• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)

• MaryEllen
    • April Marie
    • Lydia_R
    • KathyLauren
    • Vidanjali
    • KymmieL
    • MaybeRob
  • Who Was Online

73 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MaryEllen
    • April Marie
    • Lydia_R
    • KathyLauren
    • Vidanjali
    • MaybeRob
    • KymmieL
    • MirandaB
    • Davie
    • Petra Jane
    • Concerned father
    • Mirrabooka
    • Siobhan F
    • Stefi
    • Heather Shay
    • Ashley0616
    • Delcina B
    • DeeDee
    • Betty K
    • MaeBe
    • Birdie
    • AllieJ
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Lungs
    • Alisa Anne
    • Karen Carey
    • Justine76
    • tracy_j
    • Carolyn Marie
    • VickySGV
    • Susie
    • Maddee
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • SamC
    • ClaireBloom
    • Genny
    • Astrid
    • Ivy
    • Willow
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Thea
    • Charlize
    • christinakristy2021
    • KatieSC
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Novatus
    • Andrea D
    • Mwm684
    • Mmindy
    • violet r
    • Liz-Liz
    • DreamWalker
    • missyjo
    • Amy Powell
    • evy-emaciated
    • MAN8791
    • Andrea Jean
    • Mealaini
    • Hcgreyson
    • MissKimmi
    • Pip
    • EasyE
    • Breanne_O
    • glass beach
    • Laura_s_beauty
    • Ladypcnj
    • Timi
    • Desert Fox
    • BobbiSkunk
    • KayC
    • AmandaJoy
    • Jani
    • rabahtrans
  • Today's Birthdays

• Debra Ng

Debra Ng 0

• Kryssi

Kryssi 0

• TransResearcher

TransResearcher 0

• MaybeRylee

MaybeRylee 0

• darkbluedalia

darkbluedalia 0

• Kenma_kozume

Kenma_kozume 0

• Iwy.13

Iwy.13 0

• jeanniesauve'

jeanniesauve' 0

• Pinkmoon

Pinkmoon 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Vidanjali
    • Concerned father
      Thanks but Mike has been getting spooked with being in the public. He has been noticing all the multitude of people staring at him wherever he goes.   He has been the victim of discrimination/bigotry already being only 24 and also had men on 2 separate occasions approach him, with one of them harassing him when walking home from the bus. The man only left him alone when Mike had called me in panic and the man heard Mike was talking to me.   Finally he's realizing that the theory of 'this is not the 60s and 70s' is just that, some people's theory and not reality. Walking the streets with him, I have witnessed all of the stares from many people, I just kept praying that no one would actually say something to get me into trouble.   So this is why trying to find any possible safer places is a priority for us.
    • Davie
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • April Marie
      I second that thought! Finding TGP was lifesaving for me. I’ve learned so much from the wonderfully generous and kind people here. It is my haven.    Thank you just somehow seem adequate to express express my gratitude.
    • Heather Shay
      2000 - Sinead O'Connor Sinead O’Connor announced that she was a lesbian. The mother of two told the American magazine Curve that she had been in the closet for years saying "I am a lesbian. I haven't been very open about that, I've gone out with blokes because I haven't necessarily been terribly comfortable about being a lesbian." 1976 - The Who The Who, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Little Feat, Outlaws and Streetwalkers all appeared at Swansea City Football Club, Swansea, Wales, Tickets cost £4 ($7). 1965 - The Beatles The Beatles were included in the Queen's birthday honours list to each receive the MBE. Protests poured into Buckingham Palace, MP Hector Dupuis said 'British Royalty has put me on the same level as a bunch of vulgar numbskulls'. Born June 12,1951 - Brad Delp Brad Delp, guitarist and singer with Boston who had the 1977 UK No. 22 single 'More Than A Feeling' and the 1986 US No.1 single, 'Amanda.' Delp took his own life at his home in New Hampshire on March 9th 2007.
    • April Marie
      Had a dream about high heels.
    • Heather Shay
      The antecedents of the musical can be traced to a number of 19th-century forms of entertainment including the music hall, comic opera, burlesque, vaudeville, variety shows, pantomime, and the minstrel show. These early entertainments blended the traditions of French ballet, acrobatics, and dramatic interludes.
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional pain is a non-physical feeling of distress, anguish, or suffering that can be intense and significantly affect a person's life. It can be caused by a variety of circumstances, such as the actions of others, regret, grief, loss, or an underlying mental health condition. Some examples of emotional pain include the heaviness in the chest after a breakup or the pang of losing a friend.
    • Heather Shay
      Ecstasy is an example of an altered state of consciousness characterized by diminished awareness of other objects or the total lack of the awareness of surroundings and everything around the object. The word is also used to refer to any heightened state of consciousness or intensely pleasant experience.
    • Heather Shay
      Yet another step into real me.
    • Heather Shay
      Another step forward feels so good.
    • Heather Shay
      What activity brings you the most joy?
    • Heather Shay
      Especially in pride month, the vicious hackers are out in full force. Thank you for minimal disruption of this needed website.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Mirrabooka
      Not for all of us! 😉   I've had very little available time lately to spend on forums, and just when I did, I couldn't! Thank you to everyone involved for getting it back up so quickly. Another forum I spend time on had the same issue last year, it was down for days, and re-appeared in some sort of safe mode where the home page looked like a DOS menu. It took a couple of weeks for it to get back to its old self.   Yes, this place really is a lifeline, and it has a fantastic team at the helm. I am always grateful for their work.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Lungs
    Newest Member
    Lungs

1. darkbluedalia
      darkbluedalia
      (36 years old)
    2. Debra Ng
      Debra Ng
      (54 years old)
    3. Iwy.13
      Iwy.13
    4. jeanniesauve'
      jeanniesauve'
      (65 years old)
    5. Kenma_kozume
      Kenma_kozume

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.