• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)

• DreamWalker
    • violet r
    • Vidanjali
    • VickySGV
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • April Marie
    • missyjo
  • Who Was Online

87 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • DreamWalker
    • violet r
    • Vidanjali
    • VickySGV
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • April Marie
    • missyjo
    • Betty K
    • Birdie
    • AllieJ
    • MaybeRob
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • SamC
    • KathyLauren
    • MAN8791
    • Ashley0616
    • Andrea Jean
    • Willow
    • Mealaini
    • Davie
    • Petra Jane
    • MaryEllen
    • Karen Carey
    • Ivy
    • ClaireBloom
    • Hcgreyson
    • MissKimmi
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Pip
    • EasyE
    • Breanne_O
    • glass beach
    • Genny
    • Astrid
    • Laura_s_beauty
    • Ladypcnj
    • KymmieL
    • MirandaB
    • Lydia_R
    • Timi
    • Desert Fox
    • BobbiSkunk
    • KayC
    • AmandaJoy
    • Jani
    • rabahtrans
    • Siobhan F
    • Delcina B
    • MaeBe
    • Maddee
    • Concerned father
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Charlize
    • Mmindy
    • moonlitsea
    • LucyF
    • Heather Shay
    • Susie
    • tracy_j
    • Andy C.
    • JessicaMW
    • Cynthia Slowan
    • Sol
    • Thea
    • Jordyn1215225
    • JaySee88
    • IsThisReality
    • BellaDon
    • DeeDee
    • christinakristy2021
    • Andreanna
    • Mikayla2024
    • AcedTea87
    • Justine76
    • Amy Powell
    • Evelyn J
    • Stefi
    • AndreeaAethena
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Alisa Anne
    • living4amber
    • Susan R
    • redryder6961
    • Chelle
    • Olivia Baskerville
    • Roach
    • Wicked juggalo
  • Today's Birthdays

• Cameron.Camryn

Cameron.Camryn 0

• Amber Sin

Amber Sin 0

• Bazalkryn

Bazalkryn 0

• Erinofgrievances

Erinofgrievances 0

• PandaFynix

PandaFynix 0

• 3nz0

3nz0 0

• King Arthur

King Arthur 0

• Puppyandkitten

Puppyandkitten 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Vidanjali
      How is this young lady doing, @Heather Shay? 
    • Vidanjali
      The surgeon called today to tell us the biopsy of both the spleen and liver nodule showed hemangiosarcoma, an aggressive, incurable cancer of the blood vessels. Tomorrow our girl has her post-op appt with the surgeon and we'll meet with the oncologist too to learn more about what best to do. So far, I'm kind of in shock, have lost my appetite, and just trying to stay present and enjoy being with the girl. She's feeling good, energetic and bright. Pets don't define themselves by what's "wrong" with them like humans do. 
    • missyjo
      thank you   wise advice dear. thank you
    • April Marie
      You have no need to be sorry at all. And it is just normal to feel as you do...and healthy to get the emotions out.   I know that I can't tell you how to feel so I'll just offer some thought on how to think. They reacted immediately and without time to think through their feelings. Take some time before you act. You are hurt and deservedly so. But don't let that hurt lead you down a path that you might regret later.    
    • Willow
      @KathyLauren to talk about possible tartans, my grandparents make me eligible to wear McDonald and Stewart.  However, Stewart alone is about 40 different tartans.  My grandfather wore the traditional red Stewart plaid.  But since Queen Elizabeth declared that the Stewart red plaid was no longer a patented plaid I chose a different version.  Clan Stewart has way more tartans than tap y other Clain.    
    • missyjo
      thank you darling   I'm sorry when others say they need borders from me n I need to respect their privacy, the same person I used to take to dinner weekly,..I get..pissy n resentful n you want borders you got them.  done don't call, write or stop over time for new estate plan meanness towards me doesn't always evoke the other cheek ..sometimes I get angry, hurt n defensive too. sorry   thanks friends really, I know you're trying..I am too..I'm just still..reeling n spinning..sorry so sorry
    • Ivy
      As we live our lives we change.  I don't know if never changing would even be possible.  In my case, we both have changed, and not in the same direction.  Sometimes it's very painful.   I think the only people that never change are dead.
    • April Marie
      I am so sorry that you are going through this. I think it's something that many (most?) of us dread happening from a spouse or family. But, I agree with Carolyn Marie that you shouldn't give up hope. Just know that you have our thoughts, strength and love.
    • EasyE
      I totally relate to this ... i should add "hide from all of my family (parents, kids, siblings)...   Amen, amen ... these are ways I have hurt my wife as well ... I was very clear when I first opened up to her about this that I had no plans to transition in any way, that this was just about clothing ... well, now I am here in the early months of HRT (and still honestly not sure about end game). I'm sure it feels to her like dishonesty and betrayal on my part. But I really am discovering myself as I take each step, many times surprising myself by where I am ending up...   I pray for each of us on here, and our loved ones. That we could all find peace - with ourselves, with one another. And that love would win the day... Blessings to all who have shared their often-painful stories on here... 
    • missyjo
      thank you all   sorry I'm such a grump
    • missyjo
      carolyn Marie, thank you. i..I'm just..spinning..she doesn't want to speak to you, see you or be seen with you, and truthfully, either do I   screw them   sorry..I get spiteful when I feel attacked   sorry   thank you
    • EasyE
      Great advice from Carolyn Marie ... and I am so sorry you are having to go through this pain from family members... we're here, walking with you the best we can ... thanks for sharing ...   Easy
    • Carolyn Marie
      @missyjo, I'm very sorry you've experienced such rejection.    .  But please don't give up on your family.  Family members, especially parents, need time to absorb the news and go through their "stages of grief" for what they believe they've lost.  Sometimes they blame themselves, and think that nothing good can come of your decision.   Of course they're wrong, but it takes time to understand that and get over the shock.  You've had a lifetime to understand yourself and prepare for this decision; they have not.  Please give them time and space and keep the lines of communication open.  Provide information (there is tons of it on the Internet), offer empathy and understanding, and hopefully their rejection will soften.   Instant and complete acceptance of a loved one's transition is a rare and precious thing.  Not getting that is not the end of the story.  Don't give up on them, or yourself.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Ivy
      Talk about denying reality…
    • Ladypcnj
      I was misgendered by a treating physician during my doctor's appointment, it happened in a clinic facility that is not affiliated with the lgbtqai+ community, I was alone in the room with the physician, and my cellphone was turned off (no witnesses) so it would have been his words verses mine about what happened. My appointment was supposed to be a neurological follow up, but instead the treating physician started asking me questions that was not related to his job training, making me feel uncomfortable.  
    • Birdie
      Well, no matter what the centre does the obvious still remains the same.  This morning a participant looks over at me and says, "hey, you got boobies!" I smiled and responded, "half the world population does!" Staff around us just listened in with their eyes bugged out. I'm sure the conversation will be reported to management. 🙄   update: Management was already informed and the social worker already came to talk to me about it.  She asked if I was okay after the comment and I said, "yes of course." She asked if I did anything to provoke the attention and I said "I did not, my breasts are going to be visible regardless." I am dressed per the "dress code" and my hair is up in a ponytail so she isn't sure what else I could do to prevent the attention, but they will have another management meeting. 🙄
    • KathyLauren
      Being 50% Scottish, I like tartans.  I thought I recognized it, since this was not the first time I have seen it, and so it was easy to check.   There are several tartans I could legitimately wear: a couple of family/clan tartans, the RCAF and Nova Scotia tartans.  But the main use for tartans is kilts, and kilts are male garments.  I suppose I could get a skirt made in one of them, or a scarf, or purse or something.  On the other hand, we dropped out of Scottish Country Dancing during covid and never got back into it, so where would I wear something tartan? 
    • Ivy
      Sounds like a good report.  Thanks for sharing.
    • Ivy
      Ah, is intimidation violence?
    • DreamWalker
      Hugs. thank you all so much.    we’ve made a little progress but not much.   She wants me to “get help”. It means two separate things for us though. I can’t go on like this anymore.    I can see now that no matter how this ends. She will be losing the “man” in her life. I know if I put myself back in the “box” I will be absolutely miserable and a terrible person to be around though. And do neither feel correct.    You cannot take care of others, if you do not take care of yourself.     I’m in the process of finding a doctor for the transition. I don’t plan on rushing it, rather, I want to take my time to let me be me and stop pretending. One thing for certain, I cannot live with these male parts anymore. I can’t keep waking up crying. No more.    if my family cuts me off. So be it. Ive been a lone wolf the entire time.    if by some chance they don’t….it would be wonderful. its a risk I’m willing to take.     
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MissKimmi
    Newest Member
    MissKimmi

1. 3nz0
      3nz0
      (16 years old)
    2. Amber Sin
      Amber Sin
      (54 years old)
    3. Bazalkryn
      Bazalkryn
      (62 years old)
    4. Cameron.Camryn
      Cameron.Camryn
      (25 years old)
    5. Erinofgrievances
      Erinofgrievances

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.