• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 63 Guests (See full list)

• KymmieL
    • LucyF
    • Charlize
    • AllieJ
    • Mirrabooka
  • Who Was Online

78 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • KymmieL
    • LucyF
    • AllieJ
    • Charlize
    • Mirrabooka
    • Birdie
    • Maddee
    • Ashley0616
    • Hans
    • MaryEllen
    • Stefi
    • Heather Shay
    • dianeT68
    • Delcina B
    • KathyLauren
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Willow
    • April Marie
    • Davie
    • Petra Jane
    • Karen Carey
    • LyndseyQ
    • DreamWalker
    • MirandaB
    • Pip
    • Betty K
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • MaybeRob
    • tracy_j
    • VickySGV
    • MaeBe
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Lydia_R
    • Justine76
    • Roach
    • EasyE
    • Astrid
    • KatieSC
    • Siobhan F
    • SamC
    • Ivy
    • cooldresser
    • Thea
    • Vidanjali
    • Andy C.
    • Lilis
    • Susan R
    • Susie
    • Mmindy
    • MAN8791
    • sleepylynx09
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Alisa Anne
    • moonlitsea
    • Genny
    • Mary74
    • Evelyn J
    • Mia Marie
    • Leanne
    • LittleSam
    • Lindsey_D
    • Sol
    • missyjo
    • jay.j27
    • Jani
    • Concerned father
    • glass beach
    • DeeDee
    • Lungs
    • ClaireBloom
    • christinakristy2021
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Novatus
    • Andrea D
    • Mwm684
    • violet r
    • Liz-Liz
    • Amy Powell
  • Today's Birthdays

• chelsee

chelsee 0

• Jamie1025

Jamie1025 0

• Mark Rayner

Mark Rayner 0

• DashDashDash

DashDashDash 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Charlize
      Tg-AA added a 6th meeting:  It is a discussion group and will be held on Tuesday mornings at 11:00 eastern.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Mirrabooka
      Sorry for what you're going through @Willow. Happens to all of us at times I guess. One night last week, after a completely normal day and saying goodnight in the normal way in bed, about a minute later my wife asked "Are we good?"    I had no idea where that came from and I won the short but ugly argument by giving examples, then persisted with asking her why she questioned our love. "Don't worry about it" was all I got, over and over. I spent the rest of the night laying on the very edge of the bed, back turned, awake for hours, hoping to die.   Things are much better now - we ARE good - but I still don't have any clue as to why she asked the question in the first place.
    • Mirrabooka
      My 2c, I think that is an excellent comment.    But why it is even a news story shows how far we have to go, here or there. Why is gender suddenly important to candidature if transition is involved? It's like news of the first black, or the first Hispanic, or the first gay person etc. to run. Cringe!!! 😧
    • Mirrabooka
      With pineapple? 😃
    • Hans
      I guess I was an unbeliever or even homophobic, that gender issues were not real.  But my birth mom is nonbinary or gender neutral now after her and my dad divorced.  So I am here to learn more to be able to support my mother better.  It really was hard at first but Im adjusting myself and I know its not been easy for my mother either.   She said she waited until me and my siblings were older, me 24 brother 21, and that she forced herself to be feminine for our father but couldnt do it anymore finally.  My mom was always a beautiful woman so it a little weird for me, sorry not meaning to offend anyone.  But she just went through a double mastectomy and says she feels much better.  Is it ok to feel sorry for my mom, I guess maybe I feel sorrry? I am supporting her and I love her.
    • Heather Shay
      For me it would be the inner turmoil.
    • Heather Shay
      Doing okay, still troubled, but okay.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Dealing with uncomfortable emotions is never easy. But no matter the struggle, you have the power to overcome anything through perseverance and strength. It's important to remember nothing is forever. In other words, this too shall pass, and your resilience will grow
    • Delcina B
      Welcome Lillis! Glad you're here & finding your way on your journey! I hope you find the wonderful advice, support & acceptance here as I have.   Hugs! Delcina
    • Heather Shay
      Dealing with uncomfortable emotions is never easy. But no matter the struggle, you have the power to overcome anything through perseverance and strength. It's important to remember nothing is forever. In other words, this too shall pass, and your resilience will grow  
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      So sorry you had to go through that, it is awful. I am glad you were able to have the right attitude and got BETTER not BITTER.. Hugs
    • Heather Shay
      Welcome it is so nice to meet you.  Hugs Heather
    • Willow
      Not much to say this morning things are still chilly, or at least they were when she came to bed and tried to yank the covers off me.   Even the dog knew better than to sleep in our room last night. She could have come in anytime as the door was open. Instead she slept on the floor right outside our door.      
    • Birdie
      My first wife was grossed out by the fact that I was just as comfortable washing dishes and cleaning house as I was going to work. My feminine side made her very uneasy.    Being intersex kind of blends both worlds, and my personal belief that that has a lot to do with hormones.    The 45 years I spent in boy-mode were only 90% successful. Everyone knew I was different. My baggy shirts, bib overalls, layers, etc... could only hide my curves but not my persona.    I'm AMAB/intersex, I have testes and no penis and I have a uterus. I will NEVER be just like everyone else, but I can be me. And it's take it or leave it.    I believe that holds true for everyone. Just be you!
    • Davie
      Well, in my case I was the one threatened and assaulted by a housemate after he was goaded into it by my landlord. I reported it to the police just to get it on the record. The housemate was a naive immigrant who could have been deported, so I never pressed charges on him. I did report the landlord who got nailed for state fraud and I got the respect and a settlement I liked. I got peace at home and the landlord entered hospice care. Was mostly out of my hands but I stood up for myself for once. It only cost me a few panic attacks and a gender therapist--sometimes god can do for us what we cannot do for ourselves.
    • Birdie
      I have been told at least 100 times by staff at the centre I attend, "we only believe in two genders."   That of course falls under "freedom of speech!"   I can't expect my "situation" to change their opinions any more than they can expect their opinions to change me.    They have not dismissed me from the program, nor acted in violence in any manner. So far everything is under the "free speech" umbrella.  "As disturbing as it is", they are within their constitutional rights.    Other rules and regulations passed specifically aimed at me are another story, but I do NEED their services so I have been electing to go along with things. If I had another program to go to I would have left already.    Words are not violence unless they are physical threats. If we keep attacking "free speech", we soon enough won't have any. Then the government will dictate what we can say or not.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Impossible to prove intent on something like this.  And honestly, intent to inflict harm isn't the usual bar for freedom of speech.  How was harm actually demonstrated?  Was there a riot?  Assault or property damage? Or just some folks' feelings got hurt?  I doubt a reasonable court would call the statement "There are only two genders" any kind of threat.  Would the same thing be said about the statement "There are more than two genders?"  Of course not.  This ruling is partisan.  The 1st Circuit is in in the Northeast...   Wearing a swastika is freedom of speech.  Wearing a hammer-and-sickle is freedom of speech.  Burning the US flag is freedom of speech.  Supporting multiple genders, two genders, or none at all... its a political opinion that should be protected speech.  If we start banning what can be said because somebody is offended or feels bad about it, we don't have much freedom left.  That blade cuts in two directions.   I don't think that school is a good place for political speech such as this.  But that's solved by dress code or school uniforms, banning text or political speech broadly rather than singling out one opinion. 
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Mary74
    Newest Member
    Mary74

1. chelsee
      chelsee
      (37 years old)
    2. DashDashDash
      DashDashDash
      (33 years old)
    3. Jamie1025
      Jamie1025
      (27 years old)
    4. Mark Rayner
      Mark Rayner
      (57 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.