• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)

• Betty K
    • Heather Shay
    • kristinabee
    • Susan R
    • April Marie
    • Mmindy
    • Adrianna Danielle
  • Who Was Online

88 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Ladypcnj
    • MaybeRob
    • Betty K
    • Heather Shay
    • kristinabee
    • Susan R
    • April Marie
    • Mmindy
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • MaryEllen
    • Mwm684
    • Padma
    • Petra Jane
    • Amy Powell
    • KathyLauren
    • AllieJ
    • Karen Carey
    • MirandaB
    • LittleSam
    • Curious-star
    • MomTGDaughter
    • tracy_j
    • walkerwilson
    • Ann W
    • Sol
    • Desert Fox
    • Evelyn J
    • Carolyn Marie
    • VickySGV
    • Stefi
    • Kay3Seven
    • MaeBe
    • Thea
    • KymmieL
    • SamC
    • Perplexed45
    • mattie22
    • Maddee
    • Willow
    • Astrid
    • evy-emaciated
    • BobbiSkunk
    • BUGFIEND
    • Ivy
    • Ashley0616
    • Vidanjali
    • Kylie
    • Timi
    • ClaireBloom
    • Madelyn Rain
    • Justine76
    • MAN8791
    • Birdie
    • Davie
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Lorelei
    • Susie
    • queenlgbtq
    • Sally Stone
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Multicoloured
    • Stacie.H
    • Jani
    • Cyndee
    • Keera
    • Charlize
    • Delcina B
    • rachel w
    • KatieSC
    • LyndseyQ
    • Andrea D
    • DeeDee
    • Vivelacors
    • KayC
    • Roach
    • Lydia_R
    • Mikayla2024
    • cooldresser
    • missyjo
    • Andy C.
    • pastel
    • JenniferB
    • christinakristy2021
    • AmandaJoy
    • LC
    • THEcaseyjones
    • Pip
  • Today's Birthdays

• Phyllis

Phyllis 0

• samantha crow

samantha crow 0

• JanetAlb

JanetAlb 0

• Paulasf8

Paulasf8 0

• j-peg

j-peg 0

• Sara S.

Sara S. 0

• Princess-audra

Princess-audra 0

• LiamRay

LiamRay 0

• Seine willers

Seine willers 0

• Katievanessa

Katievanessa 0

• sw_gal

sw_gal 0

• wolfbitten83

wolfbitten83 0

• Simply.Stephanie.365

Simply.Stephanie.365 0

• Ezra__A

Ezra__A 0

• Tyler1692

Tyler1692 0

• Xlandral

Xlandral 0

• SoSarah

SoSarah 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Heather Shay
      This Led Zeppelin live album is much better than The Song Remains the Same live album  
    • April Marie
      Oh, my! It seems as if I have been gone for so long. And, interacting with you all has been such an important part of gaining an understanding of who I am this past year.    My wife’s mother passed away this week. She was in her late 90s but has been in relative good health. Until the past month. We brought in hospice last week when she began to sleep most of the day and began to become restless and uncomfortable. She passed in her sleep on Monday.   As you might imagine, it’s been a whirlwind of coordinating burial arrangements with family, the unreal home, the church and the venue for a lunch after mass.   We have a place here on our property where we place the ashes of family members so we will place her alongside her husband next Saturday.   Of course, our new puppy adds to the strain of time. She is a joy but also a typical Lab with lots of energy. She’s 11 weeks old and already 21 pounds.    I will I’ll find my way back here more as things settle down.   I miss you all!
    • Mmindy
      Happy Pride Month   
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    The coffee is brewing, after Parker has been walked and taken care of his business. Changing my morning routine, because he’s a puppy and as soon as he’s out of the crate there’s no stopping before he needs to be outside for a few minutes. Once coffee is poured we sit on the porch swing and enjoy the morning song birds.    Happy Pride Month     Mindy🌈🏳️‍⚧️🐛🦋    
    • Heather Shay
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums! We are so happy you found us!
    • Heather Shay
      Smiling  after video call with friends.
    • Heather Shay
      What Is Emotional Healing? Emotional healing is the process of acknowledging, allowing, accepting, integrating, and processing painful life experiences and strong emotions. It may involve empathy, self-regulation, self-compassion, self-acceptance, mindfulness, and integration.
    • Heather Shay
      “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, because we were born this way.”
    • Heather Shay
      “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, because we were born this way.”
    • Heather Shay
      “Do not allow people to dim your shine because they are blinded. Tell them to put on some sunglasses, because we were born this way.”   On behalf the organization I wasd part of founding:
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      To answer the question simply - YES.
    • Heather Shay
      Welcome and I see you've met some of the wonderful people here already. GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!!
    • MirandaB
      Why would he be ineligible for office? 
    • Curious-star
      Thanks for making me feel so welcome, just having a place with like minded open people who have faced the questions I am in the middle of is very reassuring, I have a therapist I am working with which is how I got to where I am already, thank you!
    • Susan R
      Welcome @Mwm684, Wow! That was one heck of an introduction and I completely understand how when the time comes to make some life changes…it’s full steam ahead. I’m also happy that there has been little, if any, push back regarding your recent disclosures. You’re likely beginning to feel some of the freedoms that come from accepting yourself for who you are and letting go of some of the outdated self images imprinted on you by your family, friends and acquaintances. It’s hard to shake all of that but it does sound like you’re doing all the right things.   Just keep in mind, very few of us in the community get through it completely unscathed. There are also sometimes unexpected residual effects as others outside of our acceptance circle influence those early adopters and sometimes those who seem to align well with our new choices. I personally noticed this with a few people in my life. The good news is that in many cases, these few tend to return to full acceptance as they see you are happier and more comfortable being yourself.   That being said, you have been graced with one of the most wonderful gifts a person in our community can have…a supporting and loving spouse. That support in many cases is the most critical in one’s journey, in fact, I often feel it’s even more helpful (at least in my case) than a good therapist. If your spouse is happy and accepting, then transition will often go much smoother for you both. Honest, open, and civil communication is vital to this remaining a possibility. You two are doing this together and so the spouse’s input as well as your own are both so important to make it all work. I wish you the best on your ongoing journey and hope to read more as things develop along the way.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • tracy_j
      It sounds Ok to me too.   Tracy
    • Susan R
      Trans Group Zoom Meeting Tomorrow!!   Tomorrow’s Zoom meet-up is right around the corner. June 1st is the beginning of Pride Month and what a better way to celebrate than by meeting some others in our community.   This is an open invitation for members here to get together with others from our community. These Zoom meetings last sometimes 4 hours or longer so come join us when you can and leave whenever you like. Share your story or maybe just something interesting that happened during the week. It’s a fun time to chat, meet others, and just be yourself.😁   Trans Groups Zoom Meeting Times: June 1, 2024 6:00 PM Pacific Time June 1, 2024 8:00 PM Central Time June 2, 2024 11:00 AM Australia/Melbourne   If you’re a member of our community, 18 or over and need a Zoom Link, Message me as soon as possible. I will try to get you a link ASAP.
    • Susan R
      Welcome @Curious-star, It’s a pleasure to have you on our forum. You’re one of the lucky ones if these almost pervasive gender identity questions haven’t filled your everyday thoughts while going through puberty and onward. Many of us on this forum have been where you are now and others are approaching that point. Gender questioning is very common especially when you’ve felt very different from what you've been led to believe your entire life.   I hope you look around and find some comfort here with threads that have discussed these same questions you’re now beginning to address yourself. If you don’t find an answer you’re looking for, just ask it in a new thread. Many of us will respond with answers from our various perspectives. We are a very open non-judgmental forum and enjoy helping others any way we can. You may also want to get help with some of these questions from a therapist who specializes in gender identity. I’ve been using the same therapist for over 5 years now and have learned so much about myself with her assistance and expertise.   I look forward to learning more about you and your upcoming journey whatever that may look like.   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷   By the way, your story about buying a bra and being fitted before you bought it brings back some wonderful memories. I did the same many years before actually ever going into public presenting myself as female. It was in some cases the very beginning of my journey to become a women. I still cherish those days even though they were sometimes difficult.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Perplexed45
    Newest Member
    Perplexed45

1. Ezra__A
      Ezra__A
    2. j-peg
      j-peg
    3. JanetAlb
      JanetAlb
    4. Katexxx
      Katexxx
      (51 years old)
    5. Katievanessa
      Katievanessa
      (32 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.