the butterfly is going to look like by looking at the chrysalis 😄

Still finding my feet, face, voice and self right now.

x

• 2 months later...

It's taken a while, but I've found my face.

• Admin

Good going girl, I have been loose on the streets for over 15 years and am still not sure what my look is, but that is part of the fun of life we can have.

1 hour ago, VickySGV said:

Good going girl, I have been loose on the streets for over 15 years and am still not sure what my look is, but that is part of the fun of life we can have.

I'm not sure of my look, but I've been developing my (non-existent) makeup skills to the extent that I can now go out with a measure of confidence.