• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

• Vidanjali
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Mmindy
    • Ashley0616
    • SamC
    • AllieJ
    • MaryEllen
    • Susie
    • Angel Jamie
  • Who Was Online

84 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Ashley0616
    • Mmindy
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Vidanjali
    • SamC
    • Stacie.H
    • AllieJ
    • MaryEllen
    • Susie
    • Angel Jamie
    • Ivy
    • Petra Jane
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Birdie
    • Markianor
    • christinakristy2021
    • Timi
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Ladypcnj
    • Betty K
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Lydia_R
    • Astrid
    • Charlize
    • Delcina B
    • Kyleorkayla28
    • DeeDee
    • Kayla Rose
    • Heather Shay
    • MaybeRob
    • Willow
    • April Marie
    • MirandaB
    • Karen Carey
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Pip
    • Sol
    • tracy_j
    • Carolyn Marie
    • VickySGV
    • Perplexed45
    • MaeBe
    • KymmieL
    • Nonexistent
    • Evelyn J
    • EasyE
    • Siobhan F
    • bigmck123
    • Mwm684
    • KathyLauren
    • Thea
    • Sally Stone
    • sarahthehuman
    • Amy Powell
    • Davie
    • Alisa Anne
    • glass beach
    • AcedTea87
    • Lillie B
    • ClaireBloom
    • Wicked juggalo
    • gennee
    • Jamey-Heather
    • KatieSC
    • Mikayla2024
    • Jani
    • Maddee
    • Mirrabooka
    • BUGFIEND
    • Stefi
    • LucyF
    • BillieA
    • LyndseyQ
    • Iwannabawoman
    • Lexi C
    • Andy C.
    • Mia Marie
    • LC
    • Desert Fox
    • missyjo
    • Kay3Seven
    • CatsAndCoffee
    • LittleSam
    • algebraicresc
  • Today's Birthdays

• JustJack

JustJack 0

• dianeT68

dianeT68 0

• AshleighMarie

AshleighMarie 0

• Luna6942

Luna6942 0

• Russ Fenrisson

Russ Fenrisson 0

• I Dont wanna talk bout it

I Dont wanna talk bout it 0

• AshleighRoxx

AshleighRoxx 0

• .Nova.

.Nova. 0

• Psychefoxey

Psychefoxey 0

• _Michelle_

_Michelle_ 0

• Alessa

Alessa 0

• brianna0145

brianna0145 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    Today is the 80th Anniversary of D-Day we remember the commitment and sacrifice of the Armed Forces. Those who died. Those who survived and battled demons in silence, as well as those who keep the memories of their experiences alive. There’s a reason they were called “The Greatest Generation”.   Yea @Ashley0616 I hope you find love and companionship.    This morning Parker exited his crate and we walked to the back door and out to do his business without being lead on a leash. We walked our routine path in the backyard and he took care of business. We played tug-of-war and get your bear fetch, before returning inside for coffee and breakfast.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Ivy
      They can tell themselves they are justified in their cruelty.
    • Ivy
      I get this.  I think I do "pass" better in low light.  But I am more likely to get in trouble at night as well.  I seldom go out at night.  But I'm pretty much a homebody anyway. This is also my experience. I've been "out" at least 6 years now.  I think I've only been called out twice, and neither time was violent.
    • Ladypcnj
      Are there friendly websites out there that allows sharing of other LGBTQ+ website links that are not being acknowledged?
    • Ladypcnj
      Nahh, I changed my mind, I'm not going to quit.
    • Lydia_R
      I've got 8 days of wired internet left.  I really only use the internet for my email, this forum and posting on my website.  I'll see how the wifi hotspot on my prepaid Verizon account with 5GB of data goes.  It is bytes and not bits, right?  I anticipate that they have some other limit on hotspot usage.  We'll see.  It should be interesting using my desktop computer exclusively with hotspot wifi.  I kind of like oscillating between lowfi and highfi.
    • Charlize
      It is the party of hate that should be prosecuted for this assault.  Rhetoric from the right wing has given those who might become bullies a cause.  The children involved in the attack are guilty but who made this an issue and put that child at risk.  What a pity that a target is on the back of those who try to pee in peace.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Vidanjali
      Epsom salt bath helped me sleep.
    • Heather Shay
      My all time FAVORITE live performer.....  
    • Heather Shay
      First Friday Pride and Saturday gig.
    • Heather Shay
      What Is Emotional Healing? Emotional healing is the process of acknowledging, allowing, accepting, integrating, and processing painful life experiences and strong emotions. It may involve empathy, self-regulation, self-compassion, self-acceptance, mindfulness, and integration.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Willow
      Good morning.    well it rained this morning. That’s good, we need the rain. It’s been hot and dry.     Not much to say urologist appointment went as expected.  But I have another appointment in July for a cystoscope.  Now those are rather unpleasant if you’ve ever had one.  And if you haven’t, we’ll bless your heart sweetie.  lol. And if that is positive then surgery if it’s negative then who knows.   went out to dinner last night. Eating in today.   They go to Atlanta Friday sometime Friday for a Wedding. Eyob and Paul. Eyob was my son’s college roommate.   we’ll time to take the dog out and make my lunch.   have a good day.    
    • AllieJ
      Mirrabooka, I more than accepted my old life, I often wondered if I was dreaming! Except for nagging dysphoria I was able to control for many years, I was living my dream. When my dysphoria increased and made me sick, I was persuaded to transition to survive, but my dream life was gone. I live comfortably without dysphoria effects, but nowhere near as happily.    Hugs,   Allie
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forum, Paula, from another "older" woman. You'll find lots of information, ideas and support here as well as an amazingly wonderful group of people. Jump in where you feel comfortable. We are happy that you found us!!!
    • Kyleorkayla28
      My name is Kayla Rose and I’m so excited to be apart of the community here at transgender pulse! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.    It all started for me when I was about 10 and was trying on my mothers pantyhose and lingerie while she was away at work. It just felt so amazing, I looked cute and it turned me on more than anything. So that became a thing on and off over the years and went through the random phases of shame, guilt, purging etc..but always managed to come back to it. So last summer I had ordered a few things online, probably the most stuff I’ve ever had at some and it was only 2 dresses, lingerie, stockings and heels but needless to say, I was pretty excited.   For the first time ever it seems, I have been commited to cross dressing when I can and resisting the urge to purge if it came about. So this is the longest streak I’ve had and am starting to realize how much more I like being this feminine woman, being complimented by men and making them feel extremely good while letting them use my body for their pleasure. It’s the ultimate feeling!   with that being said, I’m starting to come to the realization that I was always supposed to be a woman. With such a skinny, tight little body, long legs and beautiful booty, I was definitely made to please men without a doubt! I just wish I would of discovered this much sooner because now at 32 in questioning if I should even consider transitioning. I’m sure it’s possible but I sure do wish I would have at 18. It would be so lovely to have a beautiful pair of breast’s and more womanly features, wear the clothes I love everyday, do my makeup and of course find my husband in this world.    So I guess I’m kind of at a crossroads right now and I’m not quite sure what to do. I figured that joining this community would help me see it clearer eventually. Thanks for reading if you got this far, I hope to chat with all you soon 😘   Kayla Rose XoXo
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      In a county that is 75% ultra- conservative, the Alliance Ithat is 3 years old takes it's next step in the community with Pride signs all around oyr biggest town's downtown area. I'm proud to be on the Board of Directors.  
    • VickySGV
      I will be in Minneapolis from July 10 to the 15th for the GALA Choruses Festival  with about 40+ other Trans people.  The festival is a gathering of LGBTQ choruses from North America and points even further.  I know the folks in charge of the festival are doing heavy security work-ups which are sadly needed since as I said the choruses involved are Gay, Lesbian, Trans and Non-binary.  7 thousand people are currently signed up for it.  I hope the person who made the assault gets a good look at what will happen, 7K to one are impressive odds.  Hopefully someone there sees this and invites the victim as our guest to see how they can be supported.    A theme song of this gathering goes "We are a gentle. angry people and we are singing, singing for our lives!!"
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Kyleorkayla28
    Newest Member
    Kyleorkayla28

1. _Michelle_
      _Michelle_
      (54 years old)
    2. .Nova.
      .Nova.
      (16 years old)
    3. Alessa
      Alessa
      (38 years old)
    4. AshleighMarie
      AshleighMarie
      (62 years old)
    5. AshleighRoxx
      AshleighRoxx
      (62 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.