• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)

• Davie
    • Ashley0616
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • KathyLauren
    • Heather Shay
    • DreamWalker
    • MaeBe
    • Betty K
  • Who Was Online

91 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • DreamWalker
    • Davie
    • Ashley0616
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • KathyLauren
    • Heather Shay
    • MaeBe
    • Betty K
    • April Marie
    • Petra Jane
    • MaybeRob
    • Alisa Anne
    • AllieJ
    • Karen Carey
    • living4amber
    • Susan R
    • Evelyn J
    • Jordyn1215225
    • VickySGV
    • tracy_j
    • Carolyn Marie
    • redryder6961
    • Pip
    • KymmieL
    • JessicaMW
    • Maddee
    • KayC
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • ClaireBloom
    • SamC
    • Chelle
    • Olivia Baskerville
    • MaryEllen
    • BellaDon
    • Siobhan F
    • Lydia_R
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Mikayla2024
    • Roach
    • MirandaB
    • Wicked juggalo
    • Vidanjali
    • Birdie
    • christinakristy2021
    • Ivy
    • Willow
    • Susie
    • Vivelacors
    • violet r
    • Timi
    • EasyE
    • Sally Stone
    • AmandaJoy
    • Chan97
    • JenniferB
    • Thea
    • Penrose-Pauling
    • Ladypcnj
    • Jani
    • missyjo
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Josieboo
    • Angel Jamie
    • KatieSC
    • Stefi
    • Kait
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Lenny
    • Amy Powell
    • Charlize
    • Delcina B
    • JanieJones
    • Andy C.
    • Nonexistent
    • SoSuze
    • Mmindy
    • glass beach
    • Madelintb
    • Canon Morrow
    • Chloe2019
    • Astrid
    • Justine76
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Andrea D
    • Fiorina
    • gavin
    • Mirrabooka
    • BUGFIEND
    • Mia Marie
    • Hcgreyson
    • LucyF
  • Today's Birthdays

• Ibis

Ibis 0

• needadvice

needadvice 0

• Donica

Donica 0

• Stephanie44

Stephanie44 0

• XxKris_

XxKris_ 0

• JOrozco1982

JOrozco1982 0

• lozdoghotdog

lozdoghotdog 0

• Jimmy Alecsander

Jimmy Alecsander 0

• feather

feather 0

• Lea Marleen

Lea Marleen 0

• Lexi

Lexi 0

• MackenzieB

MackenzieB 0

Forum Moderator
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Davie
      I wanted to go, but felt sick. Sad. I went last year. It looked like this here in Boston:   —Davie
    • Davie
      Richard Thompson - "The Day That I Give In" from Thompson’s new album, ‘Ship to Shore.’
    • DreamWalker
      Thank you. This was the push I needed.    We spoke last night. It went absolutely terrible. I really don’t want to go into depth about what was said other than she made it very clear she doesn’t want to be with a woman, and definitely not a “trans”.    I did try to explain I’m not making any choices. That I have been this way since I can remember. I completely respect her decision.    She is still sleeping. I haven’t slept at all.  I know when she gets up, she is going to want to talk about “so what next “.    I feel helpless. You reap what you sow. I deserve this. 
    • Heather Shay
      Facing difficulties yet making some progress.
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional stability is a personality trait that describes how a person is able to regulate their emotions and respond to challenges. It's the opposite of neuroticism, which is a tendency to experience frequent negative emotions when stressed. Emotionally stable people are often calm, composed, and stress-resistant, and they're generally confident and not easily discouraged by setbacks. They're also able to maintain their composure and balance in the face of adversity, tolerate distress, and be productive.
    • Heather Shay
      Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. Every day may not be good… but there's something good in every day. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
    • Heather Shay
      Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. Every day may not be good… but there's something good in every day. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      How important is PASSING" to you?   I wish I could and each time I'm clocked - HURTS - but at least I am me. I can't afford FFS and hair replacement which would help - so I'm at least living as me whether noticed or not.
    • April Marie
      Welcome, Andi! Each of us is unique, yet we often have many similarities. Like you, I felt tremendous guilt from hiding my feelings, my true identity, from my wife. It took a near melt-down from the dysphoria and depression to finally tell her the truth. We had some difficult days but remain together and in love.   You'll find lots of information here and many wonderful people who will help and support you.   We're glad you found us.
    • Susan R
      Welcome @Alisa Anne, It’s a pleasure to have you here on our forum. Your description above is one I experienced as well as many others here r. My eyes opened after 2 trigger events made me realize I needed to do something about living as the person I had always felt I was inside. Like you, I suddenly felt a change was eminent. I had never felt comfortable living as a male. I also realized my own mortality after a death in the family and making that change soon became just as important. So soon after, I came to the place you are now….looking for answers, figuring out who I was, and I came to the same conclusion you did. I had to stop living as a male and be myself.   I came to this forum and found a lot of support and friendship that got me pointed in the right direction. You’re among friends here who share common backstories and have a desire to help you any way we can. I wish you luck on your research and your personal journey, whichever direction it takes you. If you have questions, feel free to reach out or post a new thread. I look forward to reading more as you feel comfortable sharing.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • Susan R
      Sally, This is a very nicely written post with some very helpful information. Everything you bring up on changing one’s physical presentation from masculine to feminine, point to the attributes I and so many others contend with even after years of HRT. It’s daunting just how much of yourself has to be re-developed and re-defined just to blend as a female in our society, especially when you’re older. It can take years to identify all the attributes and begin to remold yourself. For me, it will always be a work in progress. There’s always something else in my presentation to focus on and improve. Your “Post 16” does a great job in laying out those attributes for a realistic female presentation for those of us who want to blend.   Nicely Done, Susan R🌷
    • Susan R
      Don’t feel bad. What you want to do is one of the hardest fears to overcome. After 20 years of marriage to my wife, I came to this same point. I had the perfect timing and plan to come out and I let it get away. I struggled with deep depression and anxiety as I began my medical transition (HRT) behind her back. I also grew out my hair and nails, shaved my body and face constantly, and began dressing in a more androgynous presentation. There were waves of bitter sweet happiness as I was becoming someone I now needed to hide from my wife. Regardless of all of that, I continued to put it off for another 2.5 months. That was when I finally broke down after she sat down next to me and begged me to tell her what was wrong. Today, I still feel bad about not coming out to her before I made the decision to transition and start hormones. I should have gone with ‘Plan A’ but that deep fear kept me boxed up. Opening up to her, changed everything for me and in a good way. Everyone has to weigh the pros and cons of doing so but sometimes (as in my case) the choice is made for us.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • VickySGV
      Note that this is the Country of Georgia and not the U.S. State.  Took me a second look there to be sure. 
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.politico.eu/article/georgia-ruling-party-introduces-russian-style-crackdown-lgbtq-rights/   Not surprised by this.  Georgia, like many Eastern European autocratic countries, is going this route.  It's very easy to target us for scapegoating when the economy is bad and the populace is getting restless.  We will see more of this in the next couple of years, IMO.   Carolyn Marie
    • KayC
      This is funny because I found that I much prefer the term water balloon bag rather than the original word I used that was auto-corrected.  OK!  New word for my thesaurus
    • VickySGV
      There in no single key rule for that. It is going to be the connection you make with any lesbian, gay or cis het person. One size fits all is just not there, especially if you are non-op on the bottom and maybe not even then.  There may be a Lesbian out there who will want a romantic relation with you, but it will be after establishing a long term friendly relation with the person. My Lesbian friends and I have good social times, but even among themselves romantic relations are not the stuff that gets written in adult magazines.   Just a reminder, this is not a dating site, and we do have teenage members who rely on us for safety so how to catch a lesbian lover is not totally appropriate for discussion here.  
    • KymmieL
      Next Saturday is pride in the park. I just may go. Hey I'm a transwoman.   Kymmie
    • DreamWalker
      This is so great to hear. 🥰 How is it going now if you don’t mind me asking?     
    • Birdie
      Looks like Buchanan modern
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Chan97
    Newest Member
    Chan97

1. Donica
      Donica
      (67 years old)
    2. feather
      feather
    3. Ibis
      Ibis
    4. Jimmy Alecsander
      Jimmy Alecsander
      (18 years old)
    5. JOrozco1982
      JOrozco1982
      (42 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.