• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Well Hello.

Guest spenceroar

Guest spenceroar

Hey,

I'm Spencer and I'm a 22 year old FTM guy from Australia.

Joined this site to hopefully have a chat to some people in the same or similar situations and help others through thier life journey.

A little background info:

I've had chest surgery and I've been on T for four years, am having hysto soon and lower surgery is a distant thought as far as finances and satisfaction goes.

I've a wonderful fiance who has a Son, and we share parental responsibility. They're why I wake in the morning.

Would maybe like to chat to some guys about lower surgery options in the distant future, and general dysphoria issues etc.

Hope to have some good times here,

Spence.

Welcome Spence.

So good to have you here.

Come on in and sit down I'll get you our traditional greeting for our hungry FTMs - pizza and cold drinks! :)

You should enjoy it here we have a lot of FTMs and at all different stages of transition.

And we all get along, just one really big family!

So glad that you have someone to love and support you - it is so much easier that way than alone.

So welcome to the family.

Love ya,

sally

Guest skyy

hi and welcome. i'm sure you will love it here, there are some really cool guys on this site who i'm sure would be willing to answer any questions. we all are here for you if you need someone to talk to. i'm always glad to meet another friend, so welcome :D

Guest spenceroar

Hey Sally,

thanks so much for the warm welcome! I sure am a lucky guy to have the support that I do, and that's why I'd love to be able to help support others on the same path to self acceptance/happiness. ^_^

Guest Evan_J

Hola Spence.

Welcome. You're definately welcome to the site and its great to have a new guy around with some "time" (your 4 years). You can be sure your experience will be valued.

Guest ~Brenda~

Hey Spence!!

Welcome to Laura's!!! Come in, be comfortable, and relax. Be yourself, and join in on the fun. You should know that you are safe. We take safety seriously. So go ahead hon, and post onto the forums. As you get more acclimated here you will see how wonderful Laura's really is!!!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!

Your friend

Brenda

Guest Elizabeth K

Spence

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

The guys will be here in force although some have already arrived. There is a lot of diversity here - and I see you are pretty far along in yoiur transition - it will be great to have you here because of your experience, but look around at everyone - we have a lot of fun. We also have a lot of people in crisis sometimes - it doesn't matter if you are MTF or FTM - it is a wonder how we help bring people away from the edge of self distruction.

So glad to meet ya! Evan is our really senior bad boy - so watch out - he has a sense of ha-ha that would make a desert look like a tropical forest! Grin!

And don't miss out on our moderators - we have several FTM and they are simply awesome!

Lizzy

Guest Leigh

welcome to the playground,

i'm not sure what good topics we have on lower surgeries, but i think there was one good one in the surgery forum that i read....

anyway...if you look around the guys room, i'm sure some of us can give you some advice, and we're always willing to hear about someone else's journey.

see you around.

peace&love

leigh

Guest spenceroar

Thanks once again for all the warm welcomes!

You people seem so nice, and I can't wait to have a good chat with all of you.

Guest Donna Jean

Hey, Spencer!

Good morning (from my end!)

Nice to meet you....

I see that every one ran out to say "Hi"...they are nice folks....aren't they?

We all have different storries but a common bond, so get yourself settled in and relax....

We're so happy to have you here!

****BIGG HUGG****

Donna Jean

Guest AllisonD

It is always nice to have another man around!

I'm a newbie too, but this place is really friendly and it doesn't take long at all to fit right in. It can be as comfortable and homey as you want it to be, and it doesn't matter what time of day you want to chat, there are ALWAYS people here to respond.

Allison