• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 104 Guests (See full list)

• Vidanjali
    • Ladypcnj
    • Mirrabooka
    • Amy Powell
    • Susie
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Betty K
    • MaryEllen
    • April Marie
  • Who Was Online

85 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Vidanjali
    • Ladypcnj
    • Mirrabooka
    • Amy Powell
    • Susie
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Betty K
    • MaryEllen
    • April Marie
    • MirandaB
    • Delcina B
    • Heather Shay
    • FinnyFinsterHH
    • MaybeRob
    • Petra Jane
    • Birdie
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • MaeBe
    • Justine76
    • AllieJ
    • tracy_j
    • LittleSam
    • Sol
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Andy C.
    • VickySGV
    • EasyE
    • Lydia_R
    • KayC
    • Evelyn J
    • Mia Marie
    • Davie
    • Pip
    • Mmindy
    • Siobhan F
    • Roach
    • SamC
    • Thea
    • Ashley0616
    • Ivy
    • Charlize
    • KymmieL
    • Sally Stone
    • Stefi
    • CT Jesse
    • ClaireBloom
    • Willow
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Selkimur
    • Kay3Seven
    • christinakristy2021
    • Mikayla2024
    • BobbiSkunk
    • KathyLauren
    • ShelianJenn
    • Karen Carey
    • Padma
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • BUGFIEND
    • Stacie.H
    • Cynthia Slowan
    • queenlgbtq
    • Jani
    • missyjo
    • Curious-star
    • LucyF
    • walkerwilson
    • Maddee
    • mattie22
    • Shellianne_Kay83
    • H_G
    • Desert Fox
    • evy-emaciated
    • Kayla Rose
    • StrainAsylum
    • NoEli6
    • 777fleetleader777
    • Nonexistent
    • Sam adams
    • cooldresser
    • katheryn
    • Leilani764
    • Sdelong
    • Timi
  • Today's Birthdays

• Frnk

Frnk 0

• GLS

GLS 0

• madmans_scythe

madmans_scythe 0

• Newmein2024

Newmein2024 0

• SharkGirl98

SharkGirl98 0

• HaitRapani

HaitRapani 0

• Luna Mist

Luna Mist 0

• Katie O

Katie O 0

• DylanB1452

DylanB1452 0

• wonderingwandering

wonderingwandering 0

• Josie C.

Josie C. 0

• Rylie M

Rylie M 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Vidanjali
      Hello & welcome @Kay3Seven. Thanks for sharing your story. It's remarkable the ripple effect events and impressions have from our early life. Although my story is different than yours, I can relate to the essence of a lot of what you shared. One thing I can say is that at this point in my life, I appreciate the value in the challenges I've gone through. It's not so much the platitude, "it's made me who I am today", that I'm expressing, but the truth in that statement is that we do grow and develop in, I believe, ways which are important and good for us. It's mysterious, though, and definitely not obvious while you're going through it. In particular, I used to deeply lament the things I've been though and grieve over the person I "could have been" if circumstances had been different. It's taken a lot of intense work, introspection, and grace to give up that narrative and accept everything as it has been and is. It's a MUCH easier way to be and allows one to see life as much brighter. Sounds like you've done much introspection yourself as you've gained insight into the past and have had the courage to trust your loved ones with your truth. 
    • Ladypcnj
      Hi Heather, is this for an online community or in-person groups?
    • Mirrabooka
      Gender rarely enters my dreams too. @MaeBe, IMHO our dreams ignore much about ourselves and focus on the situation regardless.   I hope this makes sense - I have an uncle who lost both legs below the knees in a workplace accident when he was 37 (he's 80 now). About 30 years ago he told heaps of present family members that in his dreams throughout his life before the accident, he never ever saw his legs, so maybe his dreams were a premonition. I soon realized that I've never dreamt of having legs either, yet I still have them. 😉    Point is, I think our dreams are irrelevant when it comes to identity or anything else. If, in your dreams you are a woman, good for you! But you can't beat yourself up for not having that experience. Our dreams don't care who we are.
    • Betty K
      Hi and welcome Kay. It’s terrible what that therapist said to you. It’s absolutely not okay. There is no evidence whatsoever that sexual abuse or trauma causes gender incongruence. I’m so sorry that happened to you and I can easily imagine how that experience, along with all the other experiences you describe, could have pushed you in the closet for many years. Congratulations on coming out and I hope it is as positive an experience for you as it has been for me.
    • April Marie
      That you so very much @Mirrabooka
    • Mirrabooka
      I've seen that one many times before @Mmindy and it is one of my favorites. I fantasize that it is my wife and I, but even if she's somewhat accepting, which she is, she's definitely not enthusiastic, so it could never be. 😞   So much has happened here since my last visit!   Condolences for your family's loss, @April Marie.   Congrats for getting your volunteers card @Ashley0616! It's a badge of honor!   @Willow, Am I Trans Enough is something I never stop asking myself. I did start to read the book with that title last year and decided after 10 pages that it was pitching to a slightly different audience, but I must, MUST make the effort to read it through one day.
    • MirandaB
      If interested and don't mind sharing a picture with this particular app...   https://www.nyckel.com/pretrained-classifiers/gender-detector/   Got a 'female' from this, nice little validation to start the day.    
    • Delcina B
      Welcome @Kay3Seven! Glad you're here! So happy for you having a supporting family! You are among kindred spirits here, all of us on the journey of finding where we fit comfortably on the gender spectrum. I hope you find the wonderful advice support & acceptance here as I have.   Hugs! Delcina
    • Heather Shay
      Service to others is very fulfilling.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • MirandaB
      A few more years and I hope to be one of those 65+ trans people, maybe we'll get up to 0.4%!
    • MirandaB
      I've been to (or volunteered at and been to) 7 or 8 Pride events over the last years, there always seem to be giveaways at the ones I've attended, fans, wristbands, stickers, pins, etc. People come dressed all ways so come in whatever you want!
    • Heather Shay
      Can anyone suggestion way to start a safe, fun place for young LGBTQ+, maybe gaming, movies ?
    • Heather Shay
      Thank you both for sharing
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Well, I met my two trans friends accidentally.  One was part of the nursing staff when I was taken to the hospital after being assaulted.  She figured out what I was pretty quickly, and stayed near me and we became friends.  My husband helped her find a place to rent near where we live, because she was looking for a change, and now she's a nurse at our county clinic.  My other trans friend was somebody my husband discovered at a job site.  She was in distress, and he figured out that she was trans and brought me in to talk with her and help her feel comfortable.  She's quite a bit younger, but we're pretty close.  My first friend offered her a place to stay, and being roommates has ended up in a romantic relationship for them, which is pretty cool.    Not sure if that qualifies as being some sort of LGBTQ+ pocket but we're here.  Not "Portland liberal," though.  I'm politically independent, one trans friend is a mild Democrat and the other is actually a MAGA Republican.  We're an odd mix.  Sometimes we go to the LGBTQ+ bar in the city nearby, but we don't fit 100%.  We're rural, and there's a rural/urban divide that is noticeable. 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I have a thing about only wearing one layer.  I'd rather wear none, but its frowned on at the grocery store.   So if I'm wearing shorts...that's what I'm wearing.  If I was to wear panties...that would be what I'm wearing.  Which I have done back when I was in girl form (and I didn't enjoy girl form).  Boy form has the advantage of less expectations and less attention, I think.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MyNameIsPaula
    Newest Member
    MyNameIsPaula

1. DylanB1452
      DylanB1452
      (19 years old)
    2. Frnk
      Frnk
      (25 years old)
    3. GLS
      GLS
      (31 years old)
    4. HaitRapani
      HaitRapani
      (29 years old)
    5. Josie C.
      Josie C.
      (53 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.