• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 76 Guests (See full list)

• Vidanjali
    • Astrid
    • DreamWalker
    • Birdie
    • ClaireBloom
  • Who Was Online

87 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Vidanjali
    • Astrid
    • DreamWalker
    • Birdie
    • ClaireBloom
    • Carolyn Marie
    • MaybeRob
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • jay.j27
    • April Marie
    • JenniferB
    • redryder6961
    • AllieJ
    • VickySGV
    • Andy C.
    • KatieSC
    • Petra Jane
    • Ivy
    • Ashley Thistle
    • KathyLauren
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • QueenRacheal
    • MaeBe
    • Roach
    • Lorelei
    • slim
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Jani
    • Sally Stone
    • Betty K
    • Kasumi63
    • Ashley0616
    • Stefi
    • KymmieL
    • Charlize
    • Willow
    • Maddee
    • Susie
    • Heather Shay
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • LyndseyQ
    • Andrea D
    • MaryEllen
    • SamC
    • Hans
    • Curious-star
    • sue hoffman
    • Delcina B
    • MirandaB
    • Concerned father
    • Lydia_R
    • Karen Carey
    • tracy_j
    • Thea
    • Desert Fox
    • Davie
    • Lilis
    • Siobhan F
    • EasyE
    • Justine76
    • Mirrabooka
    • Genny
    • David Susanna Dyer
    • Mia Marie
    • rachel w
    • Ladypcnj
    • Avra
    • christinakristy2021
    • Stormy23
    • AcedTea87
    • RustedSkye
    • Alisa Anne
    • Sarah Clarke
    • missyjo
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Erica Leigh
    • dianeT68
    • LucyF
    • JanieJones
    • Madelyn Rain
    • Evelyn J
    • Pip
    • LaurenA
    • Amy Powell
    • afraid of self
    • LittleSam
    • Sol
  • Today's Birthdays

• Whitney

Whitney 0

• Audrey

Audrey 0

• evax2

evax2 0

• Jonny

Jonny 0

• Mio

Mio 0

• Monkey692048

Monkey692048 0

• WatchmanRyan953

WatchmanRyan953 0

• Bunneh

Bunneh 0

• Jayme

Jayme 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Vidanjali
      Postexertional malaise. In bed all day.
    • April Marie
      What a cute dress!!!!
    • April Marie
      Congratulations to you both!!!
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      My size, and also my personality.  I'm very slender, and also kind of timid.  I've been underweight for the last couple of years, and I just can't seem to get out of the rut of being so slender.  I'm also not very bold.  I can't really deal with conflict, I get nervous easily, and my instinct is to hide from trouble.    All of this makes being in my "boy form" kind of difficult. 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      A box of chocolate, from a girl who liked me. . It was a present from GF at our first date.  I was 26, and I had mostly given up on finding love.  She was kind of scary when we first met, and very insistent that we go on a date.  Wouldn't back off until she had my phone number. Chocolate was her way of enticing and soothing me... and it worked!     I could also include the first kiss as being unexpected.  I had no idea that all this would lead to my life as I know it now, with my forever family. 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      An excellent career and a good role model for many.  Sounds like she will be remembered well.
    • Ivy
    • Carolyn Marie
      That's so lovely, Heather.  I'm really happy for you.  Yes, getting a bouquet is really a special thing.  The first one I got was from my son.   Probably the most unexpected thing I received in recent years was a kiss from a male (gay) colleague a few days after I came out at work.  I'll never forget that.    Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      @Lorelei, it would help narrow the search if you can mention what city or part of New York you're in, but in any case, here is a list for New York State.  Hopefully you can find someone close:  https://zencare.co/us/new-york/therapists/gender/trans-non-binary   The chart said average session fee in NY is $192, so what your LGBTQ center was offering sounds like a bargain.  Good luck!   Carolyn Marie
    • MaeBe
      Thank you for sharing! You're right, I'm sure it all balances out over the weeks and months. I'll find out my levels after next week's labs.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I think the Pride flag is kind of a gray area.  Government can't fly the flag of a political or religious organization... but the Pride flag doesn't really fall into a category like that.  Yet it has meaning beyond a mere decoration, exclusive to a specific (unorganized) group of people rather than our society as a whole.  I may not agree with those who want it removed, but I can understand some of the reasons. 
    • VickySGV
      This topic has gone much too circular with avowed distaste to the person who is the topic's object and branched into unrelated topics related to suicide methods which our site is here to prevent.  @Carolyn Marie made a pointed request as an Administrator, and I have tried to make gentler hints about it going off track which have been ignored.  End of this one.
    • Betty K
      I sure hope that doesn't mean you'll support her decisions about how you live your life. Your situation sounds extreme. I know dysphoria, but not to the degree you describe. I can't imagine the strength it must take to endure that. I hope, no matter what your wife says, that you will do what is best for you.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Oh, I totally understand the feeling.     "Supporting my own oppression" is how I feel no matter which party I vote for in the Federal election. Vote for Republicans, I get oppression for being intersex/trans.  Vote for Democrats, I get oppression in several other ways.    Like, its fine for trans visibility to have trans candidates...but aside from being trans, candidates like Sarah McBride have nothing to offer people like me.  
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      It was afterwards, in the parking lot.  I started feeling anxious inside, but it got way worse after leaving the store.  I have no idea what triggered it.... maybe loud noises or something I saw?   As for therapy, I have tried therapists before and my experiences have ranged from unhelpful to actually making things worse.  Finding somebody who can understand me is nearly impossible, so I have relied on my husband.  He's good for normal stuff, but if I end up needing a referral to someone else that's not something he can help me with. 
    • Lorelei
      I am having real issues trying to find a therapist to get letters for surgery. My nurse practitioner at the pride center suggested Kip, but I can’t afford the weekly $140 visits. They only do weekly visits. Should I try employee assistance program at my job for referrals to a non LGBTQ therapist that my insurance covers to try to get a letter that way? My wife is trying to contact the pride center at the hospital that she works at but they don’t return her calls. I left messages to them too and haven’t received any response. 
    • Ivy
      If they acknowledge people like yours existence, it opens up a can of worms that they want to keep the lid on.  They want to keep things black and white - even though that's not reality. I think it is similar to why "diversity" is such a dirty word. If you're not like me, something is wrong with you, and you must be dangerous.
    • Vidanjali
      Adorable & congratulations!
    • Ivy
      I don't like how our politics has become a zero sum, us or them thing now. Unfortunately in my state, one party's agenda seems to be directed directly at me, and people like me.  So it seems like if I were to support them for some other reason (perhaps as a gun owner) I would still be supporting my own oppression.  That's a bit hard to swallow.
    • Lorelei
      Not an estradiol injection but one of my covid vaccines spurted blood. The pharmacist was surprised (and had to change his lab coat) but he said that it didn’t matter since the vessel was close to the surface and the vaccine itself was deep in the muscle. Knock on wood, but I have not gotten Covid, so I think it was true. I am on blood thinners so sometimes I bleed after doing my estradiol shots and my levels are still good. 
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Ashley Thistle
    Newest Member
    Ashley Thistle

1. Audrey
      Audrey
    2. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      (29 years old)
    3. evax2
      evax2
    4. Jayme
      Jayme
      (43 years old)
    5. Jonny
      Jonny

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.