• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi Girls

Guest renee24

Guest renee24

hi every1, its been along time since ive posted. ive been trying to ignore my feminine feelings but everyday they get alittle stronger and harder to deny. i am 24 and still in the closet but i want to start making friends to go out with and to teach me how to become the woman i was meant to be. i live in utica, ny hoping to find other girls like me for friendship and support. love, renee

Well, I wonderd were you had been hiding!

I should have looked in the closet!

Come on into the forums and start talking to everybody again.

If you promise to go to April's transwoman map and give her your location I wiil bring you some cookies and cocoa.

Hey, I bake them for the new members and technically you aren't so go put your pin in the map and you can have all you want.

Gald to have you back with usm now post!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi renee

Welcome back tp the playground, I see you said that you are looking for some friends to go out with but I dont know how close you are to buffalo but if its not to far away I would like to make friends with you.

Alyssa

Guest NatalieRene
hi every1, its been along time since ive posted. ive been trying to ignore my feminine feelings but everyday they get alittle stronger and harder to deny. i am 24 and still in the closet but i want to start making friends to go out with and to teach me how to become the woman i was meant to be. i live in utica, ny hoping to find other girls like me for friendship and support. love, renee

The best way to start is to discreetly go see a therapist it's a safe place to come out for the first time and your therapist can work with you on easing your anxiety about coming out.

Guest renee24

thank you for the warm welcome back, and of course i will put my location on her map. where is it located tho? and hello alyssa, beautiful name. i would love to be friends with you. im in utica its only a couple hours away. love, renee

Hi, Rennee ! How are you? I believe we've corresponded a few months back. Welcome to Laura's.

Gennee

:D

Guest renee24

hi gennee, glad to see you again. :) yes we did. i tried hiding my feelings from myself but it was just to much. i cant deny the real me i want to be a girl. im so glad to be back. love, renee

Guest brenda lee

Renee , Hi and welcome to the playground. This is a wonderful place to find new friends who will support you .LOL Brenda Lee