• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello from Michelle

Michelle_S

Hey everyone! 

New girl on the block here.  Many of the experiences both good and bad which make up my past are probably similar to many of you.  I look forward to meeting those who will approve and encourage me on my own journey and maybe I will be able to be an encouragement and support to someone here as well.
I'm looking forward to getting to know others, share background and support one another.

Bless each of you on your journey,

Michelle

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to TransPulseForums Michelle,

Take your time look around and join in on the conversations, if you don’t see a subject that answers your questions start a thread of your own. You can also blog here too.

Best wishes, stay positive and motivated,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Welcome to the forums, Michelle!!! This is a wonderfully supportive community of people. I look forward to getting to know you!!

• Forum Moderator

You've already made an impact. So glad you are here and I see you've already met some of the amazing woman here.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Michelle.  It has been lovely over time to reach out and share with others on this journey.  Glad you've joined us.

Hugs,

Charlize

@Michelle_S I'm so glad you found us! You are in a great spot! There is A LOT of support here! What are some of your hobbies?

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure I am typing this is in the correct place.  My intent is to send separate replies to each of the people who said something to me.

Kay: You were my first.  (Wait a minute, that could be misunderstood!)  (Giggles)

Mmindy: Thank you for the warm welcome.

April: Thank you for the welcome, I am looking forward to getting to know this site and the people in it better.

Heather: I am not sure what impact I could have made?  (Other than my running into one wall or another while trying to learn this site .... giggles).  Heather your Profile pic shows you with a guitar, you probably don't live near me, but if we are ever in the same area I do love to get together with another musician!

Charlize: Thank you for the welcome.  Hope to learn more some time.

Ashley: Thanx for the encouragement!  I really need plenty of that!  Hmm, my hobbies you ask... I enjoy some computer gaming and I am a musician.  I suppose my fascination with with clothes could be a hobby shared by a few here?

Ashley, I see you have 3.7k posts!  Wow!  Are you threatened by me?  (This is my second post ... so I'm gaining on you! ... giggles)

I should probably save my silliness till after I learn if I am even writing all this in the correct place or not!

Michelle

• Admin

You are doing fine @Michelle_S Only thing you did not know was to put an  "@" and then choose their names from a drop down list, like I did with yours there, and the Forum Choice was fine as well. 

You are rocking it, Michelle! I love your sense of humor. Be you. Be confident. Be unique. But, just be you.

Welcome!! Look forward to hearing your story. We are all a one-of-a-kind wonder.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Michelle - I see you've already met some of the amazing people here.

hugs

• 4 weeks later...

@VickySGV Ha!  Finally figured THAT out!  Though I hate to confess just how long it took me to figure out WHERE to begin typing that "@" sign.  (So I just won't confess it!  ... giggles)

I am not sure how private this message to you is ... for example I was going to make a guess about your location (you say near a major earthquake fault) and while there are many places in CA which fit that description, I live near one as well.

But I am not sure if being asked that in a public forum is something you want, and I don't know if I am talking publicly or privately right now.  (So, obviously, till I learn what is what, I treat EVERYTHING as public).

I think Kay might have already told me about the "@" sign but I forgot ... Guess I have blonde roots ... (I'm actually a Brunette ... Grey but the box keeps me a brunette ... still the number of mistakes I make and how slow I am with learning things constantly reminds me that I must be blonde on the inside!!  ... giggles)

Hey @KayC I need another tutorial session on this place with you.  Maybe we can talk on Discord or the phone and I can share my screen and do a few messages while Asking you some questions about how this place is organized.

How are you doing in the real world??

... "real world" ???  What is this "real world" of which you speak?

@Michelle_S lol it took a year to get that many. It's nice to have a large number but having the thoughts of helping someone far outweigh the number of posts. I have been absent a lot lately. Back at it tomorrow though lol. 

17 hours ago, Ashley0616 said:

having the thoughts of helping someone far outweigh the number of posts.

I have been absent a lot lately

I completely agree that helping others is the most rewarding!

I am absent almost ALL the time!!   (giggles)

17 hours ago, KayC said:

Will do @Michelle_S  sending you a text soon.  My apologies for not being in touch sooner:?

You are always welcome dear!

On 4/16/2024 at 6:58 PM, April Marie said:

You are rocking it, Michelle!

Thanx!  But I am sure there is more that I don't know than what I do!
But now I know about using the "@" function to alert people that you mentioned them.
And today I learned how to Quote someone so my comment as a bit more context.

Still so much to learn.  No sure how long I should keep replying to multiple people all in the same thread where the topic is just "Hello"

I understand there are one or two other subjects in this place (besides me ... saying "hello").
I have tried looking through the forums a tiny bit and just got lost!  lol  (Then again, getting lost is kinda my super-power!)

Just now, Ladypcnj said:

Hi Michelle, welcome to the group

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 193 Guests (See full list)

• Mmindy
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • MaeBe
    • MaryEllen
    • KathyLauren
    • VickySGV
    • Ashley0616
    • EasyE
    • LucyF
    • Birdie
    • Karen Carey
    • Jet McCartney