• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 77 Guests (See full list)

• KathyLauren
    • VickySGV
    • Ashley0616
    • MaeBe
    • KymmieL
    • Stormy23
    • MaryEllen
  • Who Was Online

84 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • VickySGV
    • KathyLauren
    • Ashley0616
    • MaeBe
    • KymmieL
    • Stormy23
    • MaryEllen
    • Karen Carey
    • Maddee
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Ivy
    • Susie
    • AcedTea87
    • DreamWalker
    • Delcina B
    • Vidanjali
    • RustedSkye
    • David Susanna Dyer
    • Sally Stone
    • Heather Shay
    • Andrea D
    • SamC
    • christinakristy2021
    • April Marie
    • Petra Jane
    • Alisa Anne
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Sarah Clarke
    • missyjo
    • Avra
    • Willow
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Birdie
    • Betty K
    • Erica Leigh
    • EasyE
    • Jani
    • Ladypcnj
    • Mirrabooka
    • AllieJ
    • Charlize
    • dianeT68
    • Stefi
    • MirandaB
    • MaybeRob
    • Concerned father
    • LucyF
    • JanieJones
    • tracy_j
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Madelyn Rain
    • JenniferB
    • Evelyn J
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Andy C.
    • Davie
    • Roach
    • Pip
    • Lydia_R
    • Thea
    • Siobhan F
    • KatieSC
    • Genny
    • LaurenA
    • Lilis
    • Amy Powell
    • afraid of self
    • LittleSam
    • ClaireBloom
    • Sol
    • Astrid
    • DeeDee
    • IsThisReality
    • Leanne
    • Justine76
    • jay.j27
    • Hans
    • LyndseyQ
    • Susan R
    • Mmindy
    • MAN8791
    • sleepylynx09
    • moonlitsea
    • Mary74
  • Today's Birthdays

• Bdolfan1964

Bdolfan1964 0

• Soren_Xx

Soren_Xx 0

• gypsie96

gypsie96 0

• Anyam

Anyam 0

• Rona

Rona 0

• JanisLynn

JanisLynn 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• KymmieL
      Well out trip has changed yet again. Now we are heading out tomorrow for Lincoln, NE to see REO speedwagon tomorrow night there. Then Sunday& Monday we are hitting some dealerships, then to Kearney, NE to see them once more.   More updates when the wife tells me about them, LOL.   Kymmie
    • Ivy
    • Carolyn Marie
      Please, no more posts about guns and/or suicide in this thread.  It is way off topic.  Also, as a general unofficial rule, it is not a good idea to talk about the means of suicide anywhere on this site, since it is a support site and we are trying to prevent suicides and self-harm here.  Thank you.   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      Actually, I had meant the advice for Ms. Kennedy.  I've edited the post to clarify that point.  But it's prob a valid point for everyone.    Carolyn Marie
    • VickySGV
      How does the new friend actually stand on the overall subject of Trans and Non Binary people is the first question.  Your question there is pretty wide and there is no one answer to it or direction to take.  What will you need this person to help you do, and what support do you think you will need. Sounds like something to discuss with your Gender Therapist   Since the Cis Person was recommended to be included in your "OUT" circle of friends by other friends, poll those friends to see what direction to take.    As for the "How To's" we do have a complete forum here on Coming Out suggestions and stories from our members over time.
    • VickySGV
      Now why would I read the comments on this??   As deaf as I am I have already heard the screams and moans of the damned in hell about this one.
    • missyjo
      update..latest is if you want relationship with your mom ..n I'm sure siblings are next, then you'll simply dress up as a boy 1 day a week.. it isn't that simple it's just not and it's a slippery slope of denying myself more n more to please others oh well..being alone means nobody else opinion f... matters.  hugs thanks
    • VickySGV
      VPN users whose VPN service uses floating IP's that in the past have been blocked by the site for having caused danger or other violations of our terms of use need to be aware that the IP will not be allowed to post here for safety reasons.  We have a freedom to protect ourselves.  Your content was not even seen by our site server to decide whether it was PG or otherwise. The solution to that problem is very simple, sign off your computer wait a few moments and boot it up again to let the IP reset for you.
    • David Susanna Dyer
      Hiya,   May I ask as to what you mean exactly?
    • VickySGV
      The Cloudflare refusal was based on a problem in the site server and was not IP based for any user.  The site server was not allowing access to its data based on a Site Certificate issue explained elsewhere.  Keep the Cloudflare problems separate from IP address issues.   As we have mentioned in other recent topics here people using VPN services that shift or assign floating IPs since those addresses are specific to the VPN service and not the user may be blocked by this site since in the past that IP has been used by spammers or other individuals who have shown themselves dangerous to this site and its members. 
    • MaeBe
    • VickySGV
      Sarah Mc Bride has been extremely out and vocal about her status as a Trans Woman since her college years.  She and her late husband Andy were the first two Trans White House Interns under Pres. Obama where they met.  The story there is told in Sarah's biography Tomorrow Will Be Different  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomorrow_Will_Be_Different.  Trans issues are NOT her sole running platform by a long shot and she has also been elected to a minor state office and now State Senator plus other direct dealings with her constituents who are Cis / Het / LGBTQ and even Conservative who value her direct attention to their needs for services.  I know this because I have several friends who live in her district and value her accessibility for all financial levels of the community she lives in and does what she can to represent all of them.  
    • MaeBe
      Welcome, J!
    • MaeBe
      Let's not get too off topic.     This statement has multiple sides, too. Yes, we should all just be humans and be allowed to thrive. Secondly, a person's background DOES bring different things to the table--different perspective. Also, while it's utopian to believe we all should live in a world where our creed/color/identity/sexuality shouldn't be factored, we don't live in that world. We have to be vigilant and keenly aware of the "colorblindness trap".   For people in the public spotlight, it's not likely going to happen that their minority status is obviated. Attention will be paid to who and what a person is, no matter if its disclosed or not. One can only hope that, when the person come from a minority segment of society that this is celebrated and not vilified--or objectified. There will be a day when it will be "no biggie" that a trans person is in office, but today is not that day.
    • Adrianna Danielle
      My son sent me this video of another parent that is also transgender.I thought it was cool https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8Llc4atKUO/?igsh=MXR0ZGJ0dzljYmM3eg==
    • Ashley0616
      Drowning or driving a car off the cliff and I can go on. The point is that taking away one source of suicide other sources will pop up. The problem is the individuals need therapy and that is if they want to seek help. Even if you take away gun rights do you honestly think they won't resort to the black market? There won't be a punishment to them because they are going to kill themselves. 
    • Ashley0616
      Carbon manoxide poisoning is also easy. a knife to the jugular or the femoral artery, a knife to from the back of the neck to the brain. 
    • Ivy
      I suppose the thought is that guns make it easier to act impulsively.  But as you say, I can (and have) thought of many ways to accomplish this.
    • Ladypcnj
      What is going on with Cloudflare, it keeps blocking my IP to this website when I know I didn't do anything wrong, or could it be an issue with the website connectivity?  
    • Ivy
      Our court system has come to the point where it is all a matter of the particular judge's politics.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Sarah Clarke
    Newest Member
    Sarah Clarke

1. Anyam
      Anyam
    2. Bdolfan1964
      Bdolfan1964
      (60 years old)
    3. gypsie96
      gypsie96
    4. JanisLynn
      JanisLynn
      (67 years old)
    5. Rona
      Rona
      (52 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.