• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 78 Guests (See full list)

• MaeBe
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Ashley0616
    • Susie
    • DeeDee
  • Who Was Online

86 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MaeBe
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Ashley0616
    • Susie
    • DeeDee
    • DreamWalker
    • yaydox4211
    • Betty K
    • JaySee88
    • SamC
    • Ivy
    • Lydia_R
    • Maddee
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • KathyLauren
    • Davie
    • ClaireBloom
    • AllieJ
    • Pip
    • MaybeRob
    • VickySGV
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • April Marie
    • Birdie
    • christinakristy2021
    • Petra Jane
    • MaryEllen
    • Andreanna
    • Mikayla2024
    • AcedTea87
    • Thea
    • Siobhan F
    • Justine76
    • Karen Carey
    • Amy Powell
    • Evelyn J
    • Heather Shay
    • Stefi
    • Concerned father
    • Vidanjali
    • Mmindy
    • AndreeaAethena
    • Timi
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Delcina B
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Jani
    • KymmieL
    • Willow
    • Ladypcnj
    • Charlize
    • BellaDon
    • MirandaB
    • Alisa Anne
    • living4amber
    • Susan R
    • Jordyn1215225
    • tracy_j
    • redryder6961
    • JessicaMW
    • KayC
    • Chelle
    • Olivia Baskerville
    • Roach
    • Wicked juggalo
    • Vivelacors
    • violet r
    • EasyE
    • Sally Stone
    • AmandaJoy
    • Chan97
    • JenniferB
    • Penrose-Pauling
    • missyjo
    • Josieboo
    • Angel Jamie
    • KatieSC
    • Kait
    • Lenny
    • JanieJones
    • Andy C.
    • Nonexistent
    • SoSuze
    • glass beach
    • Madelintb
  • Today's Birthdays

• Jennifer69

Jennifer69 0

• Ariel Pas

Ariel Pas 0

• rheal1960

rheal1960 0

• AmberMarieKitten

AmberMarieKitten 0

• That halo nerd

That halo nerd 0

• Carla G

Carla G 0

• Josnn

Josnn 0

• mtf.jennifer

mtf.jennifer 0

• LV1Rose

LV1Rose 0

• Tory Aoi

Tory Aoi 0

• goisard

goisard 0

• franziska

franziska 0

• Rachael

Rachael 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Ashley0616
      Hair is getting longer. The volume is good enough to cover the ears. Length Is way too slow! I'm taking hair supplements and think they are helping. It might be long enough to do hair extensions. Breast feel like they grew again which is awesome. I could have G's and still be happy! Everything else is just doable for now. I can't wait for SRS! 
    • KathyLauren
      I believe that is the LGBT Pride Tartan.  Pride Tartan  
    • Ashley0616
      That's awesome! Thank you for the update.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Ha!  I had the same thoughts.  But the nation of Georgia is no surprise.  I mean, its nearly a Russian satellite country.  Its also where Joseph Stalin was born and lived the first 25 years of his life.  It is a republic in the same way that each member of the USSR was nominally a republic. 
    • MaeBe
      I have been open with my wife for months and had another long conversation with her today. Though our situations are different, I really understand the stress you’re in.    I have been slowly transitioning away from masculinity and there have been things that I once thought and told her weren’t in my plans but have come to be and, when they do come out, it’s as if I’ve been withholding. Those revelations seem to come out of the blue for her, like she has this definition of me and I keep rewriting it on her—even though I have said that I don’t know the full extent of my journey. So, things like taking on a feminine nickname and using it on job applications along with my legal name catch her. I did it because I needed to be authentic to hiring managers, but I’d never told her that I was going to do it—though I did show her my resume before I’d ever sent it out. We’d never talked about it though.   So we’ve resolved to chat regularly about us and, while it’s hard material, it’s good for us we’re doing it. I count my lucky stars though, she’s been great through all of this and I feel bad that I’m changing the game on her.
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Heather Shay
      My heart goes out to you. It is a tough position and I've been there. I was married for 30 years before I told my wife. She didn't take it well and after 2 years of - maybe she'd leave and maybe she wouldn't she came to learn through HER journey that it was not my fault I was trans nor her fault and that she accepted me and our marriage is even stronger now. As hard as it is, you need to talk to her and if you want for her to remain your soul mate , listen to her and be compassionate and loving and expect for her it be upset and say things like you lied to her, but in fact you've been lying to yourself all thias time and most likely you thought getting married would fix the problem and it didn't. I built my self up as well if she didn't want to stay together, I had toi realize even if you love her, you can't change anyone except yourself and being kind and knowing it is a long process, hopefulloy things will work out.
    • DreamWalker
      Thank you all so much. She took the kids to her mother’s for the day. Told me she will be back and feels a little different about it now and wants to talk more tonight . So I’m going to keep my mind off it for now and stay busy.    thank you again. I actually overall feel better now that she knows. Like a weight being lifted off my chest.     
    • Delcina B
      Hi Dreamwalker! As you mentioned telling her, we don't choose to be who we are, it just is. I hid what at the time I thought was crossdressing for decades. When it came time to get honest with myself, or die I explained to my now ex my secret, asking for time to talk to a therapist. She consented, I did. My therapist suggested my ex & I meet her (my therapist) as a couple. She refused saying she didn't have a problem. We are still amicable after the divorce, there definitely was a very rough period. Some here have survived the rough part & are still married, so there's hope. If she is willing maybe some sessions with a gender therapist are worth trying.   Hugs! Delcina 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      A good one for Sunday, in the mood I'm in     
    • Concerned father
      Hello guys, how are you all doing, hoping all is great with everyone?   I am hoping 'Dillon' sees this thread and can chime in since living in NY and if I remember correctly is a truck driver so has been around NY.   To refresh, my 24 year old MTF [Mike] identifies as Bi-Gender. Now that he's been living on his own for a few months I miss him and would like to spend more time with him outside of my home too. So I am looking around for more safer places when we both can go spend some time together and would appreciate any recommendations which we can look into.   I understand guys, that no public place we can visit can be 100% safe but I am trying to narrow down the better places where we both can go have some fun in a relaxing peaceful environment. I think most of all my main fear tbh will be for myself, whether I will be able to maintain my composure if someone should ever say anything negative towards my child. I wouldn't want to get arrested and especially traumatize mike with experiencing such as ordeal.   So guys, what Mike and I have in common is being near the water and animals. I am thinking of Queens Farm and maybe the Rockaways [Beach Channel] areas for those two situations, any recommendations please? Thanks.
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    I hope you’re having a wonderful Sunday.    Things are going well here at the moment and I hope they continue. My wife and I are getting a different camper tomorrow just in time for us to depart for our first trip of the summer. We’re attending a Bluegrass festival in Beanblossom, IN. It will also be our first trip with Parker our Boxer puppy.    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • KymmieL
      Glad you where able to make it to your service today, @Willow    Well wound up yesterday just picking up the bike. The shop was booked, but made an appointment for the 18th. Not sure if I'll take it in though. Was able to look up some information. Once home I cleaned up some stuff. Took it for a ride around town. no leak so far. If it starts again I'll dig a little deeper.   Thankfully We have our other bike. As we plan on riding to our concert in a couple weeks. I'm getting the modified saddle bag painted. So I'll have two matching saddle bags. Finally got the stereo figured out. The wiring instructions are terrible.   Thing with my wife have been smooth lately. Even joking about boob size. She mentioned about her boobs getting in the way. I came back with mine are not that big yet. She is concerned about my well being, with not working. Saying the longer I am unemployed the more depressed I get. While maybe true. I believe that it just maybe that I am just bored and my mind starts going. Who knows.   Have a good Sunday everyone.   Hugs, Kymmie
    • Willow
      @Birdie yes, unfortunately we are in the Bible Belt and some people just can’t accept that others just don’t match THEIR idea of normal.  For me at work I’d say it’s close to 80% are accepting and the rest call me sir.  It my voice which always sounds like I have a cold or something because of mt cancer treatment and some days are worse than others.  Some ask me if Willow is my real name or birth name but since it’s none of their business I say yes.  I had one person ask if that was my real hair and I answered it was my hair.  I mean I own it, it’s not borrowed so it’s mine, right?   but there are people who perhaps take things too far too soo.  There is a young person that comes into our store frequently whom I really believe is transitioning but I dot ask out of politeness I mean what if I’m wrong. But his hair is getting longer and better styled and his chest is definitely early teen girl.  But he still dresses male.   Willow
    • Betty K
      Welcome Andi
    • Willow
      Good Sunday morning   And sunny it is.   Sorry @Birdie that’s not quite right.  Definitely a modern design but not Buchanan.  Not a Stewart either.   My son bought this for me when he was in Edinburgh a few months ago and gave it to me when they were just here.  Since it was cut on the bias it might be a bit mor difficult to discern but all the colors of the rainbow are in this plaid.   my wife’s medivac seal had to be fixed twice (by me) twice since Friday.  First the seal didn’t hold in one location and I had to add some tape to it to reseal it.  That was Friday night.  Then last night the seal let go completely.  Turns out the hose connection to the tape let go.  So I had to replace the hose and the canister while I was at it.  The one nurse thinks she will no longer need the medivac by the end of next week.  I have mixed feelings about that.  I know it’s uncomfortable and annoying but the longer she has it the faster it heals.  Once it’s gone the healing has to continue but will be much slower.  But you can’t use it until it’s fully healed, that doesn’t work either.   im supposed to start work at 10, but my boss told me just come in when church is over.  So I get to go in later and I get to go to church.  Good on both counts.  At the same time she is trying to watch hours and I’m sure she expects I’ll need available extra hours later in the week when someone calls in late or calls out.  We’ve been having a problem with that just when we really need everyone.     well I need to read a reply and then get ready for church.    Willow        
    • Birdie
      Top of the morning to you all. 💝   Yesterday out shopping I saw a gentleman walking with what I assumed to be his wife. He had short hair and stubble, a bra on non existent breasts, a tight fitting top, and light makeup.  He looked very proud and confident of himself.    Around him the shopping mall was filled with finger pointing and laughter. How very rude of the people!   Then again, "this is unfortunately the bible belt!"
    • Ivy
      Yup.   I saw this already, and had a freak-out moment - Atlanta?  Oh No!   Oh, that Georgia.  But yeah, no surprise. Of course, considering our current political scene… not that far fetched.
    • AllieJ
      DreamWalker, you did not choose to be gender incongruent, so you do NOT deserve this! Hormonal variations during our pregnancies likely caused our incongruence from birth, and we can't change this. We need to deal with the resultant dysphoria or it can can have tragic outcomes. I tried to fight my dysphoria and would up in serious medical trouble with my systems starting to shut down, so I know how serious it can get.    Explain to your wife that you were likely born with part of your brain female, and though you have tried to ignore it, it is beginning to overwhelm you. The you she fell in love with has always been part female, and she probably liked subtle elements of what makes you unique. Let her know that this does not mean you need to transition, but both of you need to work together to find ways to keep you healthy. This might only mean some minor underdressing, or maybe a girls day every now and again, whatever it takes to reduce your dysphoria.    Show her this diagram from the fine folks at Harvard showing a critical part of our brains which develop opposite to our assigned sex, so she knows this is legitimate. My wife and I managed 20 years of happiness while managing my strong dysphoria, and she had the same initial reaction as your wife. Assure her you want to find a way to be with her, and that you both have time to work this out, because even if you transition, it is a slow process.   Don't give up, it will be hard, but it can be done!   Hugs,   Allie    
    • Charlize
      What you are describing was the hardest period of my transition.  I found that while i did the best i could to comfort and support my wife i also could no longer lie about what has always been a major part of my life. Time will help you both.  Acceptance and decisions will be made.  It was a difficult time for me and i'm sure for most of us. You are not alone.   Hugs,   Charlize
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Andreanna
    Newest Member
    Andreanna

1. AmberMarieKitten
      AmberMarieKitten
      (51 years old)
    2. Ariel Pas
      Ariel Pas
      (32 years old)
    3. Carla G
      Carla G
    4. franziska
      franziska
      (50 years old)
    5. goisard
      goisard
      (23 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.