• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 73 Guests (See full list)

• MaeBe
    • Timi
    • Ivy
    • Amy Powell
    • awkward-yet-sweet
  • Who Was Online

89 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MaeBe
    • Mikayla2024
    • Timi
    • Ivy
    • Amy Powell
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • DreamWalker
    • April Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Ashley0616
    • Birdie
    • Astrid
    • Petra Jane
    • Justine76
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • KymmieL
    • Stefi
    • EasyE
    • Mmindy
    • Susie
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Andrea D
    • SamC
    • VickySGV
    • Fiorina
    • Davie
    • Betty K
    • Vidanjali
    • gavin
    • Siobhan F
    • MaryEllen
    • Mirrabooka
    • Jani
    • Ladypcnj
    • BUGFIEND
    • Mia Marie
    • Charlize
    • Hcgreyson
    • KathyLauren
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Heather Shay
    • Delcina B
    • AllieJ
    • LucyF
    • MirandaB
    • H_G
    • Alisa Anne
    • Willow
    • MaybeRob
    • Karen Carey
    • JenniferB
    • tracy_j
    • JanieJones
    • EntropicWriter
    • Sally Stone
    • Pip
    • Evelyn J
    • Thea
    • Lydia_R
    • KatieSC
    • christinakristy2021
    • Wicked juggalo
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • glass beach
    • lillyinmn
    • cooldresser
    • ward26102
    • Cortomaltese
    • ClaireBloom
    • ChloeBallard74
    • Andy C.
    • Heyhey
    • Mwm684
    • Kayla Rose
    • Kay3Seven
    • DeeDee
    • Stacie.H
    • Angel Jamie
    • Markianor
    • Kyleorkayla28
    • Sol
    • Perplexed45
    • Nonexistent
    • bigmck123
    • sarahthehuman
    • AcedTea87
    • Lillie B
    • gennee
    • Jamey-Heather
  • Today's Birthdays

• pastel

pastel 0

• bobby1976

bobby1976 0

• melina

melina 0

• Gizmo

Gizmo 0

• Nicole M

Nicole M 0

• hamie10

hamie10 0

• CassW

CassW 0

• Danielle.too

Danielle.too 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Timi
      A dozen of us Trans Gals got together the other night for dinner and a movie. We went to see the new film, "I Saw the TV Glow" and all of us were very impressed and want to see it again. The film takes place in the 90s and many of our group came of age in that decade and could really relate to the ambiance that the move presented, and remembered being fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I think all of us were nearly overcome with how the film captured and conveyed the feeling of gender dysphoria and transition.    Here's a little excerpt from an interview (https://aframe.oscars.org/news/post/jane-schoenbrun-i-saw-the-tv-glow-interview?amp) with the trans filmmaker Jane Schoenbrun:   I think that there are languages that have been built and that are being built that I'm hopeful are going to continue to be articulated as uniquely trans. A lot of those languages are not the classical languages of trans cinema — or "trans cinema," which again was made mostly by cis people. The classic idea of being sad and longingly gazing into a mirror and being like, "I've known from birth that I was supposed to be a girl, even though I have a penis," these are narratives that were created by Hollywood, and created by men in Hollywood. And a lot of trans people adopt these narratives when they're trying to get their meds, but it's such an oversimplification for most of us. What transness and especially a pre-transition dysphoria actually feels like, to me at least, is much more internal and intangible. The language that I use to try to talk about it is language that I'm borrowing from the surrealism of David Lynch — the dreamlike nature of his films — or the body horror of David Cronenberg.   Here's a link to the trailer:     -Timi  
    • April Marie
      Well, a raging left-hander here!! lol
    • Birdie
      Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    • Ivy
      Just your run of the mill right hander myself.
    • Ashley0616
      Wear a pink dress at the center and watch their heads explode lol.
    • Adrianna Danielle
      A starting of a friendship,her name is Rachael.She saw I would understand her.Said she knew for a long time that she was trans and came out in September of 2023 finally
    • Davie
      Boston Pride march and celebration is tomorrow. I'll be there. —Davie
    • Davie
      I'm ambidextros and not bisexual—takes all kinds. 
    • Davie
      Stonewall. "Two often-forgotten people who made an impact that night were transgender women of color: Marsha P. Johnson and Sylvia Rivera." The Stonewall 'fight back,' became "the modern LGBT movement, including the tradition of LGBT Pride marches."  Happy Pride! 
    • Birdie
      Hmm, let's see what stupid things I can dream up this morning. 🤔
    • Siobhan F
      I'm going to one in the next town this evening. On the weekend I plan to drive to Detroit for the Motor City Pride events.
    • Betty K
      It was actually quite a terrifying dream by its end, but wonderfully affirming at the same time. And yes, it left me with a lot to think about. I’m glad to hear you’re dreaming more female. I still have recurring nightmares quite a lot.  
    • Ivy
      Funny how who we are is a  "political ideology."   "that they were there because we had challenged the political ideology"
    • Ivy
      “The bottom line is that the longer this law is allowed to remain in effect, the more North Dakota kids and families will be harmed"   This is the thing about these laws.  Even if they are eventually overturned, the damage has already been done.
    • Ivy
      @Betty K  Wow.  There's a lot in that one for sure.   My dreams have been changing lately.  I haven't had the reoccurring ones that used to be so frequent.  Also I have become more discernibly female.
    • KymmieL
      @Adrianna Danielle sounds like a friendship is brewing. Hope she makes a great addition to the team.     @Mmindy it seems that Parker is finally being tolerated by the feline members of the household. Our Zoe took a bit to get used to Oreo. now they play together.   @WillowThat procedure sounds unpleasant. But if it helps.    @Ashley0616Congrats girl on your new found relationship. Hoping it keeps growing.   My week has been OK. nothing on the job front. I am pretty much by myself 4 days a week. As both my wife and youngest have gone to working 4 10 hour days, and my son had started day shift for the summer break. So me and the fur kids.  My emotions are frazzled. Not getting anything in the way of calls about a job.  I have had a few good daily cry's. Thoughts all over the place, mostly bad. yet I plug through it. I am still here, for now.   So had planned on going to our middle sons yesterday to see if I could get his car running, battery problems. I held off until today to me and the wife could ride. But our son called last night and talked to my wife. It sounded like we may not ride and take a vehicle. as the grandkids may be coming over. I don't know what we will take as the Jetta is down needing a fan control module, and the Expedition still full of van parts.   She told our son she would think on it. which made me think that she is going to discuss it with me. She hangs up and nothing was said the rest of the night. So, IDK. I was looking forward to a nice ride. My weekend will be shot to he!!. My wife is planning on going to the state pen tomorrow to do an AA meeting, and guess who gets to watch the grandkids complain about their ipads not doing what they want. As all three are connected to them, 2 yr old, 4 yr old and 8 yr old.   Trying to figure a way to convey to my oldest that it would be nice for him (and family) to come visit me on my 60th birthday in Dec. but doubt anything will happen. Going on two years in our house and he and his family haven't seen it yet. Our granddaughter has never been to Laramie. She has only just stepped foot in WY, since they moved here. And she is 5. It is probably me being who I am. Sad but true.   Hugs,   Kymmie
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Having a new co worker next week and I see him her getting along with everyone.We did talk and she is like me,transgender and her wife is there for support,started in December too on the HRT.Going to meet up tommorrow and talk
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,   The new puppy routine is settling down just as the cats have started to accept that Parker is not just visiting. Sheldon is okay with sitting next to Parker while looking out the back door screen. Amy is coming into the same room as Parker, but demands her space be respected. She’s no longer claws out.    My coffee is able to be sipped without having to worry about animal interaction. The morning songbirds drown out the distant interstate noise.    I hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend.    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Heather Shay
    • Mmindy
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

DreamWalker
    Newest Member
    DreamWalker

1. bobby1976
      bobby1976
      (48 years old)
    2. CassW
      CassW
      (52 years old)
    3. Danielle.too
      Danielle.too
      (53 years old)
    4. Gizmo
      Gizmo
      (49 years old)
    5. hamie10
      hamie10

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.