• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

• MaeBe
    • slim
    • SamC
    • Siobhan F
  • Who Was Online

83 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MaeBe
    • slim
    • SamC
    • Siobhan F
    • MaryEllen
    • Ivy
    • Betty K
    • April Marie
    • Ashley0616
    • EasyE
    • QueenRacheal
    • KathyLauren
    • Susie
    • MaybeRob
    • Kasumi63
    • AllieJ
    • MirandaB
    • Justine76
    • Mirrabooka
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Genny
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • David Susanna Dyer
    • Mia Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
    • VickySGV
    • Vidanjali
    • Lilis
    • DreamWalker
    • Astrid
    • rachel w
    • Petra Jane
    • Thea
    • Ladypcnj
    • Karen Carey
    • KymmieL
    • Avra
    • Charlize
    • Davie
    • Maddee
    • christinakristy2021
    • Andrea D
    • Stormy23
    • AcedTea87
    • Delcina B
    • RustedSkye
    • Sally Stone
    • Heather Shay
    • Alisa Anne
    • Sarah Clarke
    • missyjo
    • Willow
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Birdie
    • Erica Leigh
    • Jani
    • dianeT68
    • Stefi
    • Concerned father
    • LucyF
    • JanieJones
    • tracy_j
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Madelyn Rain
    • JenniferB
    • Evelyn J
    • Andy C.
    • Roach
    • Pip
    • Lydia_R
    • KatieSC
    • LaurenA
    • Amy Powell
    • afraid of self
    • LittleSam
    • ClaireBloom
    • Sol
    • DeeDee
    • IsThisReality
    • Leanne
    • jay.j27
    • Hans
    • LyndseyQ
  • Today's Birthdays

• Whitney

Whitney 0

• Audrey

Audrey 0

• evax2

evax2 0

• Jonny

Jonny 0

• Mio

Mio 0

• Monkey692048

Monkey692048 0

• WatchmanRyan953

WatchmanRyan953 0

• Bunneh

Bunneh 0

• Jayme

Jayme 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Betty K
      * Non-binary PARENT of a trans child! Excuse my scatterbrain.
    • Betty K
      Thanks for posting this Ivy. I wasn’t aware of Rebecca Watson, and I learned about a new study I wasn’t aware of either.    Incidentally, I don’t know if I already mentioned Dr Cal Horton’s appearance on What the Trans? To me this is the most brilliant, excoriating response yet. It hurts to listen to though. Horton’s view of gender clinics in the 20th century — and the way the data collected by them was misinterpreted in an infamous paper cited centrally by the Cass Review — is seriously damning. Cal Horton is the non-binary of a trans child, hence the pain and indignation that bleeds through their otherwise thoroughly professional response.    Horton’s part starts at 40:40.   https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/what-the-trans/id1397557673?i=1000653889125
    • EasyE
      So I never thought this topic would intrigue me, yet here I am ... coming up on three months HRT ... I have definitely noticed some "plumping up" going on ... sometimes it appears more pronounced than other times but maybe that is just me ... frankly, with a T-shirt on, I look like I have been working out ...    So my question: when they talk about "buds" appearing over time, what exactly does that mean (yes, total boob noob here)? And is it something that when it happens you will know? Haven't really experienced much pain, tenderness or noticed any really structural changes other than things filling out. Sometimes, slight itching but maybe that is more having a bra on all day (which I really enjoy).   Thanks, I'll hang up and listen...   EasyE
    • Ivy
      I don't know if any of y'all follow Rebecca Watson on YouTube, But she has finally weighed in on this one.    
    • Justine76
      Look pretty awesome to me. I haven't cracked the code of good looking nails yet, especially when I have to paint my left (I'm a lefty). Again, hope your move west goes well. We're just now, after some unseasonal windstorms, getting into summer in WA state. 
    • Vidanjali
      The whole "biological woman" thing is a slippery slope and certainly not well phrased by this judge.    Also, rulings on "original purpose" hardly seem relevant when updating protections to reflect contemporary needs.
    • Vidanjali
      Hi J! Nice to meet you & welcome to this community.
    • Lilis
      Thank you so much for the warm welcome, April.      I am glad that I found this place as well, and I am excited to be here.     Yes, I've been looking for a supportive community like this, and all the resources from are wonderful that I've read so far are amazing!     Thank you, I look forward to getting to know you too! ❤
    • Lilis
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.joemygod.com/2024/06/veteran-85-comes-out-in-his-heartbreaking-obituary/     Very sad that he felt he could not come out, even as things have changed for the better in the last 10 years.  I guess they didn't change enough for him to feel comfortable and safe.   Rest in Peace, Colonel Ryan, and thank you for your service.   Carolyn Marie
    • Ladypcnj
      Okay, thanks Vicky, I did some research on VPNs and so it looks like it's an VPN issue in which the servers can disconnect/block the user from visiting certain websites, as you explained rebooting the computer and waiting a while should be able to restore normal operations. 
    • Maddee
      Hi Missy.  It often seems that everything is ok for other people.  But when it’s us, it’s somehow unforgivable.     I think it’s good to have said something rather than live a b s life with people who hate who we really are.    Maybe time will change this
    • Davie
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums, J!!! We are happy you found us!!!
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums, Lillis!! We are so glad you found us. You'll find lots of resources and ideas in the various sections as well as a wonderful group of people. Jump in where you feel comfortable, ask questions and have fun. We are all unique yet connected by many similarities.    I look forward to getting to know you!
    • April Marie
      Hang in there, Missy. We're here for you. Time will tell if your family will come around. In the meantime, be you. You'll be much happier.
    • KymmieL
      Well out trip has changed yet again. Now we are heading out tomorrow for Lincoln, NE to see REO speedwagon tomorrow night there. Then Sunday& Monday we are hitting some dealerships, then to Kearney, NE to see them once more.   More updates when the wife tells me about them, LOL.   Kymmie
    • Ivy
    • Carolyn Marie
      Please, no more posts about guns and/or suicide in this thread.  It is way off topic.  Also, as a general unofficial rule, it is not a good idea to talk about the means of suicide anywhere on this site, since it is a support site and we are trying to prevent suicides and self-harm here.  Thank you.   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      Actually, I had meant the advice for Ms. Kennedy.  I've edited the post to clarify that point.  But it's prob a valid point for everyone.    Carolyn Marie
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

QueenRacheal
    Newest Member
    QueenRacheal

1. Audrey
      Audrey
    2. Bunneh
      Bunneh
      (29 years old)
    3. evax2
      evax2
    4. Jayme
      Jayme
      (43 years old)
    5. Jonny
      Jonny

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.