• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Pantyhose In Drab

Guest JenniferPH

Guest JenniferPH

Do any of you wear pantyhose when you're 'him'? Pantyhose are what got me started into all this, and I thought I had to XD in order to wear pantyhose out and about. Then about 15 years ago, Mike started wearing pantyhose with shorts. Everywhere, to work, to the bars, to his friends houses, everywhere. Usually suntan. And it's unbelieveable how many people don't notice.

I remember one friend of mine that was relieved when I finally started wearing with shorts. Why? Because he didn't know how to bring the topic up, that one time he saw a "L'eggs Sheer Energy" tag sticking out of the back of my pants! All my friends are cool with it, nobody really cares what I wear on my legs. They've met Jennifer once, but I got quite a few mixed and confused reactions. So she doesn't go out with the gang. Which is fine.

Plus now companies like Activskin make hosiery for men. So my question is, do you ever wear hosiery when you're in male mode?

Here is a pic of Mike and his toy. Can YOU tell he's wearing hose? :P

Guest rachael1

The photos not real clear but you can sort of tell.

I think most people don't comment on things like that out of politeness.

I wear shorts all the time when the weathers fine and though I don't wear hose my legs are kept hairless.

Love the truck by the way

Rachael

Guest tapiarachael

Hmm, I actually don't really notice sorry, but it's good that your friends are fine wiith it and even somewhat accept Jenniffer. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Isabella

I never dared wear them in public until I was fully committed to going full time, I didn't have the(oh... that would be the wrong word...) But if you are cool with it that's all that matters, & forget about what others think, any problem is theirs, not yours! BTW Leggs' Sheer Energy are my absolute favs, so you obviosly have impecable taste!