• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

• SamC
    • Ivy
    • MaryEllen
    • Vidanjali
    • VickySGV
  • Who Was Online

81 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • SamC
    • MaryEllen
    • Ivy
    • Davie
    • VickySGV
    • Vidanjali
    • christinakristy2021
    • MaybeRob
    • KathyLauren
    • Alisa Anne
    • Ashley0616
    • Timi
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • glass beach
    • Charlize
    • MaeBe
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Betty K
    • AllieJ
    • AcedTea87
    • Sally Stone
    • Lillie B
    • Ladypcnj
    • Petra Jane
    • ClaireBloom
    • KymmieL
    • Susie
    • Amy Powell
    • Birdie
    • Willow
    • April Marie
    • Delcina B
    • Wicked juggalo
    • Carolyn Marie
    • gennee
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Jamey-Heather
    • KatieSC
    • Mikayla2024
    • Mmindy
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Siobhan F
    • Karen Carey
    • Lydia_R
    • Jani
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Maddee
    • Pip
    • Stacie.H
    • Mirrabooka
    • BUGFIEND
    • Stefi
    • LucyF
    • MirandaB
    • Heather Shay
    • BillieA
    • LyndseyQ
    • DeeDee
    • Iwannabawoman
    • Lexi C
    • tracy_j
    • Sol
    • Andy C.
    • danibabe
    • Evelyn J
    • Thea
    • EasyE
    • Mia Marie
    • LC
    • Astrid
    • Desert Fox
    • missyjo
    • Kay3Seven
    • CatsAndCoffee
    • LittleSam
    • algebraicresc
    • Lorelei
    • FinnyFinsterHH
    • Justine76
    • KayC
    • Roach
  • Today's Birthdays

• JustJack

JustJack 0

• dianeT68

dianeT68 0

• AshleighMarie

AshleighMarie 0

• Luna6942

Luna6942 0

• Russ Fenrisson

Russ Fenrisson 0

• I Dont wanna talk bout it

I Dont wanna talk bout it 0

• AshleighRoxx

AshleighRoxx 0

• .Nova.

.Nova. 0

• Psychefoxey

Psychefoxey 0

• _Michelle_

_Michelle_ 0

• Alessa

Alessa 0

• brianna0145

brianna0145 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Davie
      The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) Now Designates Genspect, and the Society for Evidence-Based Gender Medicine, SEGM As Anti-LGBTQ Hate Groups. Thne SEGM members and associates were part of a secret advisory group for the Cass Review in England. Genspect and SEGM pushed anti-trans policies in the United States. Now, they are listed as hate groups. Members of these and other anti-LGBTQ+ organizations listed have played significant roles in the passage of anti-LGBTQ+ legislation and policy by concealing and underplaying their ties to anti-LGBTQ+ extremism. Most recently, members of the newly designated hate group, Society for Evidence-Based Gender Medicine, helped advise the Cass Review in the United Kingdom, which has led to the criminalization of possession of some forms of transgender care there and is currently being used to argue for heavy restrictions in the United States. The designation is significant, placing these organizations alongside other extremist groups like the Alliance Defending Freedom and the Family Research Council—Christian fundamentalist organizations pushing anti-LGBTQ+ policies in the United States and internationally. Justifying the new designations, the report points to conferences held by these organizations that featured “expert witnesses” employed by the Alliance Defending Freedom to target LGBTQ+ people in the United States. It also highlights an investigative analysis that discovered the organizations were at the center of a massive “anti-LGBTQ pseudoscience network.” The analysis further determined that in the case of SEGM, the organization’s funding stream included Koch Foundation money funneled through the Edward Charles Foundation. Notably, SEGM shared funding streams with right-wing Christian groups like the Alliance Defending Freedom and the Family Research Council. Such groups “frequently use pseudoscience to disguise their far-right ideologies, using the language of science in an attempt to make their extremism seem reasonable.” https://www.erininthemorning.com/p/splc-designates-genspect-segm-as?publication_id=994764&post_id=145346203&isFreemail=true&r=rebf4&triedRedirect=true  
    • Timi
      Thank you for sharing, Kay! And I did make it to the end and it wasn't nonsense to me!   -Timi
    • Adrianna Danielle
      My whole work week getting worse.Yard called and said Friday the replacement engine will come.Their truck is down with problems.Customer understands and said he has his other trucks in the fleet
    • MaeBe
      I don't have all the context. Perhaps just sitting back for a while might be of benefit? Is this a paid job? If it's not, you'll have to balance the value of your effort vs. what you get out of it. If the juice is not worth the squeeze, then maybe quitting is the correct answer? Regardless, I'm sorry you're in that situation.
    • MyNameIsPaula
      Sally, thank you for the information. I think i will try that.
    • MaeBe
      Thank you, @Vidanjali and @Sally Stone!   There were no conditions and the lunch went pretty well. Maybe because I had the kiddos with me, but no one said anything untoward or questioning. My father seems to like to call me "his boy" a lot lately. Maybe he always has and I didn't really take note or maybe it's some subtle test of the waters. My uncle said something under his breath to my dad on the way out after (obviously!) taking in my total appearance in the light of day, which my dad responded to equally quietly. Maybe it was about old dude indigestion?! No idea, but so far no harm done.   The server did ask if the "gentlemen and lady" would like additional beverages, which was unexpected but nice nonetheless.
    • MaeBe
      Thank you for sharing and the confirmation, @VickySGV! There are no other site issues after the little bubble of E-blood. ;)
    • Sally Stone
      Paula,   I wear press on nails regularly and love them.  I buy full acrylic nails in bulk from Sally Beauty Supply and then use "En Forten" adhesive nail tabs I get from Amazon.  These tabs work really well.  They hold the fake nails firmly in place and don't damage your own nails.  I can wear nails for two days and I even shower with them, they hold that well.  If you remove them gently, you can reuse the nails over and over.  The tabs are one-time use only.  Here is a picture of one of my sets of press on nails, held in place with En Forten nail tabs.  These nails are "Coffin Tip" style.  They come unpainted, so I paint them myself with regular nail polish.  I have lots of different colored sets so I can change my nails to match my outfit.     I think you'll be happy with the adhesive nail tab option.   My natural nails aren't too large, but I still must spread the the thumb nail just a bit to make it fit.  I dip the thumb nail into water not quite boiling for several seconds, remove it, then gently spread the nail until it cools.  Don't leave the nail in the water too long or it will deform.  Best of luck
    • Sally Stone
      I agree Mae, you do look great.  If your dad invited you, I would think he is expecting you to be yourself, especially if he didn't saddle you with any conditions.  Best of luck, and hugs.
    • Ladypcnj
      This might be a hard pill for me to swallow, it appears those who I thought were my close friends had all turned their backs on me.. reminds me of times in school, not being the popular one and often being ignored. Perhaps I might be over thinking it, but as the old saying goes "actions speaks louder than words" I'm hoping I'm wrong about feeling this way, but the actions from my close friends doesn't give me any other reasons not to think this way? Maybe I should just give up being an admin from my group tell the staff I quit, but that what mean the bullies had one. 
    • KymmieL
      I will chime in that question. Up until 2016 I accepted my old life. Then, my eyes were opened. I actually figured out why I joined the military, a question that went unanswered for over 35+ years. Why I wanted to grow breasts to be a better crossdresser, When up until then I never ventured out of the house dressed. It answered some question but not the "WHY????"
    • Delcina B
      Welcome Paula! Glad you are here! I love the gender spectrum & if we allow ourselves, we find just the right place to fit. I hope you find the wonderful advice support & acceptance here as I have.   Hugs! Delcina
    • Delcina B
      Thank you for the post MaeBe! I've been AWOL for a while so just read the first entry. My first bit on HRT, estradiol & spironolactone weren't very life changing. Someone said we would smell prettier, about a week in I noticed this fabulous smell, I thought omg it's true. Then a few days later I was doing laundry & there was the fragrance...in the fabric freshener, lol. I think my expectations were this dynamic change to femininity. I think the first real change was the balance between mind & body, a feeling I had been looking for since about ten years old. The anger emotions softened for me, fewer outbursts of rage. I did & do feel the compassion, empathy & such more deeply. I have a spiritual path that also helped keep them in balance. You didn't mention taking spironolactone. It reduces our T. My Endo prescribed both for me to reduce the T & increase the E. The way I am meant to be.    Hugs! Delcina
    • Vidanjali
      @MaeBe you look adorable 🥰
    • Vidanjali
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, Paula.  I hope you enjoy your time here.  I'm certain that you will be a valued member of this wonderful group.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • MyNameIsPaula
      Mirrabooka, i will try the clear gel idea and see how that works out for me. thank you.
    • MyNameIsPaula
      Thank you so much, to all of you, for the kind words and encouragement. I'm sure i am going to enjoy being a part of this community. I too am glad to know i am not alone.
    • Wicked juggalo
      Update!!! The cut was supposed to be for today, but I got in touch with a trans accepting barber and we scheduled a time for tomorrow🙏🙏🙏🙏
    • Mmindy
      Good afternoon everyone,   While we were up early, life has gotten busy.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

glass beach
    Newest Member
    glass beach

1. _Michelle_
      _Michelle_
      (54 years old)
    2. .Nova.
      .Nova.
      (16 years old)
    3. Alessa
      Alessa
      (38 years old)
    4. AshleighMarie
      AshleighMarie
      (62 years old)
    5. AshleighRoxx
      AshleighRoxx
      (62 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.