• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 168 Guests (See full list)

• Karen Carey
    • AllieJ
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Ashley0616
    • Ivy
  • Who Was Online

73 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Karen Carey
    • AllieJ
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Jani
    • Ashley0616
    • Ivy
    • Maddee
    • Betty K
    • Willow
    • Mirrabooka
    • Petra Jane
    • MaryEllen
    • Ladypcnj
    • Astrid
    • Charlize
    • KathyLauren
    • April Marie
    • MaybeRob
    • Heather Shay
    • Stefi
    • Concerned father
    • MirandaB
    • Delcina B
    • SamC
    • Birdie
    • Davie
    • Hans
    • Mikki
    • Susie
    • Old_New_Borrowed_Blue
    • tracy_j
    • VickySGV
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Evelyn J
    • EasyE
    • Parity
    • KayC
    • Susan R
    • MaeBe
    • Jackie_maybe
    • Mmindy
    • Siobhan F
    • Andy C.
    • KatieSC
    • LyndseyQ
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Pip
    • Vidanjali
    • Ticket For Epic
    • Thea
    • Sally Stone
    • ClaireBloom
    • Lydia_R
    • Lilis
    • jay.j27
    • Stormy23
    • AmandaJoy
    • BobbiSkunk
    • missyjo
    • Justine76
    • DreamWalker
    • Edelweiss
    • Timi
    • Kasumi63
    • ChristiB
    • Elizabeth3197
    • slim
    • Roach
    • Mia Marie
    • Kylie
    • Cortomaltese
    • christinakristy2021
    • AcedTea87
  • Today's Birthdays

• Ms_Devito

Ms_Devito 0

• anonacalypse

anonacalypse 0

• Howdidthishappen

Howdidthishappen 0

• Talia_R

Talia_R 0

• lunariaflower

lunariaflower 0

• blujai831

blujai831 0

• Kinnar

Kinnar 0

• SugarMagnolia

SugarMagnolia 0

• Naia

Naia 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Willow
      Good Tuesday morning    things have been a bit on edge around here.  Nothing I do seems to suit my wife. Doesn’t matter if I ask her in advance or just try to do something on my own.  Went to bed annoyed again.    @MirandaB I’ve had the I’m not a lesbian rant before as well.  The tough part is that to me, I’m still me, just dressed a little different and with breasts and missing a couple of nonfunctional things.  Mine gave up on divorce when she realized neither of our kids would take her in and she couldn’t live on half our income.  I had already determined how I could live on half so the threat wasn’t as big a concern.  I didn’t want it but figured I could live my life.  We have remained together.    
    • Mirrabooka
      Argan and Brazil nut oil are the main ingredients apparently.   I did some research before I bought this product and coconut oil was highly recommended, but $30 for a 4oz bottle of it was a bit excessive I thought. This one I bought was only $6.50 for the same size!    Oh, and thank you, @Vidanjali.
    • Charlize
      Lovely, especially as read.  Thank you   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      When you were at your lowest point, what pulled you through?
    • Heather Shay
      Optomistic about life in general now.
    • Heather Shay
      @Mikki So glad to meet you Mikki. You are indeed NOT ALONE. The people here are amazing and an oasis and affirming. I can relate to your background and have similar experiences. I have recovered to the point that I am now a Certified Peer Recovery Supporter (work with those who have had substance abuse or mental health issues - being I've had them and can relate). I am grateful and glad I made it through and I know you will to. Hugs Heather
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional release, also known as catharsis or emotional cleaning, is the process of gaining control over negative feelings and moods. It can happen naturally, like when someone breaks down and cries after feeling stress build up. It can also be achieved through a variety of techniques, including: Acknowledging feelings: Expressing difficult or long-held emotions Mind-body therapies: Such as yoga, acupuncture, or SomatoEmotional Release (SER) Physical activities: Such as running, swimming, dancing, or hitting a punching bag Creative activities: Such as journaling, painting, or writing Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT): Also known as tapping, this technique involves focusing on a memory or issue while tapping energy meridian points along the body Emotional Trauma Release: A therapeutic procedure that uses Craniosacral Therapy to help the body and mind heal from traum
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Davie
      Our Eyes   I'm a girl inside of me— only half what you don't see.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      I need try this my hair grows but curls up so much the length never looks different.
    • Mikki
      Hi there and thanks to the moderators for approving my membership. I am a transfemale who is in need of a little support to find my feet in this world. I am in recovery from addction for the last 12 years, survivor of suicide and battling a food addiction.  Looking to connect with others and learn about frienships, as I have always been a loner. 
    • Davie
      I use a lotion for my curly and unruly hair that I make myself. I mix it in a squirt bottle. I use, in Davie's Hair lotion treatment: • Use 2 parts non-oily moisturizer • Add 1/2 part ACV, apple cider vinegar   • Add 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts, magnesium sulfate • Add 2 parts water • Add a scent like an essential oil if you like.      Shake well before applying to damp hair, work it in, then style it as it dries. You can also squirt some into hair and restyle it any time.   Good for thin or thinning hair for seniors to give body and some curl to it. The water and weightless silicone-free products are the perfect romance for curly hair.
    • Birdie
      I also use biotin infused hair oil and a bit of leave in conditioner. It sure eliminates the frizzies. 
    • KayC
      Well then they must not understand the True meaning of Love.  It's unconditional.  If there are 'conditions' it's not Love. @missyjo I've gone through similar with some of my family members, BUT, regardless of how they react, accept or not, there was always a silver lining -- LIBERATION from the chains of secrecy and hiding and the ability to live as our True Self --- not everybody will accept us in our Journey but why should we live a cloistered life just because of others?  Now you can move forward (and in girl-mode!) I trust some (and hopefully ALL) of your family will eventually realize how much happier and complete you are as a human being and as a valued family member.  If so, then they will come around. Deep breaths ...
    • KayC
      Understand @AllieJ.  No worries.  Thank you for the explanation
    • Davie
      Celtics win championship. Beautiful!
    • Maddee
      Is it argan or mortician oil?  I use that often😊
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Mikki
    Newest Member
    Mikki

1. anonacalypse
      anonacalypse
    2. blujai831
      blujai831
    3. Howdidthishappen
      Howdidthishappen
      (25 years old)
    4. Kinnar
      Kinnar
    5. lunariaflower
      lunariaflower
      (36 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.