• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

• DreamWalker
    • Ashley0616
    • April Marie
    • Heather Shay
    • MaryEllen
    • SamC
    • Petra Jane
    • Curious-star
    • sue hoffman
  • Who Was Online

86 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Ashley0616
    • April Marie
    • DreamWalker
    • Heather Shay
    • MaryEllen
    • SamC
    • Hans
    • Petra Jane
    • Curious-star
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • sue hoffman
    • Delcina B
    • MirandaB
    • Concerned father
    • Lydia_R
    • Kasumi63
    • AllieJ
    • MaybeRob
    • Karen Carey
    • MomTGDaughter
    • JenniferB
    • VickySGV
    • tracy_j
    • Betty K
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Sally Stone
    • Thea
    • Desert Fox
    • KymmieL
    • Davie
    • slim
    • Maddee
    • Lilis
    • MaeBe
    • Siobhan F
    • Ivy
    • EasyE
    • QueenRacheal
    • KathyLauren
    • Susie
    • Justine76
    • Mirrabooka
    • Genny
    • David Susanna Dyer
    • Mia Marie
    • Vidanjali
    • Astrid
    • rachel w
    • Ladypcnj
    • Avra
    • Charlize
    • christinakristy2021
    • Andrea D
    • Stormy23
    • AcedTea87
    • RustedSkye
    • Alisa Anne
    • Sarah Clarke
    • missyjo
    • Willow
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Birdie
    • Erica Leigh
    • Jani
    • dianeT68
    • Stefi
    • LucyF
    • JanieJones
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Madelyn Rain
    • Evelyn J
    • Andy C.
    • Roach
    • Pip
    • KatieSC
    • LaurenA
    • Amy Powell
    • afraid of self
    • LittleSam
    • ClaireBloom
    • Sol
    • DeeDee
    • IsThisReality
    • Leanne
    • jay.j27
  • Today's Birthdays

• Whitney

Whitney 0

• Audrey

Audrey 0

• evax2

evax2 0

• Jonny

Jonny 0

• Mio

Mio 0

• Monkey692048

Monkey692048 0

• WatchmanRyan953

WatchmanRyan953 0

• Bunneh

Bunneh 0

• Jayme

Jayme 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      welcome. agree with Vicky
    • Lydia_R
    • Lydia_R
      It's amazing how similar this scene that I've been sleeping in for the last 6 month resembles my mediation studio in 1996.    
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Its almost 1am here... so, Good Morning.  Ugh.   Not asleep yet.  It has been quite a day.  I went out to the hardware store with GF this morning, and I ended up having my first full panic attack.  I've gotten stressed out before, but this one was BIG.  IDK what caused it either, since I don't remember the beginning.  But all of a sudden I was just really scared, heart racing, and really cold.  I couldn't think or do anything, just looking for a place to run and curl up.  GF put me in her lap until I calmed down, and when she first tried to handle me she said it was like I didn't even recognize her.  But I was a mess all morning and into the afternoon.  Finally took a nap, something about adrenaline makes me tired.    Now I'm wondering if this is going to happen again.  Leftover issues from being assaulted?  Something related to TBI?  My husband is talking about therapy and I'm thinking I really don't want that.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I'd guess that once again, this leaves out the variety of intersex folks like me.  They get all "biological" and start to define intersex as chromosomal only
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Since that's true, looking at the rest of what she stands for... it is a problem.   Other folks have rightly pointed out that representation is an issue.  A big thing I consider is HOW trans folks are represented.  If trans folks running for office are usually Democrat, standing for all the stuff the Democrat party embraces... that leaves out people like me.  We simply aren't represented.  And its worse than that - we are MIS-represented.  Maybe I'm a minority...of a minority of a minority.  But I'm certainly not alone.  Call me crazy or dumb, but just don't call me late for dinner.   When people find out about me, I often hear stuff like "You voted for Biden, didn't you?"  They just can't believe that I'm really just like them in how I see life, that I'm mostly like them in how I vote...I just happen to be physically, mentally, and sexually different.  It seems like a trans Democrat candidate confirms the usual stereotype, making acceptance more difficult for people like me.
    • Betty K
      I skim-read this earlier, but I'm not sure if Erin neglected to mention that the RANZCP only just hosted three SEGM members at its annual conference a week or two before making this statement. So the RANZCP is on the fence to a degree. Still, I was very pleased when they made this statement.
    • VickySGV
      My best offer is the suggestion that both of you check in with a Marriage and Family Counselor  who also covers Gender counseling as well. On the other side you did mention "sissy" which to me indicates that you want her to control your life, and it sounds like she set a very definite control over you.  We do not discuss the Fetish side of Cross Dressing on this site because we do have members under 18j years old, and "Sissy or Baby Play" are adults only topics of conversation which we cannot do here.  A Gender therapist / MFT can help you both understand what you really want to do, what gives you pleasure and fulfillment and conversely what your wife's limits and expectations are.  There are actual groups for married people where one is a CD that can provide safe social outlets for both partners and give full respect to each persons feelings.
    • Davie
      Well, it's actually "words and actions" towards a senior citizen and that adds to pattern of abuse that includes sexual embarrassment and fraud by theft of housing funds . . . etc.  That's quite a potential suit. But I just want peace.
    • Davie
      Also, this breaking news from Erin Reed: "Another International Medical Org Rejects Cass Recommendations On Trans Youth Many of the largest medical and psychological organizations have rejected the Cass Review's recommendations on trans youth. The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists are the latest." —ERIN REED, JUN 14 
    • slim
      I came out to my wife as a sissy. She was cool with it and enjoyed the accoasion love making season with me as Maleana. I would wear panties everyday, had a nice wardrobe in my closet. Went out all sissied up. Then all of a sudden she said no more and I am not allowed to crossdress at all anymore. HELP!!
    • AllieJ
      You should eventually start to feel thicker tissue under your nipples, and they can grow to golf ball size or larger. This is the initial phase of breast growth and as more breast tissue develops the buds should soften. We are all a little different, and our experiences can vary. I had an interruption to my HRT for 3 months (incompetent endocrinologist) and my buds disappeared. When we recovered my estrogen levels they partly re formed, but not the same shape and position as they were. Some people will encourage you to start progesterone to stimulate breast growth, but this can be a mistake as progesterone matures breast cells and can lead to development ceasing. So it is recommended to wait until you have reached Tanner Stage 3 before considering progesterone.    You might experience pain in your breasts, and this is attributed to growth, but I had lots of pain, and little breast growth! You will eventually get tired of bras, and enjoy your time without them! Enjoy this part of your transition, few adults get to experience what we do, and it can be very affirming.   Hugs,   Allie
    • Betty K
      Thanks for posting this Ivy. I wasn’t aware of Rebecca Watson, and I learned about a new study I wasn’t aware of either.    Incidentally, I don’t know if I already mentioned Dr Cal Horton’s appearance on What the Trans? To me this is the most brilliant, excoriating response yet. It hurts to listen to though. Horton’s view of gender clinics in the 20th century — and the way the data collected by them was misinterpreted in an infamous paper cited centrally by the Cass Review — is seriously damning. Cal Horton is the non-binary parent of a trans child, hence the pain and indignation that bleeds through their otherwise thoroughly professional response.    Horton’s part starts at 40:40.   https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/what-the-trans/id1397557673?i=1000653889125
    • EasyE
      So I never thought this topic would intrigue me, yet here I am ... coming up on three months HRT ... I have definitely noticed some "plumping up" going on ... sometimes it appears more pronounced than other times but maybe that is just me ... frankly, with a T-shirt on, I look like I have been working out ...    So my question: when they talk about "buds" appearing over time, what exactly does that mean (yes, total boob noob here)? And is it something that when it happens you will know? Haven't really experienced much pain, tenderness or noticed any really structural changes other than things filling out. Sometimes, slight itching but maybe that is more having a bra on all day (which I really enjoy).   Thanks, I'll hang up and listen...   EasyE
    • Ivy
      I don't know if any of y'all follow Rebecca Watson on YouTube, But she has finally weighed in on this one.    
    • Justine76
      Look pretty awesome to me. I haven't cracked the code of good looking nails yet, especially when I have to paint my left (I'm a lefty). Again, hope your move west goes well. We're just now, after some unseasonal windstorms, getting into summer in WA state. 
    • Vidanjali
      The whole "biological woman" thing is a slippery slope and certainly not well phrased by this judge.    Also, rulings on "original purpose" hardly seem relevant when updating protections to reflect contemporary needs.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

slim
    Newest Member
    slim

1. Audrey
      Audrey
    2. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      (29 years old)
    3. evax2
      evax2
    4. Jayme
      Jayme
      (43 years old)
    5. Jonny
      Jonny

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.