• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Best Finds, Labels And Stores

Guest Evan_J

Guest Evan_J
You gotta fill me in on the right way to receive change.

*worries that he hasn't been doing it right*

lol its that I'm conscious of my hands in that exchange and don't want that curve wristed "female" kind of way of getting the money.

Guest My_Genesis
lol where to begin.....you can ask a guy where he gets something (ie a particular item) but you can't say "where do you shop" LOL that sounds like you're tryin to have a girl conversation with him. Also , it matters HOW you do it. If one guy sees something he likes on another guy and breaks out real "bold" and is just like "eh, where'd you get that shirt?" other guy answers , first guy nods and walks off. THATS IT. No "oh I really like that" and all that. Thats girls convo.

lol yeah... i never ask people where they shop :P...what do i care...even girls im just like where did you get that i like it (haha...now that i think about it, it seems i complement girls a lot on appearance and stuff, but it works well also because from their end it just seems like im being girly, e.g., "i really like that dress it's looks good on you"...lol...it's sad how much fun i have doing things like that to girls, shall we look at it as another trans perk? cuz if any other cis-guy did that, in some instances it might be kinda creepy, when i do it im being nice :rolleyes: )

but anyway i still think it would be weird, asking a guy where he got his clothes, idk, it's just awkward to me, lol. maybe it's because no matter how i do it, i just feel like they're perceiving me as a girl anyway so they'll take it in a girly way, while im just trying to be "one of them"...which makes me uncomfortable. :huh:

Guest Zabrak

I like baggy clothing, but I still wear tight pants for my boyfriend. I'm a size 0 in most things and I'm tall.....I have to wear boy clothing. If anyone knows of nice boy sized clothing thats funky I'll take a look. :P

Guest My_Genesis

lol im a size 5, or a 5 tall, but i always have to wear belts cuz the hips are always too big for me, sometimes i'd rather just stick w/ girls' clothes cuz the fact the hips are always too big and my pants fall down w/o a belt just makes me happy :lol:

Guest Crossroads

I shop at Target for most of my casual clothes. Especially since my hips have shrunk and my waist has filled out a bit(yay, Testosterone!!!), everything seems to fit great in the guys section no matter where I go now. Being 5' 10" is great. I like more "upper class business" clothes, but Angie always puts me in the "metrosexual" look. Oh well, whatever. I just let her buy my clothes anyway. I hate clothes shopping (unless I get a shirt with superman or speed racer on it) and figuring out what size I am and all that.

Guest Zabrak

Whats the face for??

Er, oh, all my tight female pants are size 0 lol. Smallest you can get, what do you expect from someone who was 114 pounds? Now that I'm a big buff 116 pounds I feel cool. I'm hoping to get more meat on me soon - woo!