• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

breast enhancement by vacuum pumps

missyjo

hi. does anyone have insight to vacuum systems to pump up breast tissue

I have cheap one from Amazon I sometimes use n misuse ..no instructions..considering a noggleberry..but I hear 2 sided

1. noggleberry one of best n enhances size n helps grow breasts n increased circulation n all

2. there's no medical benefit use it if you enjoy it

so looking for input

thanks

hugs

• Admin

Mechanical breast enhancers deplete your bank account, and your #2 above is very correct, they do nothing to enhance your breasts. The vacuum they use can create bruising and/or blood clots in the breast area especially if you are on certain medications and blood clots can interfere with your getting HRT which is the effective and safe way to enlarge breasts under medical supervision.  Check with your doctor about the medication issue to see if it applies to you.

The combination of HRT (Hormone Therapy) and your family genetics which you can determine from taking family portraits with the Mom, Grandmothers and Aunts.  I turned out bigger by a tiny bit than one sister, and dead even on cup size with the other one.  

From what I've heard, vacuum does nothing permanent to enhance any part of one's anatomy.  But there seems to be plenty of market for selling those devices.  🤔  There might be some temporary enhancement, especially on smaller aspects of tissue, but its only due to extra blood being drawn to the area.  Once the suction goes away, the blood eventually returns to normal.  What might last longer is damage to capillaries, and unsightly bruising or visible messed up capillaries/veins.  Not something you'd really want.

• Carolyn Marie locked this topic
  • Admin

This is information from one Internet source, whose accuracy I cannot vouch for:

"Breast pumps have the potential to injure breast tissues. While revised models offer improved safety, they can also cause broken blood vessels. The breasts are a very delicate part of the body. Rough handling may cause the connective tissues to tear and the milk ducts to become damaged. Prolonged or excessive use of a breast pump can cause tissue damage, pain, and swelling in the breasts."

This is not something I would recommend buying or using.

Carolyn Marie

• Admin

I think any further discussion of this topic is ill advised, due to the possible dangerous nature of these products.  This site does not recommend or endorse the use of such products.  The topic has been locked.

Carolyn Marie