• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)

• MaeBe
    • Maddee
    • Ivy
  • Who Was Online

86 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • MaeBe
    • Ivy
    • Maddee
    • Concerned father
    • Petra Jane
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Lydia_R
    • Vidanjali
    • KymmieL
    • Karen Carey
    • Birdie
    • Charlize
    • Mmindy
    • AllieJ
    • Ladypcnj
    • MaryEllen
    • moonlitsea
    • Betty K
    • Pip
    • Davie
    • MaybeRob
    • LucyF
    • Willow
    • KathyLauren
    • Heather Shay
    • Ashley0616
    • Susie
    • April Marie
    • DreamWalker
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • VickySGV
    • tracy_j
    • Andy C.
    • Carolyn Marie
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • JessicaMW
    • SamC
    • Cynthia Slowan
    • Sol
    • Thea
    • Astrid
    • Siobhan F
    • Jordyn1215225
    • JaySee88
    • IsThisReality
    • MirandaB
    • BellaDon
    • violet r
    • DeeDee
    • ClaireBloom
    • christinakristy2021
    • Andreanna
    • Mikayla2024
    • AcedTea87
    • Justine76
    • Amy Powell
    • Evelyn J
    • Stefi
    • AndreeaAethena
    • Timi
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Delcina B
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Jani
    • Alisa Anne
    • living4amber
    • Susan R
    • redryder6961
    • KayC
    • Chelle
    • Olivia Baskerville
    • Roach
    • Wicked juggalo
    • Vivelacors
    • EasyE
    • Sally Stone
    • AmandaJoy
    • Chan97
    • JenniferB
    • Penrose-Pauling
    • missyjo
    • Josieboo
    • Angel Jamie
    • KatieSC
    • Kait
    • Lenny
  • Today's Birthdays

• Jennifer69

Jennifer69 0

• Ariel Pas

Ariel Pas 0

• rheal1960

rheal1960 0

• AmberMarieKitten

AmberMarieKitten 0

• That halo nerd

That halo nerd 0

• Carla G

Carla G 0

• Josnn

Josnn 0

• mtf.jennifer

mtf.jennifer 0

• LV1Rose

LV1Rose 0

• Tory Aoi

Tory Aoi 0

• goisard

goisard 0

• franziska

franziska 0

• Rachael

Rachael 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Ivy
      This is true. As for the violence, while provoking violence is not the physical act itself, I think the provoker shares responsibility.  Are the words themselves "violence"?  I don't see much point in the distinction.  The intent is there.
    • Ivy
      This was how was for me as well.  I didn't like it when we split, but it was for the best.  And that freed me up enough to look into the parts of me I had avoided for years. We also are still friends.  She was one of the first people I talked to about it, and she was not surprised at all. And in my case, our kids were adults by then, so that wasn't an issue either. I honestly don't know what I would have done had I still been married, and had young kids.  Possibly, stayed in the closet.  I thought I was happy.  It wasn't until my egg cracked that I realized what happy was.
    • Lydia_R
      Opening Visual Studio Listening to Allentown
    • Lydia_R
      It seems there is the hateful type of misgendering and then the innocent type.  The hateful type I do my best to ignore.  The innocent type is more interesting.  It's a mirror of how I'm presenting my gender.  Or an innocent mistake.  As with a mirror, perhaps I'm just having a bad hair day?
    • Birdie
    • Ladypcnj
      I'll be posting a topic about this shortly, I'll be sharing my experiences.
    • Lydia_R
      Waking up alone, doing some coding....
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    Today is the day we trade in our camper trailer for another one just a few feet longer, and two separate bedrooms with queen beds. Once we get it home then we have this evening and all day tomorrow to load it up for departure on Wednesday morning.    Parker update he’s doing well with short leash training and moved onto long leash work. He has also learned not to be afraid of the trash truck.    I hope you have a wonderful day.  Happy Monday.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Betty K
      I’m just going to put my two cents in here for a different perspective. I consider myself lucky that my wife and I broke up before I decided to transition, so I didn’t feel any guilt at all over it. I also prefer the relationship we have now to the one we had when we were married. We adore each other same as we always did, but purely as friends, or sisters, not as lovers. Again, I’m an outlier here, but part of the reason why that is possible is that I’m no longer sexually interested in women, so I’m neither jealous of her boyfriend nor romantically hung up on her. And one last caveat: we never had kids. I still love her sons, and they love me, but it’s not the same as if they were my own.   Long story short: I love our relationship more than ever, and I know she does too.
    • Willow
      Good morning   Ans we have a winner!  Yes @KathyLauren that is the Pride Tartan. Again given to me by my son for Pride Month!   Well, yesterday was quite the day.  Up early enough to go to church and be late to work about 1 hour thanks to my Manager.  I know we aren’t exactly friends but I really like her and we get along great.  Being easily dragged down into paranoia she is just the kind of kind boss I need.  Knowing she had been there for 8 hours alone, I brought her a five guys hamburger.  She was thankful for that.   we had a call out again yesterday.  And she couldn’t come up with anyone from any store to come help.  So she left me with a first day trainee.  And a “are you sure?” When I told her I could handle it.  After all, Sundays are quiet days.  Boy was I wrong.  8 hours of steady customers.  I (we) did $5500 of business on 1 register with over 50% cash and had a 1% error at the end of the day.  And topping that all off I got checked (and passes) a test on age checking.  Now I call that a busy day.  To do that much business while training a new person and all the rest and end my 8 hours like that, I may not be able to do it every day but I pulled up my big girl panties and got er done.  We were extra busy for a Sunday because it was a beautiful day, and the last day of our Country Music Festival with Maria Cary performing.   i have to take Sweetie my lab/Australianshepard mix out.  She is talking to me then it’s back to work and do it all over again.   Willow   ps nothing in our store is more than about $20 that’s a lot of stuff to be hand scanned.     
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      What activity gives you the most self confidence?
    • Heather Shay
      Feeling more myself and confident daily.  
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional distress, also known as mental anguish, mental distress, or emotional harm, is a strong negative emotional reaction to an event or experience. It can be caused by another person's actions, or by a memory of a past event
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Plenty of things are legal, but not right.  And plenty of things are right, but not legal.  Just because a few overpaid folks in black robes said it, or just because "society" says its a crime, doesn't mean as much as folks think it does.  Go to Russia or China, and you'd find that plenty of things you value are illegal, and many laws are worthy of complaint.  The relevance of "law" ends when you're out of sight of a policeman.     I think this topic is more an issue of philosophy than law.  For me, free speech is an absolute natural right, and natural rights are gifts from God (not from government) and not to be regulated in any way by man, regardless of ill use. 
    • Carolyn Marie
      Technically, you're correct; solicitation to commit an act of violence will only get you half the sentence of actually committing the act.  But it's still a crime.   https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/373   Carolyn Marie
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  GF woke me up by trying to tease me and tickle my nose...bad choice.  Husband told me I've been kind of nippish all day.  Not quite to the point of being foul-tempered, but I'm having more of those days lately, not sure why.   And now its midnight and I can't sleep. 
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Andreanna
    Newest Member
    Andreanna

1. AmberMarieKitten
      AmberMarieKitten
      (51 years old)
    2. Ariel Pas
      Ariel Pas
      (32 years old)
    3. Carla G
      Carla G
    4. franziska
      franziska
      (50 years old)
    5. goisard
      goisard
      (23 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.