• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

• KymmieL
    • DreamWalker
    • Betty K
    • Birdie
    • Ivy
  • Who Was Online

89 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MaryEllen
    • KymmieL
    • DreamWalker
    • Betty K
    • Birdie
    • Ivy
    • Petra Jane
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Willow
    • Maddee
    • Mmindy
    • AllieJ
    • JaySee88
    • Lydia_R
    • Ladypcnj
    • Charlize
    • Siobhan F
    • Pip
    • BellaDon
    • Heather Shay
    • MaybeRob
    • April Marie
    • MirandaB
    • SamC
    • Davie
    • Ashley0616
    • KathyLauren
    • MaeBe
    • Alisa Anne
    • Karen Carey
    • living4amber
    • Susan R
    • Evelyn J
    • Jordyn1215225
    • VickySGV
    • tracy_j
    • Carolyn Marie
    • redryder6961
    • JessicaMW
    • KayC
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • ClaireBloom
    • Chelle
    • Olivia Baskerville
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Mikayla2024
    • Roach
    • Wicked juggalo
    • Vidanjali
    • christinakristy2021
    • Susie
    • Vivelacors
    • violet r
    • Timi
    • EasyE
    • Sally Stone
    • AmandaJoy
    • Chan97
    • JenniferB
    • Thea
    • Penrose-Pauling
    • Jani
    • missyjo
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Josieboo
    • Angel Jamie
    • KatieSC
    • Stefi
    • Kait
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Lenny
    • Amy Powell
    • Delcina B
    • JanieJones
    • Andy C.
    • Nonexistent
    • SoSuze
    • glass beach
    • Madelintb
    • Canon Morrow
    • Chloe2019
    • Astrid
    • Justine76
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Andrea D
    • Fiorina
    • gavin
    • Mirrabooka
    • BUGFIEND
  • Today's Birthdays

• Ibis

Ibis 0

• needadvice

needadvice 0

• Donica

Donica 0

• Stephanie44

Stephanie44 0

• XxKris_

XxKris_ 0

• JOrozco1982

JOrozco1982 0

• lozdoghotdog

lozdoghotdog 0

• Jimmy Alecsander

Jimmy Alecsander 0

• feather

feather 0

• Lea Marleen

Lea Marleen 0

• Lexi

Lexi 0

• MackenzieB

MackenzieB 0

Forum Moderator
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Betty K
      Welcome Andi
    • Willow
      Good Sunday morning   And sunny it is.   Sorry @Birdie that’s not quite right.  Definitely a modern design but not Buchanan.  Not a Stewart either.   My son bought this for me when he was in Edinburgh a few months ago and gave it to me when they were just here.  Since it was cut on the bias it might be a bit mor difficult to discern but all the colors of the rainbow are in this plaid.   my wife’s medivac seal had to be fixed twice (by me) twice since Friday.  First the seal didn’t hold in one location and I had to add some tape to it to reseal it.  That was Friday night.  Then last night the seal let go completely.  Turns out the hose connection to the tape let go.  So I had to replace the hose and the canister while I was at it.  The one nurse thinks she will no longer need the medivac by the end of next week.  I have mixed feelings about that.  I know it’s uncomfortable and annoying but the longer she has it the faster it heals.  Once it’s gone the healing has to continue but will be much slower.  But you can’t use it until it’s fully healed, that doesn’t work either.   im supposed to start work at 10, but my boss told me just come in when church is over.  So I get to go in later and I get to go to church.  Good on both counts.  At the same time she is trying to watch hours and I’m sure she expects I’ll need available extra hours later in the week when someone calls in late or calls out.  We’ve been having a problem with that just when we really need everyone.     well I need to read a reply and then get ready for church.    Willow        
    • Birdie
      Top of the morning to you all. 💝   Yesterday out shopping I saw a gentleman walking with what I assumed to be his wife. He had short hair and stubble, a bra on non existent breasts, a tight fitting top, and light makeup.  He looked very proud and confident of himself.    Around him the shopping mall was filled with finger pointing and laughter. How very rude of the people!   Then again, "this is unfortunately the bible belt!"
    • Ivy
      Yup.   I saw this already, and had a freak-out moment - Atlanta?  Oh No!   Oh, that Georgia.  But yeah, no surprise. Of course, considering our current political scene… not that far fetched.
    • AllieJ
      DreamWalker, you did not choose to be gender incongruent, so you do NOT deserve this! Hormonal variations during our pregnancies likely caused our incongruence from birth, and we can't change this. We need to deal with the resultant dysphoria or it can can have tragic outcomes. I tried to fight my dysphoria and would up in serious medical trouble with my systems starting to shut down, so I know how serious it can get.    Explain to your wife that you were likely born with part of your brain female, and though you have tried to ignore it, it is beginning to overwhelm you. The you she fell in love with has always been part female, and she probably liked subtle elements of what makes you unique. Let her know that this does not mean you need to transition, but both of you need to work together to find ways to keep you healthy. This might only mean some minor underdressing, or maybe a girls day every now and again, whatever it takes to reduce your dysphoria.    Show her this diagram from the fine folks at Harvard showing a critical part of our brains which develop opposite to our assigned sex, so she knows this is legitimate. My wife and I managed 20 years of happiness while managing my strong dysphoria, and she had the same initial reaction as your wife. Assure her you want to find a way to be with her, and that you both have time to work this out, because even if you transition, it is a slow process.   Don't give up, it will be hard, but it can be done!   Hugs,   Allie    
    • Charlize
      What you are describing was the hardest period of my transition.  I found that while i did the best i could to comfort and support my wife i also could no longer lie about what has always been a major part of my life. Time will help you both.  Acceptance and decisions will be made.  It was a difficult time for me and i'm sure for most of us. You are not alone.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Lydia_R
      Computers without internet my happy place
    • Lydia_R
      Well, Windows 11 should put us back to work making more computers.  Gotta have something to do with our time.  Is this really happening?  I'm going back to Excel '97!  Excel 2010 is just too powerful for me.  Always reminds me of Darth Sidious "For a safe, and secure, society!"
    • Heather Shay
      Another lost treasure I found today from 1970. Especially after the first couple songs - good vocals, nice guitar work, good percussion.    
    • Mmindy
      Good morning @DreamWalker   Welcome to TransPulseForums, I’m glad you found us, and hope you find the forums as helpful as I do. Feel free to join in on any of the threads that interest you. You can also start a thread on the topic of your choice. Many of the people here have started blogging about their experiences.    Best wishes,    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Heather Shay
      Strange how life is mixed bag.
    • Heather Shay
    • Davie
      I wanted to go, but felt sick. Sad. I went last year. It looked like this here in Boston:   —Davie
    • Davie
      Richard Thompson - "The Day That I Give In" from Thompson’s new album, ‘Ship to Shore.’
    • DreamWalker
      Thank you. This was the push I needed.    We spoke last night. It went absolutely terrible. I really don’t want to go into depth about what was said other than she made it very clear she doesn’t want to be with a woman, and definitely not a “trans”.    I did try to explain I’m not making any choices. That I have been this way since I can remember. I completely respect her decision.    She is still sleeping. I haven’t slept at all.  I know when she gets up, she is going to want to talk about “so what next “.    I feel helpless. You reap what you sow. I deserve this. 
    • Heather Shay
      Facing difficulties yet making some progress.
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional stability is a personality trait that describes how a person is able to regulate their emotions and respond to challenges. It's the opposite of neuroticism, which is a tendency to experience frequent negative emotions when stressed. Emotionally stable people are often calm, composed, and stress-resistant, and they're generally confident and not easily discouraged by setbacks. They're also able to maintain their composure and balance in the face of adversity, tolerate distress, and be productive.
    • Heather Shay
      Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. Every day may not be good… but there's something good in every day. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
    • Heather Shay
      Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream. Every day may not be good… but there's something good in every day. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
    • Heather Shay
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Chan97
    Newest Member
    Chan97

1. Donica
      Donica
      (67 years old)
    2. feather
      feather
    3. Ibis
      Ibis
    4. Jimmy Alecsander
      Jimmy Alecsander
      (18 years old)
    5. JOrozco1982
      JOrozco1982
      (42 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.