• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)

• Petra Jane
    • H_G
  • Who Was Online

87 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Petra Jane
    • H_G
    • Betty K
    • Alisa Anne
    • Willow
    • MaybeRob
    • Karen Carey
    • JenniferB
    • AllieJ
    • tracy_j
    • JanieJones
    • VickySGV
    • Carolyn Marie
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • EntropicWriter
    • Sally Stone
    • Pip
    • Evelyn J
    • KymmieL
    • MaeBe
    • EasyE
    • Susie
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Siobhan F
    • SamC
    • MirandaB
    • April Marie
    • MaryEllen
    • Thea
    • Mmindy
    • Ivy
    • Lydia_R
    • Vidanjali
    • Justine76
    • KatieSC
    • christinakristy2021
    • Wicked juggalo
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • BobbiSkunk
    • KathyLauren
    • glass beach
    • Mia Marie
    • lillyinmn
    • cooldresser
    • ward26102
    • Charlize
    • Cortomaltese
    • Ladypcnj
    • Stefi
    • ClaireBloom
    • ChloeBallard74
    • Mikayla2024
    • Ashley0616
    • Andy C.
    • Amy Powell
    • BUGFIEND
    • Birdie
    • Heyhey
    • Mwm684
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Kayla Rose
    • Davie
    • Kay3Seven
    • Jani
    • DeeDee
    • Stacie.H
    • Angel Jamie
    • Markianor
    • Timi
    • Astrid
    • Delcina B
    • Kyleorkayla28
    • Heather Shay
    • Sol
    • Perplexed45
    • Nonexistent
    • bigmck123
    • sarahthehuman
    • AcedTea87
    • Lillie B
    • gennee
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Maddee
    • Mirrabooka
    • LucyF
    • BillieA
    • LyndseyQ
  • Today's Birthdays

• pastel

pastel 0

• bobby1976

bobby1976 0

• melina

melina 0

• Gizmo

Gizmo 0

• Nicole M

Nicole M 0

• hamie10

hamie10 0

• CassW

CassW 0

• Danielle.too

Danielle.too 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• VickySGV
      Small overall, unless the subway is boycotted, but a bright light on the highway there.  
    • VickySGV
      Simply pulling his license even as far down as hospital janitor would be appropriate to me.   Sounds like he was one of the leakers to Cass too.  
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.6sqft.com/christopher-street-subway-station-renamed-in-honor-of-stonewall/     Outstanding news!    Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.nationalreview.com/news/doj-indicts-whistleblowing-surgeon-for-exposing-transgender-procedures-at-texas-childrens-hospital/     I hope they throw the book at this unethical doctor.   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.newsfromthestates.com/article/judge-denies-request-halt-enforcement-transgender-care-law     Carolyn Marie
    • Sally Stone
      Paula, Vicky's "Public vs. Picture" post has so much truth to it.  When I first went out in public I was convinced everybody was looking at me.  Now it drives me crazy when nobody looks at me.  People are just too wrapped in in their own lives to notice us.  I also thank cell phones because people are so glued to them they wouldn't notice a Tyrannosaurus if it walked by.  Point is, it's easy to be yourself out in the world.  I think most of us started out very slowly, but it gets easier the more you do it.  Act on your dream to make it reality.   
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      And this from a place that is supposed to be a "Blue Paradise...."    Changing votes, changing legislation, changing education....it doesn't really change people.  No matter where you live, it simply sux to be different, because people are tribal by nature. 
    • MaeBe
      It’s funny how we can sort something “just isn’t right” in our dreams, where our consciousness pushes through the unconscious projections.   Thank you for sharing!
    • Betty K
      For years I felt it was only a dream too. For me it took living alone in a queer-friendly area (inner Sydney) far from my old friends and family. (Actually there was one old friend nearby, but he is queer and I confided in him.) I finally snapped on the night of Mardi Gras and just went out, and had one of the best nights of my life. Every single person I met was supportive. 
    • Betty K
      I forgot to mention the bit about gender in dreams. I dream as both man and woman. That said, if I dream myself as a man I generally realise something strange is going on and start to morph between genders, but if I dream as a woman I feel whole and do not question it.    Early in my transition I dreamt I was involved with a man who I realised was keeping his former girlfriend hostage. I helped the woman escape and we ran to the beach, where the man caught up and tried to drive us into the waves. There was something so powerful about this dream, not least that it was maybe the first dream I’d ever had in which I was unquestionably a woman.   Most confusing for me is that I dream in two sexualities, my former hetero-man self and my current hetero-woman self. But then my sexuality is the most confusing part of my life in general.
    • VickySGV
      I am linking a post I made many years ago, that has some good mileage to it, but which will give you a hint of a direction to take on just getting out in public:    https://www.transgenderpulse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/43991-public-vs-picture/   Please consider what it says, because the longer I have been out, the more truth I see in it.
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to TransPulseForums Alisa   I hope you find as much help as friendship as I have here. You’re in a safe space to be yourself.    Best wishes,    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums, Alisa!! You'll find that each of us is unique yet we still have many commonalities. The forums are full of great links, ideas and advice and you won't find a more supportive, nicer group of people anywhere else.    Jump in where you feel comfortable!! We're glad you found us.
    • Betty K
      Makes sense; we transfemmes lose our male privilege once we transition, and it can be a shock. 
    • April Marie
      So very true.
    • April Marie
      You are so welcome!    It took me awhile to find the style that reflected how I saw myself and how I wanted to be seen. I also found, quickly, the difference in quality between the items that come out of China and other brand name manufacturers - not to mention the sizing difference.    For me, Talbot's and J. Jill items fill most of my closet. I shop a lot on eBay a lot where I find items deeply discounted...or I avoid buying them. Or, my wife and I wait until the deep discounts at end of season lower the price to 25% or lower of the original price.   Still, I've found some really nice pieces on Amazon, too.   Really, it just comes down to finding a style that makes you feel good about yourself.   When I could look in the mirror and see April no matter what I was wearing, that was a game changer in my ability to manage the dysphoria.   
    • Vidanjali
      Sounds like you're happy with it. That's awesome. And I take it you liked the new barber?
    • Wicked juggalo
      I got my haircut today! I decided to chill with a longer look, I can put it in a bun and combined with masculine body language I can pass as a man easily. If it feels too long for me, I’ll come back next week!
    • Lydia_R
      I'm laughing.  I just love this phrase so much.  Thanks for the smile!
    • Lydia_R
      I think this was my thought pattern several years ago.  I actually don't even like going out very much, so I was very content to just look nice around my house and not go out.  Although I ventured out and have gotten past all of that, it's really just work circumstances that are having me leave my house.  It's nice to be able to dress "as myself" out in public.  I enjoy being free like that, but it isn't at all a reason to dress that way.  People may interpret that I like the attention from it.  That's not it at all though.  I got rid of all my men's clothing a year and a half ago.  I'm just not going to play that game anymore.  What I am wearing around the house is what I'm wearing out of the house unless it is bedroom attire of course.  It's nice to not have to sweat over what to wear anymore, but it took a few years.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

ward26102
    Newest Member
    ward26102

1. bobby1976
      bobby1976
      (48 years old)
    2. CassW
      CassW
      (52 years old)
    3. Danielle.too
      Danielle.too
      (53 years old)
    4. Gizmo
      Gizmo
      (49 years old)
    5. hamie10
      hamie10

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.