• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Panty Problems

Guest BeckyTG

Guest yvonne

OK girls, I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I have trouble finding panties that are just snug enough to keep me nicely tucked in place. They're all too big and are just a little loose for the purpose.

I have a number of pairs now that are nylon/spandex that fit perfect and I really enjoy wearing them. They're just snug enough that there are no wrinkles in them, but nowhere near a "control top" in firmness.

I've ordered from a lot of places, but they're all just a little too loose. I'm about a 36 in the hips, so it's not like I don't have a butt. LOL

Some of the stores I've been in don't even stock "small". Good heavens, I don't know what small girls are supposed to wear.

I've been to the Juniors section, but all those are hip huggers and low riders. I like something I can pull up to my waist, as it stays nicely in place and feels good.

Yvone,

While I understand your plight I can offer no help ae I am at the other end of that spectrum.

They all stop at plus size!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest angie
OK girls, I know I'm not the only one with this problem. I have trouble finding panties that are just snug enough to keep me nicely tucked in place. They're all too big and are just a little loose for the purpose.

I have a number of pairs now that are nylon/spandex that fit perfect and I really enjoy wearing them. They're just snug enough that there are no wrinkles in them, but nowhere near a "control top" in firmness.

I've ordered from a lot of places, but they're all just a little too loose. I'm about a 36 in the hips, so it's not like I don't have a butt. LOL

Some of the stores I've been in don't even stock "small". Good heavens, I don't know what small girls are supposed to wear.

I've been to the Juniors section, but all those are hip huggers and low riders. I like something I can pull up to my waist, as it stays nicely in place and feels good.

I wear cotton undies,size small/xsmall,with a wide gusset(crotch).They come in many cute styles and colors and sizes to xsmall,meaning a size4.They keep eveything up and snug and you can be confident you wont have(slippage,which is always a pain)and you stay dry and comfortable.I would recommend personally buying your panties at a store live in person.That way you get what you want,can be sure of the size,and you get valuable life experience,public interaction. Which is all part of becoming the real you.

Hugs,

Angelique

Guest angie
Yvone,

While I understand your plight I can offer no help ae I am at the other end of that spectrum.

They all stop at plus size!

Love ya,

Sally

Actually Sally,

For bigger girls,you look at sizes 8 to 10.They come in they prettiest styles and can be very reasonable.It all depends on where you shop.I used to buy all three of my ladies panties.

When they wanted something extra pretty,they asked me to buy them.I have great taste in

lingerie.All three are plus size ladies.

Hugs lady,

Angie

Guest Joanna Phipps

Check online for an item called a gaf, it is designed to keep those unwanted bits hidden. Amazon.com has one for sale(but then they have billions of things for sale) so does a place called samis closet http://www.samiscloset.com that way you can just get comfortable panties and not worry

From looking around online one somewhat common solution people use is to wear a size or two smaller than they would normally wear.

You could also try a Gaff which is designed to keep everything tucked in.

Some people also use tape designed for skin for that with normal panties. Since you already have some panties that you like, this might be a good option

Guest angie

A gaf is very uncomfortable,not suited for long time wear.

The same with tape.Tape would be good for wearing a swim suit.

Where you want everything invisible,with no change of slippage.

For comfort and everyday wear,it is best to find something that

works well and easy to maintain.I used a double panty setup at

the begining before the anti androgens did their work and shrunk

my(boys) down to peanuts.Now I wear a single panty.A double

panty means,a Tight pair of cotton,then a snug pair of nylon/spandex

over them.The best part is you can wear your prettiest frillies,and

be sure it all stays where it is supposed to.I do know it worked for me,

for many years.I have been actively tucking fulltime for over five years.

Hugs girls,

Angie

Guest yvonne

Thank you for the thoughtful responses and let me apologize for apparently not being clear on my request.

My problem is finding panties small enough to fit me. I'm buying size 5 (small) and nearly everywhere I buy them, they're just a little too big. I have 36 inch hips, so this doesn't seem to me to be a unusual size request.

I've bought the elastic "control type", but that's not very comfortable. Shopping on-line or in-person doesn't make any difference, as you can't try on panties before you buy them.

Does anyone know a line of garments or a particular seller where the sizes tend to run small?

Thank you.

Guest Joanna Phipps
A gaf is very uncomfortable,not suited for long time wear.

The same with tape.Tape would be good for wearing a swim suit.

Where you want everything invisible,with no change of slippage.

For comfort and everyday wear,it is best to find something that

works well and easy to maintain.I used a double panty setup at

the begining before the anti androgens did their work and shrunk

my(boys) down to peanuts.Now I wear a single panty.A double

panty means,a Tight pair of cotton,then a snug pair of nylon/spandex

over them.The best part is you can wear your prettiest frillies,and

be sure it all stays where it is supposed to.I do know it worked for me,

for many years.I have been actively tucking fulltime for over five years.

Hugs girls,

Angie

Actually angie, i wear mine 18hrs per day some days and its not uncomfortable. I guess it depends on the type you have and how tight it tucks the bits in. this one is snug enough to hide the bulge but not so tight it tries to castrate you, well there might be some advantages to being castrated. :)

btw its 19 day till i should get my hormones  :lol: