• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)

• Betty K
    • MaeBe
    • AllieJ
    • BUGFIEND
    • Stefi
    • Siobhan F
  • Who Was Online

82 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Betty K
    • AllieJ
    • MaeBe
    • BUGFIEND
    • Mirrabooka
    • Stefi
    • Siobhan F
    • Ashley0616
    • Charlize
    • Willow
    • Birdie
    • LucyF
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • KymmieL
    • KathyLauren
    • Vidanjali
    • MaryEllen
    • MirandaB
    • April Marie
    • Heather Shay
    • MaybeRob
    • BillieA
    • LyndseyQ
    • DeeDee
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Iwannabawoman
    • Petra Jane
    • Lydia_R
    • Karen Carey
    • VickySGV
    • Lexi C
    • tracy_j
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Sol
    • Andy C.
    • danibabe
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Sally Stone
    • Evelyn J
    • Thea
    • EasyE
    • Pip
    • Amy Powell
    • Mmindy
    • SamC
    • Jamey-Heather
    • KatieSC
    • Mia Marie
    • Ivy
    • LC
    • Wicked juggalo
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Ladypcnj
    • christinakristy2021
    • Astrid
    • Susie
    • glass beach
    • Desert Fox
    • missyjo
    • Kay3Seven
    • ClaireBloom
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Maddee
    • CatsAndCoffee
    • Stacie.H
    • LittleSam
    • Davie
    • Mikayla2024
    • algebraicresc
    • Jani
    • Lorelei
    • Delcina B
    • FinnyFinsterHH
    • Justine76
    • KayC
    • Roach
    • CT Jesse
    • Selkimur
    • ShelianJenn
    • Padma
    • Cynthia Slowan
    • queenlgbtq
  • Today's Birthdays

• Ivy

Ivy 0

• Kerrigan888

Kerrigan888 0

• TinaDawn

TinaDawn 0

• Tami

Tami 0

• Jasmine0634

Jasmine0634 0

• Kivsa

Kivsa 0

• MayaXD

MayaXD 0

• Daph

Daph 0

• Mitgefühl

Mitgefühl 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Mirrabooka
      Have you considered compromising and just coating your nails with a clear protective gel instead?   I started growing my nails a couple of years ago, before I stopped working, filing them in a rounded shape instead of clipping them hard and straight. I then started to experience splitting and breakage. The clear gel I use helps immensely, is unnoticeable to most people and allows me to maintain a longer nail length. The other advantage is that in outdoor light they glow hot pink! 😃
    • Betty K
      Yes that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.
    • Mirrabooka
      Not at all. I would like to sincerely thank you for your wisdom, @Willow. ❤️   From the few pages of that book that I did read, I could definitely relate to a few things, but not others. I actually do think of gender constantly, but I don't need surgery. Of course, it doesn't matter if after reading it all the score is 10/90, or 50/50, or 90/10. I put the book down after realizing it was pitched at folks who actually need to transition fully but aren't sure if they should. That said, I will read it one day, for the purpose that it might provide a reference point. 
    • Birdie
      This is my morning so far...
    • KymmieL
      I doubt I will ever find the answer. Why?
    • Charlize
      Welcome from another "older" woman Paula.  I'm glad you've joined us here.  Please feel free to share as you wish within the community rules.   Being here helped me a great deal.  Simply knowing i wasn't alone as i had always believed was reassuring.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Mirrabooka
      Welcome aboard, Paula! This forum is a truly wonderful place, full of supportive people who have unique journeys yet have a lot in common. Your post wasn't offensive at all.    I love the feel of pantyhose as well. I don't wear dresses or skirts, but in the cooler months I will sometimes wear them under my jeans. I love how they hold me tight. 😉
    • Charlize
      I remember quite some time ago trying glue on nails when i was going out for short periods and otherwise had to present differently.  I remember finding that they either peeled off too easily or were quite difficult to remove.  Someone here may know of a brand that fits your weekend needs but i had no luck.  Sorry.     Hugs,   Charlize
    • Mirrabooka
      Gonna put my cold, assertive, boy mode hat on my head for just a minute.   Go femme. If your uncle has a problem with it, tell him that your father is a much more important person in your life than what he is, and he's cool with it.   Easier said than done of course, especially when it is suggested behind a keyboard on the other side of the planet.    Good luck @MaeBe, and I'm thinking of you on this most important day.
    • MaeBe
      Generally, I am less angry. But yes, quicker to anger in some cases. Flash in the pan and always with words and I don’t feel aggressive while angry; no compulsion to lash out physically. If that makes sense. 
    • Betty K
      Hi Paula, and welcome. I seriously doubt anyone could be offended by what you’ve said here — not anyone in the trans community, anyway. It does kind of sadden me to hear you say you may never dress in public though, but I’m glad of that wise word “likely”. Never say never!
    • Betty K
      Hmm, do you mean you’re quicker to anger now but your anger isn’t so heated?   I used to be quick to anger and that anger used to be very heated. I used to punch walls and doors, though never people. I also used to have much negative self-talk and, consequently, sometimes spoke negatively to others. I now have so little negative self-talk it astonishes me, and I am much kinder to others.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Nothing big happening, several events upcoming.
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional turmoil is when a person feels really strong and confusing emotions that make them feel upset, anxious, or sad. It's like having a big storm of feelings inside that can be hard to handle.
    • Heather Shay
      Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.
    • Heather Shay
      Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      What question about yourself do you still need to answer?
    • Heather Shay
      No apology needed. You are you and you should be able to be you. Glad you are here. Heather
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

glass beach
    Newest Member
    glass beach

1. Daph
      Daph
    2. Ivy
      Ivy
      (74 years old)
    3. Jasmine0634
      Jasmine0634
      (45 years old)
    4. Kerrigan888
      Kerrigan888
      (42 years old)
    5. Kivsa
      Kivsa
      (46 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.