• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)

• Lydia_R
    • missyjo
    • MaeBe
  • Who Was Online

82 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Lydia_R
    • missyjo
    • MaeBe
    • VickySGV
    • Petra Jane
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Maddee
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • CatsAndCoffee
    • MaybeRob
    • Ashley0616
    • MaryEllen
    • Birdie
    • SamC
    • Stacie.H
    • April Marie
    • BUGFIEND
    • LittleSam
    • Sally Stone
    • Amy Powell
    • Karen Carey
    • Ivy
    • KathyLauren
    • Kay3Seven
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Wicked juggalo
    • Vidanjali
    • KymmieL
    • Davie
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Ladypcnj
    • Siobhan F
    • christinakristy2021
    • Mikayla2024
    • Mmindy
    • Pip
    • Betty K
    • algebraicresc
    • ClaireBloom
    • LucyF
    • Willow
    • Jani
    • Mirrabooka
    • Lorelei
    • Charlize
    • Susie
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • MirandaB
    • Delcina B
    • Heather Shay
    • FinnyFinsterHH
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Justine76
    • AllieJ
    • tracy_j
    • Sol
    • Andy C.
    • EasyE
    • KayC
    • Evelyn J
    • Mia Marie
    • Roach
    • Thea
    • Stefi
    • CT Jesse
    • Jamey-Heather
    • Selkimur
    • ShelianJenn
    • Padma
    • Cynthia Slowan
    • queenlgbtq
    • Curious-star
    • walkerwilson
    • mattie22
    • Shellianne_Kay83
    • H_G
    • Desert Fox
    • evy-emaciated
    • Kayla Rose
    • StrainAsylum
    • NoEli6
    • 777fleetleader777
  • Today's Birthdays

• Ivy

Ivy 0

• Kerrigan888

Kerrigan888 0

• TinaDawn

TinaDawn 0

• Tami

Tami 0

• Jasmine0634

Jasmine0634 0

• Kivsa

Kivsa 0

• MayaXD

MayaXD 0

• Daph

Daph 0

• Mitgefühl

Mitgefühl 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• missyjo
      Ashley cute  zoom tonight? what time..are there emailed links?   floral skirt n top fir meetings hugs
    • MaeBe
      An older pic I used in my bio thread returned a result of "woman" with an 82.17% confidence. I tend not to like to share data with sites like that, but heck...
    • MaeBe
      I was distracted when I wrote that question, "I would love to know how you have come to this conclusion."
    • MaeBe
      I would love how you have come to this?   I have no idea what people think about me when I'm in public. Do they think I'm a cross dresser? Do they see me as a woman? One guy approached me pretty aggressively when I left a store and held the door open for him. He walked straight at me with unbroken eye contact until he "took the door from me". Otherwise, I just go about my business. My eldest has noted my walk is femme and "slay" in the parlance of the youth, as are my makeup and outfits according to the 16yo. Depending on whom I'm speaking with I'll tend to be more comfortably feminine, some men I've known for a while I tend to "mute" my femininisms subconsciously. Most women however, even those I've known solely from my masculine past, I am super comfortable being myself with. Of note I met my former manager, whom I last saw a year ago, for lunch yesterday and I was quite comfortable in my feminine self. I had a beard at our last lunch meeting!    
    • Ashley0616
      Interesting point of view. I wished I felt confident but it always goes away every time I get clocked. I try to not care about other opinions but I wished I was actually passable. 
    • Ashley0616
      If only I looked that much in person. I’m tired of getting clocked all the time. 
    • Sally Stone
      Post 15 “Being Recognized as a Woman” I’m not pretty.  I’m over six feet tall before I put on heels.  I don’t have any physical characteristics that are particularly feminine.  Put plainly, it takes a tremendous amount of effort to ensure I am recognized as a woman when I’m presenting that way.  Oh sure, I have given lots of thought about feminization surgeries or HRT to enhance my feminine looks, but as someone who embraces a part-time lifestyle, those options just aren’t right for me.   Instead, I chose a different path that included different strategies.  The first was to learn to employ the magic of makeup.  If I couldn’t physically alter my facial characteristics, I wanted to learn how to camouflage them; makeup did that for me after I learned the proper techniques.  The next strategy was to learn how wardrobe could make my shapeless male body curvier and more feminine looking.  And the final strategy was to learn how to walk, talk, and move more like a woman.    These strategies combined, yielded amazing results, and I find the proof is in my ability to walk among civilians while being recognized and treated like a woman.  I know I’m not fooling most people, but those that do recognize I wasn’t born female, still treat me as though I was.  It’s a great feeling, and to me, this is passing, plain and simple.  Acknowledging I could never be stealthy, I think this form of passing is all I could hope for.   The strategies above have significantly enhanced my feminine presentation.  I present in such a way the people I meet aren’t confused about my gender.  My makeup, hair, wardrobe, and my mannerisms all tend to exude femininity, and send an overt message that I expect to be treated as a woman.  Factoring in my high level of self-confidence, the combination tends to be overpowering.  Being a self-confident trans woman, starts with feeling beautiful on the inside, which is tied directly to my appearance and the way I walk, talk, and move.  Ultimately, being self-confident is infectious and people react positively to those who possess it.    By focusing on my feminine presentation and exuding self-confidence, I have come a long way.  There was a time when I was recognized more often than not as a crossdresser, and it was quite clear I wasn’t passing.  This is no longer the case.  Now, I am always recognized and treated as a woman, and clearly, I seem to be passing quite well.  I think it goes to show that being recognized as a woman has very little to do with outer beauty.  Instead, it’s how we feel about ourselves, and that can be heavily influenced by our feminine presentation and our self-confidence.      Hugs,   Sally
    • Lydia_R
    • Ashley0616
      That looks lovely. 
    • Ashley0616
      Yes or a boyfriend. Someone to share how the day went. Cuddling up on the couch with a movie or just even listening to their heartbeat.    Yikes that’s crazy how busy they are! I’m sorry. I know how you feel about the VA moving people around. 
    • Ivy
    • Ashley0616
      That’s horrible! Mississippi is almost as bad. There’s no care for minors. Adults are probably going to be next. I went to psych ward multiple times because of multiple attempts to commit suicide. I was afraid to come out at the time and the medications that I was on wasn’t scratching the surface. Lithium put me too much like a comatose state.   
    • Ivy
      (or a boyfriend for that matter) I get this for sure.  I hate Facebook, but maybe?  IDK.   I went up to the VA today and met my new therapist.  The old one (that I loved) moved into a different job.  The new one is very nice too.  Unfortunately it will be a few months before the next session.  They're pretty busy up there.  After that they will be monthly.
    • Lydia_R
      Perhaps the reality is that everyone in the world is high on hormones, either natural or synthetic.
    • Ivy
      We had our 1st Pride Festival last fall on the court square of this small southern city.  It went well. We had a few of them, but they were pretty much ignored.   I wore what I do every day (a dress).  But I did add a longer wig with purple streaks.  Jewelry is good if you have some.  I'm wearing some rainbow earrings at the moment. It is a great feeling to be able to get out in public with a bunch of other folks like yourself.  I met a guy I knew from many years ago there - not trans, but queer now. We are going to do it again this year. I probably shouldn't go into that here.
    • Ashley0616
      Heck feel free to write more lol. I write books at times lol. I’m trying to be more active on this form like I was. Having two kids has definitely kept me busy. It’s wonderful what you texted. It’s always nice to hear from similar trans people. I look forward to reading more about you. Take care! 
    • Ivy
    • Ivy
      I'm really sorry for you.  This is just cruelty. One of my biggest fears is that it will happen here as well.  I get mine from the VA and there has already been an attempt to end that - fortunately unsuccessful. 
    • Ashley0616
      Well this morning was amazing! I was sent a message by another trans woman on Facebook and talked for a while! I got instant butterfly feelings. We hit it off great for our first chat. I just wished she was closer. She lives in Pittsburg, PA. I’m going to just see where it leads. I just hope she wants the same that I do. Being by myself sucks. I have kids but they don’t fill the void that a girlfriend would fill. Am I crazy for feeling this way after one conversation? I guess I’m just hopeless. 
    • Wicked juggalo
      I really want to start drag, but god I have no idea like what are the best products to use for makeup. I want to go for a sort of non-binary drag “thing” look inspired by David Bowie as Jareth in the movie Labyrinth. So I really want to achieve a more masculine look in the face that can still pass as a man with a skirt and high heels.    
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MyNameIsPaula
    Newest Member
    MyNameIsPaula

1. Daph
      Daph
    2. Ivy
      Ivy
      (74 years old)
    3. Jasmine0634
      Jasmine0634
      (45 years old)
    4. Kerrigan888
      Kerrigan888
      (42 years old)
    5. Kivsa
      Kivsa
      (46 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.