• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello To All At Laura's Playground

Guest sapphire

Guest sapphire

Hi there.

I am sapphire and am from the UK. I'm 50yrs old, oh dear that sounds ancient, but in reality I am only 4 as I only count the years since my re-birth. I consider myself to be very lucky as my journey through the gender clinic through the operations and all that goes with it went well and although there were a few hard years it has been the best thing I have ever done. I realise for some people the journey is very traumatic painful and not an easy path to follow so that's why I am here, to maybe help a little and try to point out some of the many pit falls. I am not an expert nor do I claim to know all the answers, I am not a doctor or a shrink, I'm a fairly simple person who's only qualification is ........been there....done that.....and have the t-shirt.

I do think I will enjoy the forum/chat room etc and hope I may also be of some use somewhere along the line.

• Root Admin

Hi Sapphire,

Welcome to the new Laura's Playground forums. Glad to have you aboard.

MaryEllen :)

Guest Sophie Jean

Hi Sapphire,

I am fairly new to the whole transition process and not sure how far my journey will take me before I feel close enough to be complete. I look forward to your tidbits.

Love and Hugs,

-Sophie Jean

• Root Admin

Hi Sapphire,

May I also welcome you to the forums.

PJ, also from the UK

Guest Bobbi Dee

Hi Sapphire,

Welcome, I have only been here for a short time myself but have already met some wonderful folks. I share the wonder of being 50 with you but have not made the full transition yet. I hope to have many opportunitues to chat with you in the future

Bobbi Dee