• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)

• Carolyn Marie
    • MaeBe
    • Petra Jane
    • Birdie
    • KathyLauren
    • Sol
  • Who Was Online

79 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Carolyn Marie
    • MaeBe
    • Petra Jane
    • Lilis
    • Birdie
    • KathyLauren
    • Sol
    • Susie
    • SamC
    • Avra
    • Davie
    • DeeDee
    • Vidanjali
    • MaryEllen
    • Ivy
    • Ashley0616
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • IsThisReality
    • DreamWalker
    • LucyF
    • Concerned father
    • Betty K
    • Karen Carey
    • Andrea D
    • Leanne
    • Jani
    • Lydia_R
    • Pip
    • Siobhan F
    • Stefi
    • Maddee
    • VickySGV
    • Justine76
    • Charlize
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Mirrabooka
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • jay.j27
    • KymmieL
    • AllieJ
    • Hans
    • Heather Shay
    • dianeT68
    • Delcina B
    • Willow
    • April Marie
    • LyndseyQ
    • MirandaB
    • MaybeRob
    • tracy_j
    • Roach
    • EasyE
    • Astrid
    • KatieSC
    • cooldresser
    • Thea
    • Andy C.
    • Susan R
    • Mmindy
    • MAN8791
    • sleepylynx09
    • Alisa Anne
    • moonlitsea
    • Genny
    • Mary74
    • Evelyn J
    • Mia Marie
    • LittleSam
    • Lindsey_D
    • missyjo
    • glass beach
    • Lungs
    • ClaireBloom
    • christinakristy2021
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Novatus
    • Mwm684
    • violet r
    • Liz-Liz
  • Today's Birthdays

• chelsee

chelsee 0

• Jamie1025

Jamie1025 0

• Mark Rayner

Mark Rayner 0

• DashDashDash

DashDashDash 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Lilis
      Living authentically as both masculine and feminine sounds amazing! It's inspiring to see your confidence. I'm still figuring out my own presentation, it definitive is going to be an androgynous look, hopefully hrt is the charm for me. I am so happy that you achieved your target of the androgynous look.      Hahaha, keeping my fingers crossed, but first I need to shed a few pounds and get into the routine of consistently working out everyday and just my I  can share your experience. I have a long way to go.    Totally agree about the sense of identity. About bi gender I first learned about it when I found this forums. I saw some members identify with this identity. I took a high level dive, just skimming through it to be honest, but definitely will delve deeper into it when I have the time.      Awesome, it seems you know your true self very well.      Thank you so much, Mirrabooka.
    • MaeBe
      The case was settled to allow this very thing. Something always triggers laws, there was a perceived harm (of the individual that had their shirt called into question), and the court settled that the school has the right to disallow that kind of speech.   As for the antisemitic abuse you're getting. It's abuse, plain and simple. It's targeted and intended to harass. Is the message outright threatening? No, but the intent is to harm. I am really sorry you have to deal with it. I wish people were smarter and better.
    • Lilis
      Thank you so much, Delcina.
    • Lilis
      Thank you so much, and it's nice to meet you too, Heather. 
    • Davie
      Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey joined lawmakers and members of the LGBTQ community Wednesday to mark Pride Month. Healey, America’s first lesbian governor, oversaw the raising of the Pride flag on the Statehouse lawn. The ceremony also marked the 20th anniversary of the legalization of same-sex marriage in Massachusetts, the first state to allow the unions.  https://apnews.com/article/boston-pride-maura-healey-samesex-marriage-5c92c5e215849f83b12cf98ad5716e21
    • MaeBe
      It's about representation, plain and simple. And it is important. There is power in representation. People with voices not often heard also bring new things to the table, which is also super important. America is not old, white, and male, but that's historically what our government has been.
    • Ivy
      I've had 2 siblings die of ALS.  I still consider this an option.
    • Ivy
      The stock market seems a little weird to me too.  I actually have some stock that I kinda inherited, and a small 401K. I've done my best to stay out of debt, and that has paid off.  I may live "poor" but I own this shack, and my only "debts" are my monthly bills.  It is very freeing.
    • Ivy
      I don't know what to say. I'm not jewish, but I have jewish family members. I guess people can always find somebody to hate on.
    • Davie
      Yes, exactly Heather. It took help from therapists, my Buddhist community, and also the LGBT+ community to have the right attitude and get better. Hugs back. —Davie
    • Davie
      More than 40% of transgender adults in the US have attempted suicide. Most gun deaths are suicides.
    • Lydia_R
      Well, my life is changing over here and it feels like I'm waiting to be assigned to a new duty station.  As an older person who is quite accomplished, I'm just happy about standing my ground on what I'm doing professionally.   Tomorrow is my last day of wired internet.  I wired up the whole house with CAT6.  I have multiple buildings on the property.  The wires were just so fabulous!  I loved them and I have gotten quite good at terminating the wires with normal ends.  Once the internet goes down, I'll use my prepaid Verizon phone that I pay $31.65/month for with 5GB of data a month to connect my desktop computer to the internet mostly so that I can interact on this forum.  Well, I read some wikipedia information too, check my email and such.  I've never been a fan of video, but I think pictures and the cameras in these phones are fabulous.  Every time I've taken a picture lately I just think back to how it was in the 90's and I'm simply amazed.  My phone battery still lasts over a week because I don't use any apps on it and that keeps me from using the screen much.   Not sure how long the electricity will last here either.  I've got a decent stash of beans, lentils and rice here, so I'm sure I could last a couple months without electricity.  I can always fill my one gallon propane tank for cooking fuel.  I just walk it down to the gas station.  It costs a little under $4 to fill and I filled it twice last year.  I think I've already filled it twice this year though.  I've been using it more with the wok burner.  Love that thing, but I'm questioning how good the metal of the wok is for my health.  I see more sense in the 8 quart stock pots with lids that I cook curries in.  That curry process is amazingly efficient on fuel and water.   Well, I literally do not even have $4 right now, so filling the tank my be a problem.  It went empty the other day.  It's become a lesson in learning how to not worry about the insecurity of it all.  I've got everything I need to have a good day today.  I have good theoretical NET worth because I have done a decent job at working over the years and built up equity in my house.  I read a lot of financial blogs and I strongly disapprove of the stock market and trying to make money off of interest.  To me, that is just a total scam, although I do see the nature of the problem of people needing some kind of retirement and personally do not like the idea of my children taking care of me even though I do not have any children or essentially any living relatives at all.  It just makes much more sense to me to own my home in retirement and do what I can to pay the utilities and buy food.  You know, a mixture of social security and some light work in society or something.   Anyway.  I feel much better posting stuff like this here than on those financial sites.  I like it when the financial people start talking about frugal things, but then hate it when they talk about investments.  I'm certainly taking a gamble with my retirement here by selling my house, but it'll all work out for the best.  People tend to think it's insanity but I see it as an investment in myself and that has always worked well for me.  As long as I'm using my money to keep doing engaging work, whether it pays or not, I should be OK in the future and have enough to survive on.     hehe, quoting myself.  I'm kind of introverted!!  The idea here is that I don't see it totally as a scam.  This interest thing forces people to work and if that is what we need, that is a way to do it.   Sorry, everything tends to get a political angle on it.   Have a nice day.... Hugs, Lydia
    • Birdie
      Absolutely the centre would have the right to enact policy to prevent harassment. Just like the school has a right to enforce a dress code upon the premises without "targeting" one single individual. We had policies like that in school when I was a child. Certain printed shirts were found offensive to some, so the dress code was adapted to reflect, "no printed shirts allowed." 
    • Andrea D
      It's swim season... new coverup in one of my favorite colours 💋  
    • Birdie
      Perhaps like these notes I always find under my door?   Found this one this morning, these are very common.    Still falls under freedom of speech.    Perhaps since I have grown up in this environment that these "opinions" mean nothing to me. I don't let them bother me. 
    • Ashley0616
      That is awesome. Looking forward to reading how it went. 
    • Ashley0616
      I would love to see a nonpartisan trans candidate. Someone who can take the plusses of both sides and put them to use. For instance, anti-gun laws I don't understand. All you are going to do is make the black market that much stronger. Plus those who are mass casualty shooters don't abide by the law period! All you are is accomplishing by taking guns from law abiding citizens and that is if they want to continue following the law. Ghost guns aren't going to magically disappear. 
    • Birdie
      Occupational therapist came over last night to go over procedures for getting sorted in the mornings.    She walked over to my closet and was admiring my bra collection when she remarked, "I didn't know they made a "strapless" in a bra this big!"   We went over procedures to minimise falls whilst dressing. 
    • Ashley0616
      @Adrianna Danielle that's awesome you got to meet her wife. Hopefully read more how things are going.
    • MaeBe
      Firstly, welcome!   Secondly, it is completely OK to feel when it comes to changes in relationships. Your mother, or however they wish to be addressed, is going through changes in their reality and is likely swimming in emotion too. What Mirra said is important: communicate. Understand their reality through open dialogue, learn what language to use with them, and be open to changes to the status quo.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Mary74
    Newest Member
    Mary74

1. chelsee
      chelsee
      (37 years old)
    2. DashDashDash
      DashDashDash
      (33 years old)
    3. Jamie1025
      Jamie1025
      (27 years old)
    4. Mark Rayner
      Mark Rayner
      (57 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.