• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Nervous, Excited

Guest Joanna Phipps

Guest Joanna Phipps

It seemed like this time frame would never get here, i am inside of a fortnight (two weeks) before I assume that my GP will be pulling out the release pad and the prescription pad and I will be starting that magical journey. Most of you know the h.ell its been getting this far, the battles, tears, desparation and nearly going to the internet to get what I wanted (do not do that under any circumstances).

Now I am closing in on that day, wondering if I am going to be able to sleep the night before the appointment, wondering what it will be like the time I take that first hormone pill and finaly start adjusting the balance in my body. As of the last check my T was at 380 which is quite low for a male so the spiro shouldnt have much of a problem fixing it.

Puberty and womanhood...here i come

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey!

I'm not far behind, the 17th is my new target date - barring another emergency for the doctor.

We'll kind of go through this together time wise as well as in spirit.

Love ya,

Sally

• Admin

Sally and Joanna, I'm so happy for both of you. This is a momentous time. Congratulations!

(((BIG HUGG)))

Carolyn Marie

Guest Joanna Phipps

Sally sis, not sure we could handle being in the same building doing this, from what I hear the emotional roller coaster could bout do us in.. unless we managed to get out of phase with eachother, one happy when the other is down..but I dont think thats likely....

giggle, but I know Im in good company with you

hugs and congrats sis

i'm so happy for you two, i'm really trying not to cry. i'm so happy you are going to taste freedom soon, it really is that great, and i cant wait until you are there. :)

dont worry about the mood swings too much, for me, they arent too bad, and dont start showing up for about a month. you'll be fine, this is what your brain has been wanting for years.

good luck to you two, i cant wait until i finally see your posts confirming it to be true. have fun on your journey, you've more than earned it

Huggs for both of you