• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Intro

Guest Mesingw

Guest Mesingw

Hello playground.

I'm sorry if this reads rather poorly as I have never been one much for introductions. I guess I should start by explaining why I'm here. For many years I have asked myself who was I/what is wrong with me? For as long as I can remember, with the exception of clothing, I have been attracted to both masculine and feminine things. Growing up my favorite colors were always blue and bright purple (although I think this may have something to do with a condition I have called synesthesia). I find that because of this many areas of my life are askew. People I meet online often mistake me for being a girl (biologically I'm male). I also find I cannot stand to be around most members of my sex and often feel alienated from them as if I exist on a completely different wavelength from 99.9% of the male population (consequently the majority of my friends are female). I also feel that with the exception of my college room mate, most of my male friends do not see the “real me”, or at least the other side of me. I guess my reason for being on here is to help me come to terms with who/what I am. Anyway, now I'm just rambling on about nothing. I look forward to getting to know you all as I spend time on this forum.

Sincerely,

Mesingw

Well Hello,

Come on in and have a seat.

Get comfortable because you are going to meet a lot of really friendly people.

Let me get you a snack, I have cookies and hot cocoa, alot of the girls love that - Donna JEan makes the cocoa and I bake the cookies but if you are a little hugrier I keep a pizza oven going for the guys, they are aways hungry especially the tenagers. :D

You identidified as Androgyne so that means that you identify as both or neither or it just doesn't matter here, we are not judgemental and everyone is welcome all over the forums.

So have some of everything and wait for the other members.

Welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest ~Brenda~

Welcome my dear Mesingw,

Sorry I am so late. Anyway hon you have come to the right place for support, understanding, answers.

Stick around hon, and read the topics and posts and feel free to post your ideas too!!

Wecome!!

HUGS

Brenda

Guest Jessica22450

lol I loved the cocoa and cookies, Guess that just proved the point. Anyway Welcome Mesingw, Hope you enjoy it here!

Hey Mesingw and welcome, yup the cookies and coco are great as are all the folks here, i think you will find friends and answers you are looking for.

Paula

Guest jamielynn

Hi Mesingw,Welcome to the family I too have a couple of good friends and they do not know of my true self and I do not know if I could ever tell them.I also tend to sit a talk with the women when I go to a party or other function I guess I feel more comfortable. :lol: Huggs Jamie

Guest Kristy

Welcome to the site, ask me anything <3

and chose carefully, you won't get any oblications, you wont be forced to wear the typical cloths of the gender, chose what you like...

Farming my five posts already xD