• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hiya!

Guest Sincerity

Guest Sincerity

Hi there! I've actually been reading these forums here and there for some time! I thought I would actually start posting now instead of just lurking!

Well I'm pre op M2F and 22 years old. I don't really know what to say, since I'm not exactly good with introductions and extremely shy lol. But it seems the people are really nice here which is also another reason why I decided to join up. I thought I would make a quick introduction. Its not as detailed as most people's that I have read, but oh well lol.

My name Sakura, I just thought Sincerity was a cute name. Umm I can't really thing anything else to write. Well I hope I meet a lot of new friends and such here that life around the world and around MA :).

Have a good day,

Sakura

Hi Sakura.

Welcome to the forums, if you've been lurking about then you must be the one leaving all of the finger prints on the windows.

Come on inside and have a seat, I'll get you some of Donna Jean's hot cocoa and a Plate of my fresh baked cookies - you were probably expecting these and we aim to please!

Welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Elizabeth K

Sakura - hello sweetheart!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

You get my three 'welcome' words - yeaaa - no longer lurking. I suppose you know us well by now - and we are pretty mild mannered and usually behave ourselves. A shy person does really well here - Sally was so shy when she first joined she took three months to get into her posting. Now we can't stop her (and don't want to!)

So now you can be subtle and stuff - but you have started posting. It gets really easy from now on. And we have a lot of people just like you. So ask questions and make comments - glad to know you!

And Sincerity as a name - so good! Not fair - two cool names!

Lizzy

Guest jamielynn

HI Sakura,nice to meet you.I too have been a member since Nov 08 and just started to post.I too am a little on the shy side and really do not what to say at times but I have read a lot of posts and everyone is so nice here.Hope to be reading more posts from you Huggs Jamie :D

Guest Kristy

Hey and welcome to the site, even thought I'm newer than you ... I'm Kristine, you can call me Kristy :P

and I'm a MTF, though don't like to be called any of that <_< just girl, thanks

I'm just 15 soon 16 and is already into the system :P been for a half year.

And yeah, I'd love to be your friend. why not? :rolleyes:

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Sakura!

It's early morning here and I'm just getting going!

Hey, Sweetie...so nice to meet you!

I see that you've met some of the others who made you welcome and I just wanted to add my welcome to the stack!....lol

So nice to have you here, Honey!

HUGG

Donna Jean

Guest AllisonD

Please let me add another word of welcome from an older sister. We've all been there, you will find us friendly and helpful.

Allison