• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

• Mirrabooka
    • Petra Jane
    • Charlize
    • KymmieL
  • Who Was Online

80 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Mirrabooka
    • Petra Jane
    • Charlize
    • KymmieL
    • Betty K
    • dianeT68
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • April Marie
    • Birdie
    • AllieJ
    • KathyLauren
    • Delcina B
    • Stefi
    • Willow
    • Karen Carey
    • Ashley0616
    • Heather Shay
    • Andrea D
    • MaryEllen
    • MirandaB
    • MaybeRob
    • Maddee
    • Concerned father
    • LucyF
    • DreamWalker
    • JanieJones
    • tracy_j
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • VickySGV
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Madelyn Rain
    • JenniferB
    • Evelyn J
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Andy C.
    • RustedSkye
    • Davie
    • Susie
    • SamC
    • Roach
    • Pip
    • Lydia_R
    • Thea
    • Ivy
    • Siobhan F
    • KatieSC
    • Genny
    • LaurenA
    • Vidanjali
    • Lilis
    • Amy Powell
    • David Susanna Dyer
    • afraid of self
    • LittleSam
    • Alisa Anne
    • MaeBe
    • ClaireBloom
    • Sol
    • Astrid
    • christinakristy2021
    • Avra
    • DeeDee
    • IsThisReality
    • Leanne
    • Jani
    • Justine76
    • jay.j27
    • Hans
    • LyndseyQ
    • EasyE
    • Susan R
    • Mmindy
    • MAN8791
    • sleepylynx09
    • moonlitsea
    • Mary74
    • Mia Marie
    • Lindsey_D
    • missyjo
    • glass beach
  • Today's Birthdays

• Bdolfan1964

Bdolfan1964 0

• Soren_Xx

Soren_Xx 0

• gypsie96

gypsie96 0

• Anyam

Anyam 0

• Rona

Rona 0

• JanisLynn

JanisLynn 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• April Marie
      Feeling as if I've found myself.
    • Willow
      Good Friday Morning   Well, I can’t believe I’m up this early.  Ok it not that early but I usually sleep in when I can.  (At least until 8 or 9.).    I opened a new bag of coffee beans today.  Costco branded French dark.  It’s pretty good!  I’d give it a thumbs up but our editor doesn’t like emojis.    after my wife has her home health nurse appointment we are going back to Costco.  We have a number of clothing items to return. And hopefully nothing to purchase.  Seems odd to make a trip just to return but it happens particularly with clothes.     quiet morning, I guess all the neighbors are still sleeping.   slow morning so I’ll just sit back and enjoy my coffee.     hugs   Willow    
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Will be a busy day for me tommorrow,going to a wedding,I know the bride and she has been good friends with me for a long time.She has been supportive of my transition and seen me become much happier
    • Mirrabooka
      Taylor Swift fans danced so hard during her concerts this week in Scotland that they created seismic activity which was measurable four miles away:   Taylor Swift fans danced so hard during her concerts they created seismic activity in Edinburgh, Scotland - CBS News
    • Mirrabooka
      Sounds like my secret little crush for The Bold and the Beautiful! 😄
    • Mirrabooka
      I'm into it, not in a big way though, and never over my head. Yes, it is nonsensical, with prices being driven either by fear or greed instead of intrinsic value. And that's really frustrating for old fashioned folk like me who try and invest for the right reasons instead of gambling on share price movements!
    • Mirrabooka
      That's the thing, haters will always hate.   @Birdie:            
    • Mirrabooka
      I understand that, completely. I was looking at it differently; in a holistic sense, a person's gender, gender expression, sexuality, race, religion etc. should be totally irrelevant and unremarkable regardless of their chosen careers. Those characteristics do not define what sort of politician they are, nor does it prevent them from bringing good ideas to the table.    I just hope that this exposure of McBride doesn't bring unwelcome attention to her from some quarters.   Representation is a hard one to solve. Different cohorts will always feel underrepresented, and the overrepresentation of wealthy old white men in politics (responsible for most of thew world's ills at the moment) will be defended and protected to the hilt by wealthy old white men! I don't know what the answer is. Quotas? I'm not dead against them, but they can be problematic, I think.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Life is a continuous learning experience.
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional tears are one of three types of tears that humans produce, along with basal and reflex tears. They are triggered by strong emotions like joy, sadness, fear, anger, suffering, or mourning, and can also be caused by physical pain. Emotional tears can be influenced by biological, psychological, and social factors, and can be accompanied by reddening of the face, sobbing, and convulsive breathing.
    • Heather Shay
      Hello , I personally wanted to welcome you to TP. There are some amazing people here, many your age, many with similar backgrounds and questions and all are great listeners, supporters and willing to share opinions and advice based on personal experiences and more importantly based on love. Check around the forum - introduce yourself and ask lots of questions - you'll find wonderful people here. You are not alone. Heather
    • Heather Shay
      Hello , I personally wanted to welcome you to TP. There are some amazing people here, many your age, many with similar backgrounds and questions and all are great listeners, supporters and willing to share opinions and advice based on personal experiences and more importantly based on love. Check around the forum - introduce yourself and ask lots of questions - you'll find wonderful people here. You are not alone. Heather
    • Heather Shay
    • Birdie
      This morning I woke up early to make my award winning guacamole (it took first and second place in the salsa Cook off the last two years).    I also made a gluten free wrap to make myself a chicken shawarma to take with me for lunch today.  
    • Heather Shay
      1. There are 17 different Pride flags. The traditional six-color rainbow flag isn’t the only one that flies high. Today, each flag has its own unique design to celebrate a huge variety of communities. The meanings behind them have their own history that contributes to the entire LGBTQIA community to create a diverse and inclusive culture. Today.com has a great explanation of all the different Pride flags.  2. The original Pride flag had 8 colors and dates back to the late 1970s. Gilbert Baker designed the first pride flag in 1978 in San Francisco which was unveiled during Gay Freedom Day in June of that year. Here are the meanings behind each of the eight colors: Hot pink—sex Red—life Orange—healing Yellow—sunlight Green—nature Turquoise—magic Blue—serenity Violet—spirit   3. 1956 was a shocking year in Connecticut for the LGBTQIA community. It was this year that the Connecticut Department of Mental Health referred to “behavior” that was not considered heterosexual as sociopathic. Treatments ranged from electroshock therapy to lobotomy—in addition to conversion therapy. All of these practices are very harmful in creating an inclusive world with access to beneficial mental health services. Clearly, we’ve come a long way even though there’s still work to be done.  4. 1971 was an important year for transgender people in Hartford. This year, the Twenty Club was founded in Hartford as a support group for transgender people. It was led by Canon Clinton Jones of Christ Church Cathedral in Hartford and Dr. George Higgins, a Trinity College professor. The club met for nearly 30 years. See the entire timeline of LGBTQIA history in Connecticut. https://www.connecticutchildrens.org/sites/default/files/2023-09/image-2.jpeg 5. The Stonewall Riots of 1969 were considered the start of the modern gay rights movement in America. The Stonewall Inn in New York City was a safe space for the LGBTQIA community to gather. After it was raided by police, many protests and riots followed for a week afterwards. This event was the catalyst for the entire gay rights movement that followed across the nation.
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/military-wife-become-first-asian-american-and-transgender-woman-to-win-miss-maryland-usa/3640244/     Beautiful, smart, talented and well spoken.  Congrats, Bailey!    Oh, and a piece of advice; never read the comments.    Carolyn Marie
    • VickySGV
      I consider the source and will let it run the course it will.
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/13/title-ix-blocked-louisiana-00163364     Seems as though I recall numerous Federal judges & Appeals Court ruling that Title IX does also include sexual orientation and gender identity.  Another case headed to the SCOTUS.   Carolyn Marie
    • Ivy
      Well, good on you.  I would never have the patience for that.  I hope it is well received.   I've been mostly wasting my time, watching the latest Bridgerton episode.  I have a weakness for trashy romance books and flicks, I'll admit it. I've always been like that.  I used to hide it when I was trying to live as a man, but now I just embrace my depravity. Have a good night y'all.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

RustedSkye
    Newest Member
    RustedSkye

1. Anyam
      Anyam
    2. Bdolfan1964
      Bdolfan1964
      (60 years old)
    3. gypsie96
      gypsie96
    4. JanisLynn
      JanisLynn
      (67 years old)
    5. Rona
      Rona
      (52 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.