• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Vivelacors...

Vivelacors

After many years in denial, I have finally acknowledged my femininity. After quite a long life, so much time has been wasted. Now I feel I am too old to enjoy the freedom I now feel. All I can contribute to those who need to embrace their true gender, be BRAVE and don,t waste time!

Welcome! We are so glad you found us! Actually, you’ll find quite a few of us here who embraced their reality quote late in life. None of us know how much time we have, but we can enjoy the time that we do. Celebrate! 

Join in in where you feel comfortable.

6 hours ago, Vivelacors said:

After many years in denial, I have finally acknowledged my femininity.

Welcome @Vivelacors!  For myself and many others here it is a similar theme.  But, I can assure it's never too late.  I hope that you will discover that as you explore and connect with more of us on the Forum. 

You've already taken the most important first step ... Self-Affirmation.  I am wishing you the best in continuing this process.

Deep breaths ... One step at a time

Thank you Kay :)

• Forum Moderator

G'day @Vivelacors

Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums, I hope you find this place as informative and helpful as I do.

Best wishes, stay positive, and safe,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Hi Vivelacors!!  Like everyone else said, it is never too late to be you. It does feel too late at times but we can still enjoy our femininity every day, moment by moment!!

💗 Cynthia