• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

• Ivy
    • Ladypcnj
    • MaryEllen
    • Maddee
    • Vidanjali
    • Birdie
    • AllieJ
    • Ashley0616
    • Delcina B
    • Susie
  • Who Was Online

81 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Ivy
    • Ladypcnj
    • MaryEllen
    • Mirrabooka
    • Maddee
    • Birdie
    • Vidanjali
    • AllieJ
    • Ashley0616
    • Susie
    • Delcina B
    • Petra Jane
    • Charlize
    • KymmieL
    • Betty K
    • dianeT68
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • April Marie
    • KathyLauren
    • Stefi
    • Willow
    • Karen Carey
    • Heather Shay
    • Andrea D
    • MirandaB
    • MaybeRob
    • Concerned father
    • LucyF
    • DreamWalker
    • JanieJones
    • tracy_j
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • VickySGV
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Madelyn Rain
    • JenniferB
    • Evelyn J
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Andy C.
    • RustedSkye
    • Davie
    • SamC
    • Roach
    • Pip
    • Lydia_R
    • Thea
    • Siobhan F
    • KatieSC
    • Genny
    • LaurenA
    • Lilis
    • Amy Powell
    • David Susanna Dyer
    • afraid of self
    • LittleSam
    • Alisa Anne
    • MaeBe
    • ClaireBloom
    • Sol
    • Astrid
    • christinakristy2021
    • Avra
    • DeeDee
    • IsThisReality
    • Leanne
    • Jani
    • Justine76
    • jay.j27
    • Hans
    • LyndseyQ
    • EasyE
    • Susan R
    • Mmindy
    • MAN8791
    • sleepylynx09
    • moonlitsea
    • Mary74
    • Mia Marie
    • Lindsey_D
    • missyjo
    • glass beach
  • Today's Birthdays

• Bdolfan1964

Bdolfan1964 0

• Soren_Xx

Soren_Xx 0

• gypsie96

gypsie96 0

• Anyam

Anyam 0

• Rona

Rona 0

• JanisLynn

JanisLynn 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Ladypcnj
      What is going on with Cloudflare, it keeps blocking my IP to this website when I know I didn't do anything wrong, or could it be an issue with the website connectivity?  
    • Ivy
      Our court system has come to the point where it is all a matter of the particular judge's politics.
    • Vidanjali
      🤗💛🤍💜🖤🥰
    • Ladypcnj
      Once again my IP get blocked for posting or replying, even when I'm keeping my experiences PG rating.. the internet is not the same anymore.
    • Mirrabooka
      Hi @DreamWalker, I’ve been lurking this thread for a while but haven’t replied yet even though I wanted to, due to lack of time. I am continuously dealing with an internal struggle, unable to judge whether the hints I throw to my wife are sinister in their intent to butter her up, or a cry for help to get her to just recognize me!   I have been growing my hair for two years now and she totally accepts it when I say that I love it and should have done it years earlier, all of which is true. About 6 months ago she growled at me for wearing it in a particular way which was ‘too girly’ but now she doesn’t care as much.   I started growing my nails over a year ago, nothing extreme, and started to experience some splitting and breakage, so after noticing an ad on TV for clear gel to prevent that, we bought some and both use it now, every now and then. But when we went on a short interstate vacation late last year and happened to stay near a nail salon and I cheekily suggested that I should get a proper manicure and some pink polish just for while we were away, it was a firm no, despite this being only an hour after we were eating breakfast in our room both dressed in nighties. No is also what I hear at home with my chest and leg hair, it has to stay on to remind her of the man she married. That’s actually okay, I don’t feel a compulsion to get rid of it, but I fantasize about the day that I might, in anticipation of her potentially positive reaction. Balancing that is knowing that the concept of her being a lesbian spouse enjoying my smooth legs and more feminine looking moobs is repulsive to her. On one occasion I playfully suggested to her that I was her wife and it didn’t go down well at all.   About two years ago, I actually remember it was early one Saturday morning, I got out of bed early and let my wife sleep in, which is normal. As per usual the first thing I did after getting dressed was open up all the blinds through the house. After I opened up the big set of verticals in front of the sliding doors to the deck, I caught my reflection and noticed that I was carrying a limp wrist. It actually shocked me, so I stopped it, but it then felt abnormal! I didn’t prevent myself from carrying that wrist at any time after that except in the company of others, but my wife only noticed it a few months ago and thought that I was dealing with an injury! No, I said, and gave her the story which I just wrote. Point is, it was an old issue for me but news to her, and she recoiled.   A few months ago, for the first time, I ordered some clothing that was clearly unisex to me but actually marketed as womenswear, instead of unisex men’s clothing such as baggy tees. I ordered a zip hoodie with sleeves longer than the hem with some bling on it and a tee that had side splits and a daintier neckline. Soon after that, I bought a women’s sweater which resembled a men’s one that I used to own. My wife has no problem with any of this, but then exclaimed, “You’re not going to buy women’s clothes all the time now, are you?” ARRGGHH! 😩   I continue to wear panties full time and bras or crops when I feel like it as long as I can’t be ‘made’ by others. I sometimes smear a bit of moisturizer onto my hair to control frizz and use the excess on my face; my first foray into skincare. I started shaving the back of my hands and fingers a while ago too.   These are just a few examples of how I have changed in recent years. I am different to you in that I am not dysphoric enough to compel myself to go ‘all the way’ but I am still needing to be seen as my inner woman sometimes instead of as my male mask. My wife knows that I am happier the more feminine I am. I tell her often enough that it just makes me feel lovely! But the newer things to her, like using moisturizer, or carrying a wrist, or wearing women’s sweaters or tees, just doesn’t gel.   Good luck.
    • Birdie
      I had mine, coffee shop is open!!!
    • Delcina B
      Wopila Tonka Unci Maka! For this glorious morning where the breeze whispers with the fragrance of Summersweet through the pines, the birds sing & the squirrels chatter "Good morning!”
    • KymmieL
      I have a little toy that would change that, quickly.   Had a good season with my therapist, yesterday. Seems like only one more before she leaves. Hopefully in person. She has been the best I have had, we just clicked. She hand picked the therapist who is taking over my case. I hope we click as well.   Still no news on the job front. For unemployment's sake, I need to put in for a least a couple a week.   Well, looks like out over night trip next week has expanded. Tuesday we head to Kearney, NE to see REO Speedwagon. Original plan was just ride home Weds. Since the wife has taken the week off. ( She had vacation needed to burn.) She wants a longer ride. We will be doing a big loop. Hitting the Harley Dealers in Sioux City, IA. then Sioux Falls, Watertown, Wall, Rapid City, Sturgis, Deadwood, and Hill City, South Dakota. Then home.   All I need to do is change the primary oil. Then we are ready to ride.   Well, just waiting on delivery of the new brake drum for the van. Then the seals, bearings, and brakes will be done.   Hugs, To all.   Kymmie
    • Ashley0616
      The thing is that if that is taken away they will think of something else. You won't stop suicide. The mind can be a dangerous weapon. The options are endless. 
    • Ashley0616
    • April Marie
      Feeling as if I've found myself.
    • Willow
      Good Friday Morning   Well, I can’t believe I’m up this early.  Ok it not that early but I usually sleep in when I can.  (At least until 8 or 9.).    I opened a new bag of coffee beans today.  Costco branded French dark.  It’s pretty good!  I’d give it a thumbs up but our editor doesn’t like emojis.    after my wife has her home health nurse appointment we are going back to Costco.  We have a number of clothing items to return. And hopefully nothing to purchase.  Seems odd to make a trip just to return but it happens particularly with clothes.     quiet morning, I guess all the neighbors are still sleeping.   slow morning so I’ll just sit back and enjoy my coffee.     hugs   Willow    
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Will be a busy day for me tommorrow,going to a wedding,I know the bride and she has been good friends with me for a long time.She has been supportive of my transition and seen me become much happier
    • Mirrabooka
      Taylor Swift fans danced so hard during her concerts this week in Scotland that they created seismic activity which was measurable four miles away:   Taylor Swift fans danced so hard during her concerts they created seismic activity in Edinburgh, Scotland - CBS News
    • Mirrabooka
      Sounds like my secret little crush for The Bold and the Beautiful! 😄
    • Mirrabooka
      I'm into it, not in a big way though, and never over my head. Yes, it is nonsensical, with prices being driven either by fear or greed instead of intrinsic value. And that's really frustrating for old fashioned folk like me who try and invest for the right reasons instead of gambling on share price movements!
    • Mirrabooka
      That's the thing, haters will always hate.   @Birdie:            
    • Mirrabooka
      I understand that, completely. I was looking at it differently; in a holistic sense, a person's gender, gender expression, sexuality, race, religion etc. should be totally irrelevant and unremarkable regardless of their chosen careers. Those characteristics do not define what sort of politician they are, nor does it prevent them from bringing good ideas to the table.    I just hope that this exposure of McBride doesn't bring unwelcome attention to her from some quarters.   Representation is a hard one to solve. Different cohorts will always feel underrepresented, and the overrepresentation of wealthy old white men in politics (responsible for most of thew world's ills at the moment) will be defended and protected to the hilt by wealthy old white men! I don't know what the answer is. Quotas? I'm not dead against them, but they can be problematic, I think.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Life is a continuous learning experience.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

RustedSkye
    Newest Member
    RustedSkye

1. Anyam
      Anyam
    2. Bdolfan1964
      Bdolfan1964
      (60 years old)
    3. gypsie96
      gypsie96
    4. JanisLynn
      JanisLynn
      (67 years old)
    5. Rona
      Rona
      (52 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.