• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

• Davie
    • Astrid
    • Maddee
    • Susie
  • Who Was Online

80 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Davie
    • Astrid
    • Maddee
    • Susie
    • EasyE
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • April Marie
    • Ivy
    • ClaireBloom
    • Timi
    • Cyndee
    • Betty K
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Charlize
    • LucyF
    • MaryEllen
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Kylie
    • Ladypcnj
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Vidanjali
    • KymmieL
    • Petra Jane
    • Silkfan
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Ashley0616
    • KatieSC
    • Mmindy
    • Pip
    • KathyLauren
    • MaybeRob
    • Birdie
    • Willow
    • Heather Shay
    • SamC
    • MirandaB
    • AcedTea87
    • JenniferB
    • BUGFIEND
    • VickySGV
    • Sol
    • Evelyn J
    • tracy_j
    • Carolyn Marie
    • KayC
    • evy-emaciated
    • Mirrabooka
    • missyjo
    • MaeBe
    • Nonexistent
    • Amy Powell
    • Justine76
    • Desert Fox
    • cooldresser
    • Genny
    • AmandaJoy
    • Kait
    • AllieJ
    • christinakristy2021
    • Karen Carey
    • MAN8791
    • Stefi
    • Jet McCartney
    • Sally Stone
    • Lorelei
    • Erica Leigh
    • DeeDee
    • Emily Michele
    • LC
    • Lydia_R
    • Jani
    • Nora Kayte
    • AnitaDrew
    • Rachel Stockport
    • FelixThePickleMan
    • Siobhan F
    • Thea
    • Iwannabawoman
    • Nicola_Atherton
    • yy
  • Today's Birthdays

• Ctheone

Ctheone 0

• QuestioningTaylor

QuestioningTaylor 0

• Goose

Goose 0

• Olivia47

Olivia47 0

• Sabine

Sabine 0

• Veronica Michael Mulford

Veronica Michael Mulford 0

• Tashichiban

Tashichiban 0

• EliMo_gaytor23

EliMo_gaytor23 0

• Taylor_The_Human

Taylor_The_Human 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Davie
      Revealed: the super-rich fascist Maga lobbying group who is brain-washing the far-right policies of Trump and other Republicans.   Documents show the Conservative Partnership Institute is pushing its far-right agenda at events involving GOP members. A powerful, right-wing lobbying group is promoting a hard-right policy agenda and cementing ties between the Republican party and the far right at at least 21 events involving senators, members of Congress, and both junior and senior political aides. The documents offer previously unreported details of Conservative Partnership Institute (CPI). In 2021, the former congressman and Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows joined CPI. Both Meadows and Mitchell were at the center of Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election. Meadows was indicted in Georgia in August.    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/23/conservative-partnership-institute-republican-laws
    • Davie
      RFK Jr. Also Says A Live Tapeworm has eaten part of his brain. THAT I certainly believe. Nothing else.
    • EasyE
      As a side question, when you start E (I'm only doing E. no blockers), does T fight back? (Insert "Empire Strikes Back" theme music here, lol)   For awhile, things downstairs seemed very subdued. This week, not so much. Kind of like back to pre-E days. Just curious.   Did labs yesterday so that should tell me something when I get results...
    • April Marie
      Congratulations!!!
    • Ivy
      The language says a lot.   " labeling them as "castration drugs." He also referred to sex-change procedures as"surgical mutilation'"
    • ClaireBloom
      Welcome Bobbi!  I hope you enjoy the forums and find them helpful.  There are lots of lovely people on here.  I'm a late in life trans woman just getting started myself.
    • Ivy
      Had a very nice day yesterday.  It was certainly worth the drive.   Something interesting to me.  We went out to a restaurant after the regular meeting.  After the meal we were getting ready to leave.  I had an hour and a half drive ahead of me, and had drunk a good bit of tea.  I'm kinda careful where I use a restroom, and this place was full of people.  I asked one of the other girls (who all live there) if I might get in trouble.  (They all know where I live)  She just looked at me and said "This is Asheville."   I realized how nice it is to live in a place where you are not always looking over your shoulder, wondering if something is going to happen. It was a good day.
    • Ivy
      Yeah.  A surprising number of us are veterans.  I was a little surprised myself when I realized it.
    • Cyndee
      just for fun, an all currently living artist band that might be interesting    John Fogerty (guitar, vocals) Joe Walsh (guitar, vocals) John Paul Jones (bass guitar, keyboards) Alan Parsons (production, multi instrumentalist) Alex Van Halen (drums)   C      
    • Charlize
      I joined as Charlie as i left Chuck (Charles) behind.  My wife suggested Charlize as i started to make the necessary legal changes.  I don't turn my head anymore when someone says Chuck.  It took time but when the name fit it became me.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Maddee
      Good to read your post @Kylie.   March 2024 is not so long ago,  but a couple months can be such a difference.   What a relief.    Your responses to some of my posts the past couple years helped me to believe in success beyond obstacles.    And  helped me get through my own multiple bottom surgery situation.  Happy that you are officially done😊
    • Charlize
      If only he wouldn't vaccinate others with his hate   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    I hope you have a wonderful day today. I’m living the puppy life mass energy followed up with a nap. Just when I think he has this potty training down, he relieves himself in the laundry room. We’re slowly introducing him to the other dogs in the neighborhood, with good results so far.    Enjoy,    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Willow
      Good morning    just a quick note. I have to go see a blood-letter in a few minutes.  Sometimes I prefer vampire, however, it was pointed out that Vampires are nocturnal.  So back the the Middle Ages for some good ole blood letting.  Only water.  Meeting with the district manager today. All four store managers will be in attendance. Sure hope the store doesn’t blow up!   yesterday I was sent on a mission to save another store only to get turn back as I was getting briefed on what was done and not done.  I guess that didn’t matter. I’ll get some gas money for my efforts.   well, I’ve got to go.   see you later.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      I decided to have an all dead band - Jimi Hendrix (guitar vocals) Prince (guitar vocals sorted other instruments) Neil Peart (drums) Gary Brocker (piano vocals) Greg Allman (Hammond B3 coals) Keith Emerson (synthesizers) Chris Squire (Bass) Sandy Denny (vocals)
    • Heather Shay
      Life continues to mainly be up.
    • Heather Shay
      Emotional blockage is a way of coping with uncomfortable life circumstances that develops when someone doesn't have the time, want, or emotional capacity to deal with the stressors or traumas that cause it. These can include traumatic experiences, abuse, or the death of a loved one
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Amy Powell
    Newest Member
    Amy Powell

1. Ctheone
      Ctheone
    2. EliMo_gaytor23
      EliMo_gaytor23
      (28 years old)
    3. Goose
      Goose
    4. Olivia47
      Olivia47
    5. QuestioningTaylor
      QuestioningTaylor
      (19 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.