• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi From Canada

Guest NatalieM

Guest NatalieM

Hey there, I'm Nat. Actually, technically I'm still Nic, but that's only for now ;) . Anyways, I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm 19, pre-everything and hoping to be out to my mom by the end of this year. Really nervous about that, I don't want to blow it.

I'm in college, and if all goes well, I'll have graduated by this time next year from the security and risk management program. I like a lot of classic rock, metal, etc... (yeah, I'm a rocker chick) but some of the new stuff is alright. I think I have a good eye for fashion, despite not having a clue about how sizing works (aside form shoes).

If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Nat

Hello Nat,

Come on in and sit down here in the member's lounge, get comfy while I get you some refreshments - it is early so I don't have any cookies baked right now but I have these very nice sweet rolls and some hot tea or cocoa, if pressed I know how to make coffee but I never drink it so I recommend going with the ones that I drink myself, its a bit safer. :)

We have a few Canadians here and some are right around your age.

We are here to support each other, ask and answer questions, make freinds, have a place to come and be safe and have fin.

Welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Hey, Nat!

Good morning...

Well it seems that you got here while I was sleeping, so , just let me say Welcome to the Playground!

I hope that your coming out goes well and you'll soon be on your way to a happier place for what you need!

And, don't worry...you'll soon have the sizes down! Trust me on that one!

Relax, Hon....enjoy!

HUGG

Donna Jean

Guest Jean Davis

Hey Nat

Nice to meet you and welcome to the playground. ;)

I think you'll like it here, the people are great and the articles are informative.

Ohh and try to stop by the transgender Pride Day forum and say hello :D

LUV

Jean Davis

• Admin

Welcome to Laura's, Nat. Sounds like you're on a good path. I hope everything goes well for you.

You'll find this site extremely helpful. Your questions will be answered and you find support and

friendship. Please check out the forums and resource pages and the chat rooms. If you have a

question, don't be afraid to post it. There are no bad questions here.

Nice to have met you.

Carolyn Marie

Guest ~Brenda~

Hey Nat!!!!

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

It is so wonderful to have another rock chick here!!!!

You have come to a good place hon. Laura's is where you will see that you are not alone. We all know where you are at, what you are going through, and where you are headed. Let coming out to your mother take care of itself. You will know when it is time.

Love you sweetie

Brenda