• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Things Are Really Moving Now

Sally

Well, I have been counting down the days since April 20th!

Now it is really almost here.

Today I got a call from one of the ladies at the center confirming my appointment for Monday!

YEAH!!!

What a day that will be, I have an appointment with my wonderful therapist and then I get my prescription, it might be too late to get them filled that night :( but I will be there when the door opens at a pharmacy on Tuesday! :D

I have waited patiently for 86 and a half days so far! :angry:

Four more won't hurt that much. :(

But I will make it! :lol:

Did I say,

YEAH!!!

I think I did.

Love ya,

Sally

• Admin

Ooops. Pushed the wrong key.

What I was about to say is, that is WONDERFUL news. Way to go, girl! Best of luck and

may you have many such great days ahead. Please keep us informed of your progress.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Sally, Dear.....

You know that I've been counting right along with you...(Say.."Yes, Donna Jean, I know that")

Dont you worry...I wasn't gonna let you forget, but I see now, that was a moot point!....lol

Good for you, Sweetherat...I know how long you've waited for this....I'm SO happy for you!

BIGG CONGRATZ TYPE HUGGGGGGG........

Donna Jean

Guest nymphblossom

I am so happy for you, Sally!

I have been in therapy for 73 1/2 days with no end in sight. I thought I was going to bust into tears when she told me the other day that "it's going to be a LOOONG time before YOU are ready to start hormones"

:(

Blossom

I am so happy for you, Sally!

I have been in therapy for 73 1/2 days with no end in sight. I thought I was going to bust into tears when she told me the other day that "it's going to be a LOOONG time before YOU are ready to start hormones"

:(

Blossom

If it is any consolation at all, I have been ready to start hormones form last August, but a number of different things stood in my way - I pushed all of those aside in April and that is what has finally brought me here.

Patience is a virtue but it can also be a royal pain in the %^&!

Love ya,

Sally

CONGRATS Sally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see how many hours are left.. somewhere around 70..... tick... tick... tick

{{{{ HUGS }}}}

Paula

Guest Elizabeth K

I was like Donna Jean - thought I had better send you a note and remind you.

Hummmm...

Seems you remembered!

GO GIRL GO

Love you

Lizzy

Hey that's tomorrow Evening!

Yeah!

I would not be able to do this without any support, I have none from my family but I have so much from all of you here.

I just want you to know how much I truly appreciate all of you.

Love ya,

Sally

Well, I just wanted to let everybody know that because tomorrow is such a big day with a lot to do before the appointment, I am turning in a lot earlier tonight.

So have a good time here in the playground and kids, don't play on the swings after dark!

Love ya,

Sally