• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• Ashley0616
    • Heather Shay
    • Betty K
    • MaybeRob
    • AllieJ
  • Who Was Online

83 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Ashley0616
    • Heather Shay
    • Betty K
    • MaybeRob
    • AllieJ
    • Willow
    • April Marie
    • Kyleorkayla28
    • MirandaB
    • Petra Jane
    • MaryEllen
    • Karen Carey
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Pip
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Sol
    • tracy_j
    • Carolyn Marie
    • VickySGV
    • Perplexed45
    • Kayla Rose
    • Lydia_R
    • MaeBe
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • KymmieL
    • Nonexistent
    • Ladypcnj
    • Evelyn J
    • EasyE
    • SamC
    • Siobhan F
    • bigmck123
    • Mwm684
    • Ivy
    • KathyLauren
    • Thea
    • Sally Stone
    • sarahthehuman
    • Amy Powell
    • Davie
    • Vidanjali
    • christinakristy2021
    • Alisa Anne
    • Timi
    • glass beach
    • Charlize
    • AcedTea87
    • Lillie B
    • ClaireBloom
    • Susie
    • Birdie
    • Delcina B
    • Wicked juggalo
    • gennee
    • Jamey-Heather
    • KatieSC
    • Mikayla2024
    • Mmindy
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Jani
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Maddee
    • Stacie.H
    • Mirrabooka
    • BUGFIEND
    • Stefi
    • LucyF
    • BillieA
    • LyndseyQ
    • DeeDee
    • Iwannabawoman
    • Lexi C
    • Andy C.
    • Mia Marie
    • LC
    • Astrid
    • Desert Fox
    • missyjo
    • Kay3Seven
    • CatsAndCoffee
    • LittleSam
    • algebraicresc
    • Lorelei
  • Today's Birthdays

• JustJack

JustJack 0

• dianeT68

dianeT68 0

• AshleighMarie

AshleighMarie 0

• Luna6942

Luna6942 0

• Russ Fenrisson

Russ Fenrisson 0

• I Dont wanna talk bout it

I Dont wanna talk bout it 0

• AshleighRoxx

AshleighRoxx 0

• .Nova.

.Nova. 0

• Psychefoxey

Psychefoxey 0

• _Michelle_

_Michelle_ 0

• Alessa

Alessa 0

• brianna0145

brianna0145 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Heather Shay
      My all time FAVORITE live performer.....  
    • Heather Shay
      First Friday Pride and Saturday gig.
    • Heather Shay
      What Is Emotional Healing? Emotional healing is the process of acknowledging, allowing, accepting, integrating, and processing painful life experiences and strong emotions. It may involve empathy, self-regulation, self-compassion, self-acceptance, mindfulness, and integration.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Willow
      Good morning.    well it rained this morning. That’s good, we need the rain. It’s been hot and dry.     Not much to say urologist appointment went as expected.  But I have another appointment in July for a cystoscope.  Now those are rather unpleasant if you’ve ever had one.  And if you haven’t, we’ll bless your heart sweetie.  lol. And if that is positive then surgery if it’s negative then who knows.   went out to dinner last night. Eating in today.   They go to Atlanta Friday sometime Friday for a Wedding. Eyob and Paul. Eyob was my son’s college roommate.   we’ll time to take the dog out and make my lunch.   have a good day.    
    • AllieJ
      Mirrabooka, I more than accepted my old life, I often wondered if I was dreaming! Except for nagging dysphoria I was able to control for many years, I was living my dream. When my dysphoria increased and made me sick, I was persuaded to transition to survive, but my dream life was gone. I live comfortably without dysphoria effects, but nowhere near as happily.    Hugs,   Allie
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forum, Paula, from another "older" woman. You'll find lots of information, ideas and support here as well as an amazingly wonderful group of people. Jump in where you feel comfortable. We are happy that you found us!!!
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      In a county that is 75% ultra- conservative, the Alliance Ithat is 3 years old takes it's next step in the community with Pride signs all around oyr biggest town's downtown area. I'm proud to be on the Board of Directors.  
    • VickySGV
      I will be in Minneapolis from July 10 to the 15th for the GALA Choruses Festival  with about 40+ other Trans people.  The festival is a gathering of LGBTQ choruses from North America and points even further.  I know the folks in charge of the festival are doing heavy security work-ups which are sadly needed since as I said the choruses involved are Gay, Lesbian, Trans and Non-binary.  7 thousand people are currently signed up for it.  I hope the person who made the assault gets a good look at what will happen, 7K to one are impressive odds.  Hopefully someone there sees this and invites the victim as our guest to see how they can be supported.    A theme song of this gathering goes "We are a gentle. angry people and we are singing, singing for our lives!!"
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.mprnews.org/story/2024/06/05/alleged-assault-on-transgender-student-inside-hopkins-high-police-investigating     Horrible crime.  Students shouldn't have to fear assault, and that goes for cis-gen students as well as trans.  As someone who themselves was assaulted in school, I feel great empathy for this kid.   Carolyn Marie
    • Lydia_R
      Things are movin'!    
    • Betty K
      To what degree am I a binary woman and what does this mean in terms of surgery. 
    • Betty K
      I’ve just read most of this thread on a quiet day at work, and this quote from right at the start stuck with me. I agree, this is hard; it’s the hardest part of transitioning. It’s a paradox: the better I feel now, the more heartbroken I feel at the thought of how long it took me to get here.    Also the poem about grieving for your former self. Sometimes I feel that too, though generally I realise I am not grieving for someone who *was* but whom I always thought I might become. I kept waiting to grow into myself as that person, but it didn’t happen.    Oh, and I agree, that’s a very cute photo.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Congratulations!  I hope this one works out for you! I felt that way years ago, when GF caught me....or rather, a bit after that, because initially she was kinda scary.  But I figure if somebody like me can find love, anybody can.  So, here's to you!
    • EasyE
      What a great photo! Thanks for sharing! 
    • Betty K
      I do think hoping for rapid, dramatic physical changes from feminising hormones can be unrealistic. I’m 50, so I don’t know if really big physical changes are likely without surgeries. For me, the biggest changes have stemmed from the way I present in public and the way I feel on the inside, which is helped by my presentation in public. I have been on HRT for two years.
    • April Marie
      You look wonderful, Mae! I learned most of my make-up routine by watching YouTube videos and thru experimentation. Generally, less is the way to go, especially with foundation. I keep mine pretty simple.   Have fun with it! One of my looks I jokingly refer to as my raccoon look. 🤣
    • EasyE
      Thank you for sharing your story Kay and for sharing yourself with us. You are very courageous! Many blessings to you and your family as you take steps to being your more authentic self... 
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Kyleorkayla28
    Newest Member
    Kyleorkayla28

1. _Michelle_
      _Michelle_
      (54 years old)
    2. .Nova.
      .Nova.
      (16 years old)
    3. Alessa
      Alessa
      (38 years old)
    4. AshleighMarie
      AshleighMarie
      (62 years old)
    5. AshleighRoxx
      AshleighRoxx
      (62 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.