• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

trans male

it been 4 years now and i am on my way to  being   a male i now understand how i fell i keep thinking about different way off trying to block out the transphobes but it get to me sometimes  and i know what ever i do it will have an in pact in me but i have to be true to who i am and need to make sure i am who i am no time wasting with my GP S ether they have properly stop t my gender clinic referral to be honest  and that pushes me back so much i all so have to make sure i am happy with in my self i keep thinking that if i can make the process go quicker then i fell so much better but i  have to wait to long i get upset and start to want to be a female on the in said but at the end off the day i think that i understand that the wait would be worth it i just fell like  i cant come out to some people  i get that i need  to keep my self together in life i have to be me because  no else will  do it for me so i am going to show the world who i am and what gender i am i fell like i would put it off if i did not have the right people here for me i have got so much support and love from my partner and friends i am going to my GP to see what they can do for me but i am felling like i want to throw in the towel with it because  i cant take much when  i am under pressure i just fell like i would brake i cant take much i all so know that trans understand one and other there are so many  i just fell like i want to run and hide because  it hurts so much what more can i do just wait for it not to happen even though i am trying so hard to fined my feet at the moment i fell like  i keep being pushed off my feet with no warning at all don t understand how to  i can keep waiting on the clinic is so annoying  i have such a big story and its so hard yes i am only  i am so up aet that they are just waiting and i know that  i fell  like i am going back to my old said in said i keep want to just sit   and think what more can  i do   want  to understand on what going on  with my self i fell like i am losing my self some times it gets to the point that i cant hand the way  i fell is like  its just a big   time for me to understand that  i  am struggling throw a lot my buy logical   family  don t want to understand  that they don't want to support   me my mother  is not interacted in who i am  at the end off the day i want to try and see what can be done i keep thinking that i am such a lady but   i am  so tired off my brain trying to push my felling out the window   what more can i do 

Some people won't accept the real you and you have to understand that. I have been out since April last year and my mom will never call me Ashley. My sisters even sometimes call me Scott. Every time I hear that name it makes me depressed. I lost over 40 family members since I came out. You can't control their reactions or emotions. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 176 Guests (See full list)

• Susie
    • Willow
    • Karen Carey
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

brightmom
    Newest Member
    brightmom

1. Ben1868
      Ben1868
      (22 years old)
    2. Charity
      Charity
      (41 years old)
    3. EagerBeaver
      EagerBeaver
    4. Nagato
      Nagato
      (33 years old)
    5. Star
      Star
      (44 years old)
    • Birdie
      Woke up early to prepare Mexican food for lunch as I had a friend coming over, but he forgot today is mother's day and cancelled.    Looks like I'll be eating Mexican food for dinner tonight. 
    • VickySGV
      My condolences to the people of WA.  A huge warning about that type of politician though, those who broadcast the Anti-Trans message rarely if ever attend to any important legislative issues to benefit their constituency.  They are mostly single trick dogs, whose trick is to empty their food bowl and whine for more food.
    • Ivy
      This stuff seems to be the major talking point for "conservatives" these days.  Just shows that they don't know what they're talking about, and don't particularly care.
    • Jani
      You are both beautiful.  Have fun.
    • Willow
    • Mirrabooka
      Mother's Day, so I thought I'd do the right thing and cook. So, we got Chinese takeaway! 😆   Actually, we planned it days ago, just thinking that tonight we would treat ourselves. Complete with a lovely bottle of Cab Sav.
    • Mirrabooka
      Exactly.   A plain old "Good morning" should always suffice, for example, whether the recipient expects a gender specific greeting or not.
    • Ladypcnj
      Hi awkward yet sweet, yeah, I tried dumping her but my current health insurance keeps directing me back to her as my primary, yet there are other doctors to choose from, but they are far away.
    • Ladypcnj
      Hi Birdie, I can relate to that.
    • Mirrabooka
    • Mirrabooka
      This sort of stuff makes my blood boil. A prospective state politician has gained approval from his party's state council to run in their state election next year.   He once stated that the + part of LGBTQIA+ is where pedophiles are categorized.   For clarity, in Australia the Liberal party is our main conservative party. They have lurched further to the right over the past 10 years or so. Our main progressive, union backed party is Labor.   WA Liberal party approves Dr Thomas Brough, candidate who linked LGBTQIA+ community with paedophiles - ABC News
    • Willow
      Happy Mother’s Day    I have to be at church earlier than normal for a mic check.  I have been going over what I am to say, both silently reading and reading it aloud.  My concern is that my voice will freeze as it sometimes does.     I felt I was honored very highly yesterday by my minister and supporter on my journey.  He and another minister are Standing together to become the next co-moderators of the Presbyterian Church (USA).  They included me to receive an advance copy of their initial submission.  I was one of only 6 people listed on the email to receive this.  Later this week it will go out to all the voting commissioners that will be in Salt Lake City for the meeting.  I have asked to be allowed to attend the meeting to support him and Rev CeeCee Armstrong, whom he is standing with.    We’ll time to get ready .   Willow
    • Mirrabooka
      Nup. Not an option. You need to keep going and keep us all in the loop, and we need to keep seeing your beautiful smile!   Party, schmarty. I'm 61 and haven't had a birthday party since I was 30. Even that was just a crummy meal at the pub with a few friends who we have since lost contact with. Don't sweat it.
    • Mirrabooka
      On behalf of everyone reading your entries here @Sally Stone, THANK YOU for creating such an informative thread. But there is one thing you might have neglected to say at the end, and that is, "And they all lived happily ever after!" ❤️   Reno sounds like a pretty good place to call home. I understand the attraction of living in a place that is not too big but not too small.   I look forward to reading your subsequent posts about specific aspects of your journey.
    • Betty K
      Hi and welcome. A few things...   1. You're right, you can't trust your friends w/r/t the question of passing. How would they even know if you pass or not? My sister used to do the same thing, telling me that no-one knew I was trans and that to her I just looked like a cis woman. I still don't know if she was serious or just trying to make me feel good, but I learned to not listen to her on that topic.   2. Buuuut, having said that, I thought I looked good, and I think that is all she was really trying to tell me, that she liked how I looked as a woman. Maybe this is obvious, but I feel it gets overlooked: passing and looking good are not the same thing, not even remotely. Your friends (I presume) are trying to tell you that you look good as you are.   3. Having said all that, I think non-passing transmascs have a harder time than us non-passing transfemmes. All I have to do to get gendered correctly 95% of the time is wear a dress and makeup and only a few seriously ignorant folks and diehard transphobes misgender me. For you, it's much harder to find signifiers powerful enough to send the same message.   So in short, I don't have any answers, except that you're right, it sucks, and I hope the situation improves over time. But passing isn't everything. Maybe you're right, and in a less conservative state it wouldn't happen so often, because you'd have more people like you surrounding you. I know that where I chose to live while transitioning has been a big part of making the process a positive experience. I'd hate to be in Texas atm.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.